• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Anastasis

So for a decent roll of Dry Rot, is Aggrssive Ballistics a must? I got linear compensator/accurized/soft, full auto, speed reload/snapshot/reinforced barrel, rodeo. Good enough for PvE?

I've got a Split Shifter Pro with Braced Frame which just about maxes out its stability. I haven't used it much but I didn't want to just get rid of it either. Perun's Fire is still my "go-to" for Crucible bounties but Light Beyond Nemesis sometimes comes out to play also. Looking at Planet Destiny the stats on Split Shifter and Perun's Fire are pretty close. What's so bad about it again?

Their only draw is that they have super high charge rate, which allows you to use something other than accelerated coils in the second perk slot. The problem is that the other stats are so bad, that any perk you choose in that slot isn't going to come close to making up for the difference in impact/range of something like Final Rest II, which gives you a charge rate just as high. You're sacrificing tons of impact and range for no reason. Now that you can reforge any weapon to get accelerated coils, there's literally no reason to use SSP/PF unless you have no alternatives and no marks.

todd360

Thunderlord Post
Wanted to get them scared.

I have to relayout the design once again. I thought the last extension was good enough, I was wrong.

Pls stop with the thunderlord post stuff. Its not happening. Even shenmue 3 happened before that damn post. If it really was that important to him we would have got a post by now.

Well, I did say ~First Try. The game glitching and causing me to die mid-fall doesn't count. I still can't believe that's a thing that can happen. Let the official record state try #2.

A glitch made you turn me into a meme, Driz. It was try #3 and that's what the official record will say.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Anybody out there willing to help my level 31 Warlock through the Nightfall? I just started the character last week and would love to get the rep (forgot how grindy it becomes, but I'm not complaining, it's only been a week for crying out loud).

I have weapons, just under leveled a bit. If you're interested, my PSN = dorssom. You'll have to start it up, cause I haven't done the Eris quest line with her yet.

Lnkn52

You mean the talk of the post won't stop or the post has transcended time and space?

I will borrow his account and write the damn post if I have to.
I don't want him to post it even if he has it ready. I want to keep asking him about the post through OT 100.

We all know it can't live up to your Praxic post.

todd360

I don't want him to post it even if he has it ready. I want to keep asking him about the post through OT 100.

We all know it can live up to your Praxic post.

I doubt it. I had the entire gaming side dazed and confused. Then they got pissed lol.

lol just do one on your own account

It won't mean anything if people don't think its from drizzay. They can't know its a todd fanfiction post.

SkylineRKR

I thought TLord wasn't on my loot table but after Xur sold it I got 2 in a row for real which was a first for any weapon. Xur took away a potential celebration.

chur

Anybody out there willing to help my level 31 Warlock through the Nightfall? I just started the character last week and would love to get the rep (forgot how grindy it becomes, but I'm not complaining, it's only been a week for crying out loud).

I have weapons, just under leveled a bit. If you're interested, my PSN = dorssom. You'll have to start it up, cause I haven't done the Eris quest line with her yet.
I'm down.

phen0m24

Where the heck is Nilla? Sorry but I just had to ask as he's been noticeably AWOL, even worse than me in my overreaction days. :(

Come back homie
I fear he was taken by Oryx for realsies

todd360

Where the heck is Nilla? Sorry but I just had to ask as he's been noticeably AWOL, even worse than me in my overreaction days. :(

Come back homie
I fear he was taken by Oryx for realsies

He was.

s9fJydj.jpg

kiguel182

Agreed. PoE is good for two things:

1) Easy way to reach 34. Hitting the previous caps (30 & 32) felt impossible back in the day due to RNG and the need to grind raids. Now you know that 4 cores gets you 1 piece of key armor and you could assemble the full set in four weeks or less.

2) Etheric Light to max out your VoG favorite guns and/or armor.

Yeah, I just do it for armour cores.

It's also a easy way to get coins for xur.

And I like that there's more end-game content that isn't a raid. But the way loot works should be fixed.

(also, matchmaking)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
It is so painful to do the weekly with people that don't understand what "burns" are.

Doing the level 30 with my sons Hunter. Two players are dead. The only player alive is a level 34 Titan who is running with FateBringer, a solar Party Crasher and the Horn.

If the guy had a Truth he could destroy all of the enemies left with 3 or 4 shots

Or even if he switched to a void shotgun. He could take shields down with his primary and then destroy with his shotty

Anyone using a new Xbox one controller? The updated one?

Does it feel stiff to you? It feels so different and slow and unresponsive compared to my older controller. WTF is going on? I tried to update it, and it says its up to date.

phen0m24

Anyone using a new Xbox one controller? The updated one?

Does it feel stiff to you? It feels so different and slow and unresponsive compared to my older controller. WTF is going on? I tried to update it, and it says its up to date.

I have it and it feels too weird compared to the ds4. I can barely stand it for the first few minutes whenever I play. Plus I want to buy a play and charge kit and not sure if the old one will work. (I assume it will)

It is so painful to do the weekly with people that don't understand what "burns" are.

Doing the level 30 with my sons Hunter. Two players are dead. The only player alive is a level 34 Titan who is running with FateBringer, a solar Party Crasher and the Horn.

If the guy had a Truth he could destroy all of the enemies left with 3 or 4 shots

Or even if he switched to a void shotgun. He could take shields down with his primary and then destroy with his shotty

Even after all this time some players still don't get it because the game never explains it. Sad.
Kepler_425b? Fuck yeah.

All aboard the Kepler train! Choo choo!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have it and it feels too weird compared to the ds4. I can barely stand it for the first few minutes whenever I play. Plus I want to buy a play and charge kit and not sure if the old one will work. (I assume it will)

Pretty sure he is comparing the new version of the Xbox One controller to the original Xbox One controller.

phen0m24

Tis as I feared.

Poor Nilla. We hardly knew ye.

Pretty sure he is comparing the new version of the Xbox One controller to the original Xbox One controller.

I bought the 1TB Bone so I have a limited frame of reference (don't have an original XBone). I was just offering general commentary.
In short I prefer the DS4 but the build quality is remarkably nice on the Bonetroller.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I bought the 1TB Bone so I have a limited frame of reference (don't have an original XBone). I was just offering general commentary.
In short I prefer the DS4 but the build quality is remarkably nice on the Bonetroller.

Yeah I was just trying to make sure the conversation didn't turn into a console/controller preference war. It's all good.

Top Bottom