• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

chewydogg

Ladies and Gentlemen of DGAF,

May I present to you our newest Guardian Lord:

ME!!

Destiny_20150723161752.jpg

Ryck

Hey guys I am sick of paying Dragon Strikes with randoms who spawn in and don't move.

Gonna run some in a bit, anyone want to join?

Trying to get the Hopscotch.

Ryck007

Yea, it almost seems like the last perk on shotties doesn't matter, unless you're a slider and want Kneepads.

I have Army of One on my Matador and Grenadier on my Party Crasher. Not really sure what would practically be better.

I vaguely remember talk about Kneepads possibly giving you some agility or speed boost in addition to just the slide distance, like it was basically the same as the Blade Dancer Fleet Footed spec. But I never saw a source or if it was just speculation so not sure. Even so, I think Kneepads is the best final perk since the bonus damage stuff isn't generally useful for shotties.

Army of One and Grenadier are a toss up to me. A nice little bonus but that's it, I'm not sure if Grenadier gives a bigger grenade charge boost or not.

Rehsa

Yea, it almost seems like the last perk on shotties doesn't matter, unless you're a slider and want Kneepads.

I have Army of One on my Matador and Grenadier on my Party Crasher. Not really sure what would practically be better.

Both of mine have LiTC, Army of One sounds like it would help, how much does it speed up the cooldown?

Congrats on the Lordship Adam!

Congratulations! I'm really starting to feel insecure about my lack of lordship.

Me too. Just need that flawless CE run. :(

I mean we can do flawless CE whenever, takes an hour or less usually. Don't need a full group although it's more fun imo. We busted out a 3-man flawless for Illini this morning to get him the Lordship, < 45 min.

Get to gettin, there's only 8 spots left...!

Wait... What happens then??

matmanx1

The stats on Split Shifter Pro are inexplicably bad. There's no reason to ever use that gun, in any game type.

The other 2 are really good for PvP. Plug One is basically the same as the Purifier and Give/take Equation with slight variations in stats. Final Rest II has probably been my favorite fusion rifle for PvP (extremely high charge rate with accelerated coils while still maintaining competetive impact and range), but they sell that at the vendor now so you could always buy it later.

I've got a Split Shifter Pro with Braced Frame which just about maxes out its stability. I haven't used it much but I didn't want to just get rid of it either. Perun's Fire is still my "go-to" for Crucible bounties but Light Beyond Nemesis sometimes comes out to play also. Looking at Planet Destiny the stats on Split Shifter and Perun's Fire are pretty close. What's so bad about it again?

Namikaze1

So I have two NL Shadow 701X that dropped today.

One has Outlaw and Luck in the Chamber.

The other has Outlaw and Full Auto. This one also has a perk that increases ammo capacity at the cost of some stability.

LTWood12

Me too. Just need that flawless CE run. :(

Congrats man!

What do you have left?

Get to gettin, there's only 8 spots left...

Congrats!

Congrats on the Lordship Adam!

I mean we can do flawless CE whenever, takes an hour or less usually. Don't need a full group although it's more fun imo. We busted out a 3-man flawless for Illini this morning to get him the Lordship, < 45 min.

Wait... What happens then??

I need:
Relic Hunter
Flawless Raider
Strength of the Pack (sexy)

I'll see when T-44 and I can do it together Drizz. Will you be around this eve?

He and I actually almost got a 2 man flawless a couple weeks ago, but he zigged when he should've zagged crossing the bridge lol.

SkylineRKR

I sharded the Shadows. I didn't like the TTK on it.

I also got the Highroad Soldier but not sure how it compares to it, seems to be high ROF Scout also. Highroad looks a lot like Hopscotch lol. The Shadow is a Crota rip off design.

Rehsa

Damn. Almost a perfect roll. Only Army of One fucks it up.

Army of One is so damn useless.
Guess that answers my question lol, not enough it seems.
I need:
Relic Hunter
Flawless Raider
Strength of the Pack (sexy)

I'll see when T-44 and I can do it together Drizz. Will you be around this eve?

He and I actually almost got a 2 man flawless a couple weeks ago, but he zigged when he should've zagged crossing the bridge lol.

So that can be done easy! If you need another for any of those when I am on let me know!

POE loot really isn't anything too exciting.

But with this armour core I think I'm one leg armour away from 34 so that's cool.

Agreed. PoE is good for two things:

1) Easy way to reach 34. Hitting the previous caps (30 & 32) felt impossible back in the day due to RNG and the need to grind raids. Now you know that 4 cores gets you 1 piece of key armor and you could assemble the full set in four weeks or less.

2) Etheric Light to max out your VoG favorite guns and/or armor.

Top Bottom