• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

zewone

if all Suros weapons sound like they're made of tin cans, i'm out

Regime sounds like it's shooting tennis balls.

EDIT: Top o' the page.

Sf44lHZ.gif

4 rounds just means larger magazines, doesn't mean you'll have to reload every fourth shot. Unless I'm misunderstanding you?

With that said, this sounds dumb. Why would you want to use a gun where you are less likely to get the critical shots you need to land?

There has been some pulse rifles that could shoot 4 rounds randomly (VoG one for example), Its just the way I play shooters I guess. If its like the VoG one than I am sold.
I'm weird I know.

Nice update.

I like the look of the new weapons, i like how they have their own individuality, i really like that rectangle sniper rifle tho!

Also, husk fix. win.

Doesn't look like the patch will be out for it in the next few days though so i guess i need to wait till next time i'm home to farm it.

zewone

There has been some pulse rifles that could shoot 4 rounds randomly (VoG one for example), Its just the way I play shooters I guess. If its like the VoG one than I am sold.
I'm weird I know.

Sorry, re-reading what I wrote, it sounds like I'm calling your idea dumb, when I actually was commenting on the design choice by Bungie. Apologies.

todd360

cQkJjn0.jpg

Always wanted to be on a widely successful destiny podcast? Your chance has finally arrived! The Mythocast wants you!

When is the next recording nami?

Nami: Its this saturday!!!!

Whats the topic fig?

Fig: The topic is the future of Destiny <3

There you have it folks.

The time will be set once I can talk to everyone who wants to join us.

Namikaze1

cQkJjn0.jpg

Always wanted to be on a widely successful destiny podcast? Your chance has finally arrived! The Mythocast wants you!

Whats the topic fig?

There you have it folks.

Wait!

Why is Commander Jane Shepard and Garrus on the picture?!

This is probably extremely obvious but I think Phobos (the first mission in Taken King) is already on the Mars map, and the mission icon will appear there.

It's probably that asteroid-looking thing the cursor is on:

If so, I wonder what other secrets are hidden on the Destiny map...

phen0m24

cQkJjn0.jpg

Whats the topic fig?

There you have it folks.

If you guys can use someone
with a Snowball mic
I'm flying solo this weekend. :)

Shiiiiit. Bungie had better not introduce a weapon that buffs blink. I hate blinkers...

They're planning to nerf blink, so for the love of fuck they can't.
Lol

I'm trying to get the people who have been wanting to be on the podcast in on this episode fig. So the time might be different than usual. You might have to sit this one out. Not sure yet.

tumblr_inline_npp9xc7oeN1rjmaxe_500.gif

That's fine, I'll let someone else do the talking. :p
every weekend should be Pantheon and Cauldron

Why do you hate the community?

Zoidberg

Are they buying our email addresses?

We want your email address.

“Why?”

Don’t worry about it. We like you. Isn’t that enough? We promise we won’t give it to anyone else.

If you give it to us, we’ll give you nine Strange Coins. If you already gave it to us, you’ll also get nine Strange Coins. Think about that before you take our Coins, only to opt out of letting us send you fanmail. We read yours. Ours contain presents, as well as challenges and some other fun stuff.

Here’s how this works: * Visit your Bungie.net Profile page * Access your Settings * Select Notifications and Email * Scroll down, make sure it looks like this:

Coins will be granted on Fridays – batched and rewarded. You have until August 30th to benefit from our seedy little bribe. We just want to keep in touch. And make sure you never leave us. Ever.

Lunar FC

cQkJjn0.jpg

Whats the topic fig?

There you have it folks.

Is actual knowledge of the game required?

Kurumi

Wtf. I don't even. Decided to do elimination. Killed 2 of the enemy players. Last guy is fucking lagging all over the place able to pick up his teammates. Funny. He wasn't lagging like that the first round when his team won the round. Yea. That pissed me off.

Top Bottom