• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Rehsa

Nice update, I like the Olomon weapons, interesting talent grid options. And the Suros :)

Took the hunter for my new Avatar

header_blog.jpg

ocean

Banned
Deej gets a lot of crap when the updates are vapid. I think it's also fair to point out the rare times the WU is good.

This is a fantastic update. Informative, exciting, detailed but still leaving hints and teases, and not overly verbose.

Good stuff. Also, why no Trials in Anomaly or Asylum? :(

They already stated there will not be any other Trials maps than the ones we've already played until at least TTK.

Right, and it's still a terrible idea. I like the randomization but why only 6 and why those 6? Variety is the spice of life. Rusted Lands, Asylum, Shores and Firebase all play well on Elimination. I'm not going to miss Anomaly or Blind Watch but I'd rather err on the side of having a few too many instead of way too few.

GhaleonEB

Deej gets a lot of crap when the updates are vapid. I think it's also fair to point out the rare times the WU is good.

This is a fantastic update. Informative, exciting, detailed but still leaving hints and teases, and not overly verbose.

Good stuff. Also, why no Trials in Anomaly or Asylum? :(

Absolutely true. The last several updates have been both meaty and good reads.

zewone

Right, and it's still a terrible idea. I like the randomization but why only 6 and why those 6? Variety is the spice of life. Rusted Lands, Asylum, Shores and Firebase all play well on Elimination. I'm not going to miss Anomaly or Blind Watch but I'd rather err on the side of having a few too many instead of way too few.
I'm with you. I think all the skirmish maps should be in Trials.

deafmedal

Always wanted to be on a widely successful destiny podcast? Your chance has finally arrived! The Mythocast wants you!

When is the next recording nami?

Nami: Its this saturday!!!!

Whats the topic fig?

Fig: The topic is the future of Destiny <3

There you have it folks.

The time will be set once I can talk to everyone who wants to join us.

I'd be willing if there are milk and cookies. And I will play devil's advocate to everything said. And if Colonel wants a certain phrase sung, we have to play VoG whilst podcastering. Otherwise no rituals for you :mad:
Seriously, it might be fun but Sat morn is no good, gotta go get good with my new IRL Hawkmoon. I basically have a project studio as well so mic situation is decent :)

I hope they plan on expanding vault space with this "humongous" arsenal of weaponry. I'm tired of deleting stuff.
Yup. Gonna be a real issue, hope they realize it :( I guess I don't need three of all my favs but still... I don't wanna deal with it!

I like having 6. It's not going to repeat too much until TTK comes out, and you still get to play some of the better trials maps more frequently than otherwise. I missed widow's court the first weekend it came up, so I'm glad got to try it last time.

A_Gorilla

Banned

At this point I've given on finding any rhyme or reason regarding bungies ideas for PvP. I swear they just have a dart board with ideas strewn about it.

Anywho, Drizz are you up for some Skolas?

todd360

I'd be willing if there are milk and cookies. And I will play devil's advocate to everything said. And if Colonel wants a certain phrase sung, we have to play VoG whilst podcastering. Otherwise no rituals for you :mad:
Seriously, it might be fun but Sat morn is no good, gotta go get good with my new IRL Hawkmoon. I basically have a project studio as well so mic situation is decent :)

Yup. Gonna be a real issue, hope they realize it :( I guess I don't need three of all my favs but still... I don't wanna deal with it!

It probably won't be in the morning.

I couldn't tell you what a good roll is on any weapon.

But I just thought it would be amusing to have somebody on it spittin nonsense. Don't mind me.

You don't need extensive knowledge or anything lol. As long as you have played before you will be able to contribute.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm down for either

Dunlop75
Edit : nvm just saw the 9pm update

I'm in if you guys don't mind a 5 minute afk when I put the kids to sleep
All good with me
I have a 33 Titan I could bring, but haven't done Crota yet and would need some help.
Sounds good. It's not too bad, we can talk you through it

I'd like to do HM Crota if anyone's offering
If you don't care to wait an hour and a half, we'll have 6

all y'all add me, psn is monsterfracas_ (think i'm already bros with dunlop and blunoise but i'm not sure)

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
So we're all in agreement that Xur will sell 2 exotic weapons tomorrow to make up for last week, right?

Right?

TheGentleman

Neo Member
All good with me

Sounds good. It's not too bad, we can talk you through it

If you don't care to wait an hour and a half, we'll have 6

all y'all add me, psn is monsterfracas_ (think i'm already bros with dunlop and blunoise but i'm not sure)

Don't mind waiting. Looking forward to the raid.

Sending FR now

todd360

Ok so here is what I got so far.

P44
N0oblet16 (If he responds to my pm and time works for him)
phenom
deafmedal1 (If time works for him I guess)

If everyone is good for 6 pm est then Fig can be on. If not she will have to sit this one out.

I just need to know what times everyone is free on Saturday.

cQkJjn0.jpg

Always wanted to be on a widely successful destiny podcast? Your chance has finally arrived! The Mythocast wants you!

When is the next recording nami?

Nami: Its this saturday!!!!

Whats the topic fig?

Fig: The topic is the future of Destiny <3

There you have it folks.

The time will be set once I can talk to everyone who wants to join us.

Hmm I might be able to join, just before I leave on holiday and gamescomm.

deafmedal

I entered the Creations contest. So many talented Destiny players!

When you guys have a chance, may you give me some light. I know I won't win but I would like to atleast win a Blacksmith shader.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Community/Detail?itemId=141142605

Thanks in advance <3

I have 8 so far :)
Pffft, I ain't voting for no damn glorification of such a low class er, class being at the forefront :mad:
I like it! You can has light :)

Trakan

You saw their reasoning why, right?

We consciously avoided maps like Rusted Lands that might be very familiar to most players due to how frequently some maps can appear in normal playlists.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...tty_fun_derek_carroll_interview_about_trials/

todd360

Hmm I might be able to join, just before I leave on holiday and gamescomm.

P44
phenom
DeathJr

Probably should stop there. If anyone here ends up not being able to make it I will ask again to fill their spot.

Everyone on the list needs to pm me what times are good for them on saturday. 6 pm est would be great if everyone can make that. If not we will come up with a different time.

We are also having a kickstarter to free up fig's time on saturday. Every $100 adds another hour onto her available time to podcast.

phen0m24

P44
phenom
DeathJr

If everyone is good for 6 pm est then Fig can be on. If not she will have to sit this one out.

Am wide open boys and girls

Woof. Just got home from my local wing joint DGAF. I had two orders. Regrets have been made. That said, anyone who wants to hopscotch grind add me on PSN:DirtyAquaticApe

Jumping on now.

deafmedal

P44
phenom
DeathJr

Works for me, what do I have to do on my end? Using that fang-dangled Skype thingy-mahjig I presume?

todd360

Works for me, what do I have to do on my end? Using that fang-dangled Skype thingy-mahjig I presume?

All you need is a skype name and a working mic. Plus power and internet I guess. Oh and vocal cords are also recommended.

lol. You just need to pm me your skype name before we start on Saturday so I can add you to the call.

Everyone just has to show up. I do the rest.

P44
phenom
DeathJr

Probably should stop there. If anyone here ends up not being able to make it I will ask again to fill their spot.

Everyone on the list needs to pm me what times are good for them on saturday. 6 pm est would be great if everyone can make that. If not we will come up with a different time.

We are also having a kickstarter to free up fig's time on saturday. Every $100 adds another hour onto her available time to podcast.

:lol

With this many guests on, I'll refrain from talking over everyone anyway. ;)

Top Bottom