• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

deafmedal

The jump is not that useful for PvP especially when you're playing as a Sunsinger. A Gunslinger's jump is more precise while a Titan's can get you across the map the fastest. The Warlock's jump is too floaty for my liking.

I love Warlock. But this is right for PvP, getting shot down is a real risk. You know what?! Even PvE I be getting blasted from time to time! But alas, I love the cool breeze blowing through my helmet while soaring around on patrol :)

Lnkn52

Done, Had to vote for my new wallpaper :D

I can't see anything but i've given you light anyway :D at 20 now ^^

Pffft, I ain't voting for no damn glorification of such a low class er, class being at the forefront :mad:
I like it! You can has light :)

You're great, hoping you win.

<3 you guys! DGAF is #1!

Question about Kneepads: is it really that useful? I mean, how often do you really slide for long enough to slide further without either killing the target or getting killed.

I mean, maybe against a newb, you could slide under their shots from far away and get close enough for a OHK, but I'm hesitant to keep rerolling for Kneepads on a Matador if it's not as good as say . . . Battle Runner.

Still trying to hone in on what the best final perk for shotties . . .

GutZ31

Question about Kneepads: is it really that useful? I mean, how often do you really slide for long enough to slide further without either killing the target or getting killed.

I mean, maybe against a newb, you could slide under their shots from far away and get close enough for a OHK, but I'm hesitant to keep rerolling for Kneepads on a Matador if it's not as good as say . . . Battle Runner.

It makes you faster than if you tried running, making it good for closing the distance in a shorter time frame.
Titan boost skating is the only thing faster as far as I know, or blink.

njean777

I know this is a weird question but does anybody have any destiny iPad Air 2 wallpapers? Been looking for some but haven't found any in the native resolution

Also anybody running anything? I am up for POE 34 or anything really.

maomaoIYP

Kneepads would be great for sliding up to a sniper, or through doors etc.
Honestly though, I would just get the first 3 perks exactly how I want them, and if I roll something not completely awful for the 4th I'd just keep it. My matador has army of one and I'm happy enough with it as it is.

Kyoufu

I've successfully killed players with Kneepads like... twice ever. It's a total scumbag move but I don't think it's worth having for my own personal playstyle.

How the hell did i just get a matador with agressive ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel and kneepads? This is the second time i get a perfect roll without even rerolling -_-

adin75

I have kneepads but I don't slide so it's kind of a wasted slot for me, the rest of the roll was perfect so I didn't push my luck.

I would say if you can get the first 3 perks to roll just take whatever the 4th gives you.

I have kneepads but I don't slide so it's kind of a wasted slot for me, the rest of the roll was perfect so I didn't push my luck.

I would say if you can get the first 3 perks to roll just take whatever the 4th gives you.

Robinson and Tears went for Battle Runner, and it makes sense to me. Plug someone with your Matador, sprint away at top speed, close distance quickly&#8212;double down. Especially if you throw in a shoulder charge.

It makes you faster than if you tried running, making it good for closing the distance in a shorter time frame.

This has been discredited on Reddit.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just sent out invites, need one more

PSN is monsterfracas_, just drop me a fr. I'll keep the lobby open

edit: we're full!

Top Bottom