• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

ethomaz

Banned
Starting to read the Weekly Update...

"A Guardian can’t solve every problem with space magic"

We superior Warlocks can.

More guns than the Destiny vanilla? I'm down.

Need one for PoE 34. No mic.

Edit: fill

Were you and T-44still looking to do flawless raid tonight? Is anyone else still interested? We could knock it out quick whenever, I'll be around for a while yet tonight.

Down for flawless, another Skolas, HM VoG, Crucible, whatever.

LTWood12

Were you and T-44still looking to do flawless raid tonight? Is anyone else still interested? We could knock it out quick whenever, I'll be around for a while yet tonight.

Thanks for checking in. Probably not likely due to RL, but possibly. I'll get back to you within the hour.

Need one for 34.

M3Rocket

New feature in Tower Ghost for Destiny 2.9.0 you all are going to like--Tool Tips now show the weapons current perks configuration as well as numbers indicating the effective RoF, Impact, Range, etc. in conjunction with the base numbers.

Here's a capture of 4 high impact shotguns for PvE from my inventory:
uc

This will make it easy to see the effect of selecting different perks and the numerical value that results from it.

Here's one of 4 MG's again from my inventory:
uc

th3dude

You're more than welcome. My guardian will dance for no reason. He likes dancing. Not sure he'll pay $20 for new dance moves though. He'd rather play Dance Central.

Yea. Time will tell.

And by sadly I meant because I got shards :)

Thanks again!

Edit: Rocket, are you the dev for TG?

Crucible is straight up broken today. There's an awesome new heavy ammo glitch on XB1 where your team just can't pick it up for like 10 seconds. The box just disappears. Happened at least 3 or 4 times today.

I'd be down for Skolas but I won't be ready till midnight central time.

And vestian dynasty fucking rocks in pve. Nami why did you delete it? Burned out because of the grind?

Deku are you going to do more NFs..?

Edit: oh alright, thanks as well :)

Really bumming me out that House of Wolves is essentially abandoned.

On one hand, it sucks that Prison of Elders and Skolas will never be fixed. And it sucks that the sandbox is going to be screwed for 2 more months.

On the other hand, I think Bungie is smartly realizing that there's *a lot* in Destiny that isn't working as well as it could, or isn't working at all. And instead of trying to band-aid it, they're going to overhaul the whole thing for Taken King. I hope

So I'm bummed and yet cautiously optimistic.

Rehsa

Works for me! Also, if there are any DGAF'ers around who have a Lv34 character but haven't killed Skolas yet feel free to hop aboard.
I've only killed him once with Ghaleon so I would like to run again, if a first timer comes along though they should go to experience it, it was good times

I think every legendary has dropped for me in the dragon vanguard except the Hopscotch at this point. To top it off some random got the 4th Horseman. Oh RNG how I loathe you.

Night DGAF.

I've only killed him once with Ghaleon so I would like to run again, if a first timer comes along though they should go to experience it, it was good times

Are you ready to roll now? Me, you and babyghost could do one now since Val won't be ready for another ~2 hours. Btw what's your PSN? Not sure if I have you on my list.

edit: Looked up your PSN in your Gaf profile and sent you a chat invite but it looked like you were offline now.

edit2: It looks like we filled up for now but if you're still down to do one with me and Val at midnight central time (1 hr 40 min from now) then that works with me!

Shit, I'm stuck at 33. *sigh*

Oh well. Random strikes tonight.

If you can get to 34 anytime soon I'll be happy to run one with you. I'm sure it's doable as a Lv33 but the modifiers are fairly tough this week so it probably wouldn't be a great first-experience for you to be 2 levels down.

Maybe do a Lv32 PoE for armor cores or 34 for Etheric Light?

Rehsa

Are you ready to roll now? Me, you and babyghost could do one now since Val won't be ready for another ~2 hours. Btw what's your PSN? Not sure if I have you on my list.

edit: Looked up your PSN in your Gaf profile and sent you a chat invite but it looked like you were offline now.

If you can get to 34 anytime soon I'll be happy to run one with you. I'm sure it's doable as a Lv33 but the modifiers are fairly tough this week so it probably wouldn't be a great first-experience for you to be 2 levels down.

Maybe do a Lv32 PoE for armor cores or 34 for Etheric Light?
I'm Moridhin on your FL, I can be online in like 5 min

I'm Moridhin on your FL, I can be online in like 5 min

I just threw up a second edit on my post btw:

edit2: It looks like we filled up for now but if you're still down to do one with me and Val at midnight central time (1 hr 40 min from now) then that works with me!

Rehsa

I just threw up a second edit on my post btw:

Ah alright, I'll try to get a 34 in or something until then

Top Bottom