• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I'm at this bar. And these three chicks walk in. And they're famous. Like really famous.

Bahaha. What are they doing here?

Top of page edit: still going home to play drunk crucible later tonight. Hopefully sans clothing while they watch.

Ban me. This is worth it.

Double edit: why am I posting here? This is criminal. See you guys tomorrow.

So many fantastic entries in Bungie's Destiny art contest. Really am amazed at some of the artistic talent on display.

cIyfwRd.jpg

Korosenai

Trials needs more than 6 maps and I'm not sure I like the idea of all 6 maps in rotation. I liked having one singular map, that way you know what strats you need to implement all weekend to win, no surprises.

If anything, they need to change the elimination game type where you switch spawns every round.

Wow xbox rng.

Got an NL Shadow on the first Crucible match. First reroll I get Hand laid stock and firefly. I don't care about replenish but I don't care to reroll either. Good enough!

Admonisher, rerolled 4 times and got javelin and tripod.

Nevermind. Need grenades and horseshoes. It's crap without it!

Owensboro

Well.... Street Fighter is going about as expected tonight. Anyone want to do a PoE? Don't care what level, but I need some Armor Cores. PSN.

Definity

Wow xbox rng.

Got an NL Shadow on the first Crucible match. First reroll I get Hand laid stock and firefly. I don't care about replenish but I don't care to reroll either. Good enough!
One of my favorite guns to use right now in PVE content. Love the full auto perk and the insane rate of fire. I've not even tried to use it in the crucible yet.

I'm at this bar. And these three chicks walk in. And they're famous. Like really famous.

Top of page edit: still going home to play drunk crucible later tonight. Hopefully sans clothing while they watch.

I need names and creepy cell phone pics.

Fushin

Finally finished the quest line to unlock Prison of Elders. First time through on 28 and I didn't know where to go for the chests. Ended up not getting anything. Next three times yielded some decent drops like strange coins and mote of light and one more treasure key. I'll keep running at the 28 since it's the only one with random matchmaking. Really enjoying it so far though, only grinding for the chance of an etheric light drop so I can hit 34 before TKK hits.

Good VoG HM run guys. Was sweet to actually do the full run legit for a change too :p

Yes! Thanks for the run. I'm glad we ran it cheese free, especially with a VoG rookie in the group.

And congrats Baliis on getting TLW! It's been a while since I've run a raid and someone got an exotic they were looking for. Always nice to hear that excitement.

Obligatory
Pics or it didn't happen

Finally finished the quest line to unlock Prison of Elders. First time through on 28 and I didn't know where to go for the chests. Ended up not getting anything. Next three times yielded some decent drops like strange coins and mote of light and one more treasure key. I'll keep running at the 28 since it's the only one with random matchmaking. Really enjoying it so far though, only grinding for the chance of an etheric light drop so I can hit 34 before TKK hits.

Get to level 31/32 and i'd be happy to run you through 32 PoE. I'm sure we could get someone else from on here too.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Thanks for the run guys I killed at least 7 vex for you :p

Yes! Thanks for the run. I'm glad we ran it cheese free, especially with a VoG rookie in the group.

And congrats Baliis on getting TLW! It's been a while since I've run a raid and someone got an exotic they were looking for. Always nice to hear that excitement.

Good VoG HM run guys. Was sweet to actually do the full run legit for a change too :p

Thanks for the run guys, Congrats Baliis on getting the exotic!.

@Teasing_Pink PSN: TheGentleman2014

One of my favorite guns to use right now in PVE content. Love the full auto perk and the insane rate of fire. I've not even tried to use it in the crucible yet.

Yea I would have liked full auto but it works for me! I like it in PvP so far. It'll be great when weapon 2.0 hits :p

Then my Admonisher I ended up rerolling 30 more times and couldn't get tripod + nades&horseshoes . Eek

deafmedal

This warms my heart <3 Sooo good running legit =)

Sorry about not getting rewards for first run, you did open the big chest on the next run though, right?! Guaranteed exotic for the first time you open it! But, uh, no e-light on 28. Only 34, 35 and randomly for NF reward.
Edit: and Iron Banner ranks 3&5 plus ToO can offer 3 if you make it to Mercury.

What-who-what-what-why-who... wat?

I had not heard that and it makes no sense to me. It's the type of thing that reminds me how Bungie fundamentally misunderstands how the community plays their game: e.g. They thought max range+shot package Felwinters would become a rare "edge case" instead of the go-to standard. Of course everyone is going to use the best stuff!!!

Sure, I've played Twilight Gap (204 games), Shores of Time (194) and Rusted Lands (192) more than any other map but only because of Iron Banner which is night-and-day different from how Trials would play. I really enjoy developing Elimination strategies for these maps and it would be interesting to see what the community did with them. Ohhhh well....

Top Bottom