• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

edornob

CKqW2h8UMAEfyIj.jpg:large

Oh look.

Exclusive legendaries?

So every time people mention cheeseing oracles it's snipeing...are you actually using ice breaker? Why not vision of confluence? VoC is so much better for that strategy. The bonus damage on oracles lets it kill just as fast or faster than ice breaker, and you're not going to run out of shots in the middle of a round.

Probably a force of habit for us, infinite ammo and everyone has only one or two oracles per guy to worry about. Ice Breaker+VoC equipped.

SgtCobra

Armamentarium is worth getting, rest not so much.
Eh the Starfire Protocol is very decent in Pve, I use it all the time. 2 fusion grenades with viking funeral and extra heavy ammo with an intellect stat is definitely worth getting.
It just depends on what your playstyle is.

Shito

We had Gjallarhorn last week.

Also, lol at more exclusive pre-order DLC. They don't seem to learn.

Thanks for putting the coolest looking new weapons behind pre-order DLC again Bungie. Asses.
It doesn't state it's exclusive in the ad.
My bet is it's just some kind of headstart bonus thing...

SkylineRKR

No bones? No go. Might buy Ahamkara, but I always shard it anyway.

I guess Protocol isn't bad, but Fusion/gift what was it doesn't stack. If it did, then we would be talkin'. I usually grab praxic.

E92 M3

That's a cool emblem that GS has, but everyone will be using it. Curious to see the Xbox bonus.

Also, when do you guys think we will get the strange coins for the email?

Of course.

Even though I have 2 Ghorns, the announcement of patch 2.0 has gotten me irritated for everyone who doesn't have a Ghorn and will miss out on playing with it in its prime.

Outrage by proxy. If I didn't have the Horn now, I probably would have rage quit.

Anyone around who wants to play some Salvage with me and Ikkarus?
Come get your Salvage trophies soon-to-be GLords (we have to keep Lnkn busy).

Edit - Full

Edit - first fail as it doesnt start until tonight in the uk! Left the post below for posterity

Trials on Xbox today...I'm looking to get better at crucible and trials in particular, and I was wondering if any kind souls would be up for helping to teach me?

I'm around for the next 5 hours or so and then again from 8 p.m.to 12 p.m. uk time which is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. PST.

I'll listen, and try to improve, and apologise if/when I cock it up :)

(I think) I'm pretty easy going in terms of chat etc.

If possible please msg me on xbox,my GT is the same as here, because this thread moves so fast.

maomaoIYP

Great items on Xur for me! Buying one of everything and multiple chest engrams.

edit: Bought two engrams, the first one immediately turns into an armamentarium. MUTHAFUCKER.

Skele7on

Banned

Also, lol at more exclusive pre-order DLC. They don't seem to learn.

Thanks for putting the coolest looking new weapons behind pre-order DLC again Bungie. Asses.

The weapons aren't locked it's just early access, you'll be able to get them via RNG.

Also it looks like that these are also on the digital pre orders from the PS store.

As long as you pre order in some context you'll get these guns day one.

Chill.

phen0m24

So late last night on ye Olde XBone I hit 29 and did my first 28 PoE. Exotic?

P&T.

You're welcome everyone.

I need a chest piece though, so...

I think the game is trolling me at this point. I got a ship, fusion rifle and Plan C from the same strike. Another gave me Ice Breaker and Snakebite Surgeon. I also got a Mida from one of the engrams. The game is like you can't be mad I'm giving you good loot. It knows what I want and it will not give it to me.

Stupid loot 2.0

Bring on loot 3.0 already

Is there any worthwhile vendor weapons to pick up?

Exodus plan RL from DO is pretty sweet but I've got that covered already with my other launchers.

I've got mats coming out of my ears and marks maxed >.>

noomi

Got everything, but Noomi's baby Titan needs armamentarium. Hope he gets connected via remote play.

Got it! Also rolled motes for alpha lupi for man titan so I'm happy today :D Good Xur day for me!

All that my titan is missing now are the few exotic gauntlets and he's all set.

Back from vacation on Sunday :)

Ikkarus

Is there any worthwhile vendor weapons to pick up?

Exodus plan RL from DO is pretty sweet but I've got that covered already with my other launchers.

I've got mats coming out of my ears and marks maxed >.>
The Fear RL is fairly decent but you mentioned you've already got a RL covered.

The only other things from vendors are the Dead Orbit arms have faster reload on hand cannons if that's your thing otherwise the rest of the selection is pretty meh.

Nuszka

Got it! Also rolled motes for alpha lupi for man titan so I'm happy today :D Good Xur day for me!

All that my titan is missing now are the few exotic gauntlets and he's all set.

Back from vacation on Sunday :)

Awsome dude, thats when the SF5 beta should end, if it even starts btw lol. I will be on for usual shenanigans.

Top Bottom