• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Can someone explain to me how to buy the Taken King if I already own Destiny? I'm so lost. Do I just preorder it from PS Store or do I have to buy a physical edition at a store?

Nori Chan

CKqW2h8UMAEfyIj.jpg:large

Oh look.

haha omg. Also 5 bucks says it's not legendary weapons

ocean

Banned
Bleh. I like my Light/Beware more tbh.
L/B with Accelerated Coils was probably 99% of my Void kills for Thorn back in the day. It's the only Legendary Fusion Rifle I kept after the nerf, for sentimental reasons. Never use it, never getting rid of it.

Out of the 63 Exotic armor pieces and weapons in the game:
- 8 are Exotic Bounties (Super Good Advice, Invective, Pocket Infinity, Thorn, Bad Juju, Queen's Bow, Lord of Wolves, Dreg's Promise)
- 3 are PlayStation exclusive until September (Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, 4th Horseman)
- 2 are Raid drops (Vex Mythoclast and Necrochasm)

Out of the remaining 50 items:
- Only The Ram and Bones of Eao have not been sold ever. Weapons? All of them have been sold.
- Only Gjallarhorn and Thunderlord have been sold less than 3 times on the weapons front

I seriously don't get how people can be disappointed with Xûr. He's sold everything except two of the new DLC exotics, and we know they'll inevitably be sold in the next 2-3 weeks.

So sure he doesn't have anything new for us. That's frankly not a disappointment when you consider that you have 90%+ of the Exotics you want, of course it'll be rare for him to have something you want.

Yup.

My personal struggle is that, if you can believe it, I still need Voidfang Vestments. He offered them like 8 of the first 13 weeks, but I didn't have the coins to spare. Now I'm drowning in coins and he hasn't had them since like January.

Yup.

My personal struggle is that, if you can believe it, I still need Voidfang Vestments. He offered them like 8 of the first 13 weeks, but I didn't have the coins to spare. Now I'm drowning in coins and he hasn't had them since like January.

Just got some with that exotic engram

L/B with Accelerated Coils was probably 99% of my Void kills for Thorn back in the day. It's the only Legendary Fusion Rifle I kept after the nerf, for sentimental reasons. Never use it, never getting rid of it.

Accelerated could don't do much for L/B anymore because the base charge rate is so high lol. I used mine last week on the cauldron. Still surprisingly good.

Edit: holy hell I still have so many FRs in my vault. Plug one, the calming, light/beware, the frenzy, plus the new FRs from all the new HoW activities. Waiting for that FR buff to happen anytime now...

VoC can hit everything but the "hidden" one.
VoC can hit the hidden one from the far right too. It can hit all of them. VoC/Pradetyths for the Oracle cheese 4eva. Funny thing I found out on Skolas using the found verdict: Even if your far enough from the mine/Oracle that your pellets do 1 damage each, the oracle disruptor will still pop for +600 damage.

Finally had my membership confirmed

I've been following these threads since OT1, Ive played with a few of you and friends with a couple, I even joined SEXY clan because who doesn't want to be SEXY. I'm just gutted I never looked to join whilst my personal sine wave was at its peak (i'm middling somewhere round the middle at the moment)

Anyway looking forward to playing some more and hopefully now I'm confirmed Ustable may notice me annoying him in his chat and let me win the raffle :kappa: As I neglected PvP until six-weeks ago (got my K'd from .25 up to .96) I've managed to get up to 6 wins but the struggles been real trying to get a consistent team together

I've been following these threads since OT1, Ive played with a few of you and friends with a couple, I even joined SEXY clan because who doesn't want to be SEXY. I'm just gutted I never looked to join whilst my personal sine wave was at its peak (i'm middling somewhere round the middle at the moment)

Anyway looking forward to playing some more and hopefully now I'm confirmed Ustable may notice me annoying him in his chat and let me win the raffle :kappa: As I neglected PvP until six-weeks ago (got my K'd from .25 up to .96) I've managed to get up to 6 wins but the struggles been real trying to get a consistent team together

Welcome. That's a huge k/d jump. Congrats.

Dave_6

Think I'm gonna start leveling up my Hard Light and Monte Carlo this weekend.

EDIT: Also need a Gatekeeper cp BADLY if someone has one. Used all my glimmer up last night trying to re-roll a couple weapons :/

ethomaz

Banned

Welcome.

GhaleonEB

mehrmantrout
banned

I mean, welcome. :)

I'll be down for Trials on either ps4 or xb1!
I don't have anyone on for xb1 yet except ToVenusAndBack (who is this on Gaf?!)

So probably start Trials on ps4

LTWood12

Welcome to GAF!

Welcome! I'm always looking for people to run trials with. It's really the most fun part of Destiny for me now. Haven't managed to find a consistent group to run it with either. Got a couple of real life friends that I do well with, but it's rare we're all on at the same time. Add me on PSN if you want, always willing to play a card or two if I have time. I'm also usually up for just regular crucible as well.

PSN same as GAF

Only 20h? Sometimes I leave it in rest mode for a week or more.

Yea i dunno. I usually don't leave it in rest mode. Last night, maybe, I instead of closing game i deleted it?? All DLC is still there...
Awesome download speeds from ps4 is just so fast i cant handle it.

radiohead1

Neo Member

Welcome! I'm always looking for chill folks to do Trials. I'm not yet very good at PvP, but have a lot of fun learning. Feel free to hit me up for some low expectations fun! (Or anything else for that matter.) PSN = dorssom.

Top Bottom