• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

purg3

slept with Malkin
What's in this suros pack?

CKqW2h8UMAEfyIj.jpg:large

This stuff

ocean

Banned
The iOS app won't show me the perks on vendor gear.

Anyone kind enough to tell me what ToO armor has as perks this week for Hunter and Warlock?

Axoman

The skill level of our opponents increased each match... But I'd prefer to blame it on the lag lol.

Oh, we definitely has some lagtastic matches, that's for sure.

I blame the fact we won our first few matches pretty soundly and the game decided to match us with better people!

ocean

Banned
Oh is it random every match? I thought it was gonna be one random map per day, not a randomized map selection between matches.

spyder_ur

I should be but it will be later; not sure what time. Waiting to see what gear Vance will have and what kind of stats it will have too.

I'll be on ;)

Although, I'm house sitting for my brother so I'm not sure what my connection will be like, but if you wanna play a few matches I should be around.

I'll be on for sure, but a little later. Prob around 10 EST or so.

Nice, I'll see who's on, probably looking at 8-9 EST, though Grip I still have some beef with you for your rocket league shenanigans.

Stantron

Anybody remember what you need to change to the end of a twitter pic to get the native resolution for images uploaded from PS4?
For example, you can change the end to small, medium or large, but there was another option to get the full resolution. Someone posted in a Destiny thread a while ago, but can't find it.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2tTg2uCcAAcOMr.jpg:large

spyder_ur

Oh you already played this map? Play it again. It's random!

Bungie RGN.

Same map all the time lol.

Well that's kind of a part of the randomness, isn't it?

Oh is it random every match? I thought it was gonna be one random map per day, not a randomized map selection between matches.

I hadn't thought about that, but there aren't enough days.

I love this change - can't wait to play tonight.

So I returned to Destiny with 2 friends, I've had a blast on PoE and I was able to get my warlock to 34.

Now I've been looking to complete VoG and Crota on Hard, never done that. So I'll be on this thread to check if anyone can help me (and my 2 friends).

Any good source of etheric light apart from PoE 34? I want to update some old weapons I kept, as vision of confluence.

PS: I'm on PS4
Iron Banner from Tuesday next week drops an EL at rank 3 and rank 5. Also available as a drop from a Nightfall but it's quite rare in my experience.

ocean

Banned
Monster rolls on Armamentarium and Starfire.
Will replace both of my existing pieces.
I don't have it in me to re level an old Exotic for a little more discipline. I've been spoiled by the streamlined HoW Exotic upgrade path with just 3 bubbles :p

Top Bottom