• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Arrrammis

It sounds like a magic place....a wonderful place.
Yup, it was awesome last week while it was available. There were still people hating on those maps and saying they we way too big, but I really liked the size. Instead of turning a corner and seeing two or three enemies, you could have a way to get to a good position for attacking without being spawn killed. I also really liked being able to flank the enemy without being in radar range, so both sides had to look for their targets rather than moving close then using the radar.

Capture_zpsibmw9sme.png

Thanks Bungie!

I haven't even ran the heroic yet 3x.

Don't think it matters what playlist I go to lol. I still get stuck on a losing team with randoms anyway.

EDIT: And now I realized I can't even play Combined Arms because Salvage is there this week. GG

Yeah that's a bigger issue in the crucible in general. It's so annoying when you get placed in an impossibly losing match and equally annoying when randoms drop the second your team starts to lose.

matmanx1

what in the flippin fuck.
I played quite a bit of PVP before the major changes and enjoyed myself ok. But what the hell, i tried to get back in to this and i think i got 1 shotted like 10 times of my 12 deaths in the first round..

This turned in to an even greater mess then before??

Also lol @ autorifles, i have no words

Autorifles need some help, no doubt. And it isn't even that the average legendary HC has a much lower TTK it's just that with all of the Thorn and TLW combo'ing with blink shotgunners you get a lot of very fast deaths.

I'm sort of afraid for legendary HC's in 2.0 in PVP, come to think of it. I have a 13 round Devil You Don't that I like very much but it might end up nerfed in to oblivion in 2.0.

Namikaze1

Need to get the Warlock boots. That's all I want from trials this week. I just want them cause they have the heavy perk unlike the one I got weeks ago.

Scholar kill faster due more impact and bonus damage after reload.

I mean it is my only option for Void Scout.

I luckily got a Void Scholar on my third and last Mercury run. After that I was like OK I'm done grinding HoW.

It also has the speed reload perk.

That sounds really nice. I'd love to get my hands on one of those (my only void primary is AE), but flawless trials seems unachievable without some practice.

I'll have to settle for Word of Crota, if I ever get it.

ethomaz

Banned
That sounds really nice. I'd love to get my hands on one of those (my only void primary is AE), but flawless trials seems unachievable without some practice.

I'll have to settle for Word of Crota, if I ever get it.
Unstabie carry Mercury virgins on Mondays night... it is your best chance without any practice.

Unstabie carry Mercury virgins on Mondays night... it is your best chance without any practice.

Already got carried by Unstable once and I'm immensely grateful, wouldn't seem fair to do the same again.

I'll have to convince Sleepy and a friend of mine (once I get him a good primary) to venture into ToO, that way the flawless will come naturally.

SpecX

Ugh, read through the thread and saw the update and just now realize the Husk of the Pit drop is broken. So much lost time trying to obtain that damn gun.

LiK

I'm mad I chose to skip out on the weekend Brother Vance was selling the hunter boots with heavy perk. So tired of using the Crota boots with the ToO armor.

i don't like the Hunter Trials boots at all. :(

i would play now except i have to go to a family dinner in like an hour. if you're on later we can play together again.

Playing Control with randoms is pretty much a guaranteed loss. Absolutely nobody tries to cap flags, they just sit back and try to pick off kills. Why play that game type when you have a pure death match option is beyond me.

Namikaze1

i don't like the Hunter Trials boots at all. :(

i would play now except i have to go to a family dinner in like an hour. if you're on later we can play together again.
Maybe Todd will be on then. Let's see if he can get Gjallarhorn from a silver package like you and Hawkmoon.

I'm uncertain if I should get patience and time on XB. Have about 50 coins. Going to spring for the armamentarium... Want to make sure I won't be left with too few next week when Xur maybe has better shit.

Eidelon

Doing a Dragon Strike with only two, because third is AFK, and I'm rewarded with a Hopscotch and a GJALLAHORN. YES! YES!! Thank you Valus T'arc for having nice deep pockets.

Top Bottom