• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

TripleWRECK's montage is so good. Amazing editing.
WRECKONING - Destiny Montage

The editing and production work on that montage was fantastic. It was a really fun video to watch. Maybe I expected more because I know he's really good at pvp, but I didn't feel like there were a lot of awe inspiring highlights. By that I mean, plays that leave you scratching you head in amazement. Just my meaningless opinion...not trying to start any kind of kerfuffle.

phen0m24

The editing and production work on that montage was awesome. It was a really fun video to watch. Maybe I expected more because I know he's really good at pvp, but I didn't feel like there were a lot of awe inspiring highlights. By that I mean, plays that leave you scratching you head in amazement. Just my meaningless opinion...not trying to start any kind of kerfuffle.
Not trying to start a stroopwafel? ;)

Is any DGAF members picking up Gears of War Ultimate Edition? I'm on the fence about this. I loved Gears 2 and Gears 3 but I don't have any IRL friends on Xbox and GAF seems like they are mostly PS4 and PC players.

The editing and production work on that montage was fantastic. It was a really fun video to watch. Maybe I expected more because I know he's really good at pvp, but I didn't feel like there were a lot of awe inspiring highlights. By that I mean, plays that leave you scratching you head in amazement. Just my meaningless opinion...not trying to start any kind of kerfuffle.

No I agree. That Nghtly montage with the classical music was more impressive to me. But the editing in TripleWrecks video is amazing, no question there.

nOoblet16

Is any DGAF members picking up Gears of War Ultimate Edition? I'm on the fence about this. I loved Gears 2 and Gears 3 but I don't have any IRL friends on Xbox and GAF seems like they are mostly PS4 and PC players.

Yea.
I disliked the fact that they pretty much slapped Gears 1 and all it's problems on a fresh coat of paint and then added some Gears 3 stuff like omnidirectional evade, TDM, tagging etc on top of it, I wanted Gears 1 (not Gears 3 gameplay) but without it's clunk factor like sticky cover, centre aim. But what the hell it's Gears so I'm gonna buy it anyway. My most played game series ever.

I was seriously thinking about it and most likely will. I'm grimlock11 on live.
I think
Any reason why you are on the fence though?

Yea.
I disliked the fact that they pretty much slapped Gears 1 and all it's problems on a fresh coat of paint and then added some Gears 3 stuff like omnidirectional evade, TDM, tagging etc on top of it, I wanted Gears 1 (not Gears 3 gameplay) but without it's clunk factor like sticky cover, centre aim. But what the hell it's Gears so I'm gonna buy it anyway. My most played game series ever.

I've heard that complaint, smh yea it's kind of lazy of them but like you said: it's Gears. Though since it has been awhile since I played do you remember how easy and/or fun it is to find random lobbies without a set team (playing with randoms)? I don't think I will be able to have a dedicated friend group on XBL.

phen0m24

When we running trials???

I was seriously thinking about it and most likely will. I'm grimlock11 on live.
I think

Whenever bro. My ex is coming for my boys in an hour so no Micah singing tho. :(

Join me and X on the One lol Josh is grinding now/begging Lima to run with him

No real reason, other than my xbox just happens to serve as a glorified cable box. Can't remember the last time I turned it on to play a video game.

For me probably December of 2014. . for MCC. Sigh I feel like this was a bad purchase but I like having both consoles since I never had them before in previous generations. So now I'm trying to get use from this X1.

phen0m24

For me probably December of 2014. . for MCC. Sigh I feel like this was a bad purchase but I like having both consoles since I never had them before in previous generations. So now I'm trying to get use from this X1.
darryl do you have Destiny on it? Xplicit and I are over there now, Narmer is, Koro, Lima, Tae etc. Dude we could run stuff on it

darryl do you have Destiny on it? Xplicit and I are over there now, Narmer is, Koro, Lima, Tae etc. Dude we could run stuff on it

I don't have Destiny on X1 but I might pick it up for cheap. If all of you guys are getting Gears I will definitely pick it up--ever since Destiny dropped I only enjoy playing multiplayer games with DGAFers

Top Bottom