• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

nOoblet16

What's the map this week?

Had an informal interview today and as luck would have it the guy who interviewed me happened to be a guy who used to play football with me for my university's department, and the girl who came to receive me at the office happened to be my friend's girlfriend.

lol some coincidence that.

What's the map this week?

Had an informal interview today and as luck would have it the guy who interviewed me happened to be a guy who used to play football with me for my university's department, and the girl who came to receive me at the office happened to be my friend's girlfriend.

lol some coincidence that.
This week is all six trials maps on random rotation every match.

blazeuk

Two Mercury runs back to back during EU prime time, not bad. GG to Tears and the kill stealing thief called Blaze.

After you left I got more kills than ever, seems proof enough of who's the kill stealing thief to me! 3 Mercury runs already, has been really easy tonight.

Awesome runs again tonight EJ, Blaze and Ikkarus.

Finished the night on a 21-1, not too shabby.
Blaze should stop stealing all those kills though, his scrubbiness made me go negative in our last run!!
I do have a perfect Warlock gif of him, just waiting to be made though...

Well you can choose soul rip or life steal and the ram gives every melee life steal. So im wondering if I should choose life steal in my voidwalker menu or soul rip. Dont want it to be redundant.

OK that's what I thought. Nooblet got it right no point using both. I personally like to use surge when I'm using the Ram.

blazeuk

Awesome runs again tonight EJ, Blaze and Ikkarus.

Finished the night on a 21-1, not too shabby.
Blaze should stop stealing all those kills though, his scrubbiness made me go negative in our last run!!
I do have a perfect Warlock gif of him, just waiting to be made though...

Don't do it! Show the one just after when I sniped the golden gun and the other dude and then nova bombed the self res guy for the win!

Top Bottom