• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

hew9753

Anyone planning on doing a complete VOG run tonight, preferably in about an hour or so? I've only run it once and I'd like to do it again, NM or HM.

PSN GuerrillaGrodd

Nighte

@Dunlop75 @Nightzoor

Real sorry guys

I'm on remote and the hotel wifi is not my friend today

Kept getting d/c at the worst time.

Still on round 3 if u want to join again.

If not I'm on 34 round 3 GAF, who wants to join?

jayforone

I'll come np but dunlop had to go so we need a third

Dunk#7

Finally decided to join the cool crowd...

Thanks to all those that helped on the flawless run a few nights ago...

b6qyaFw.jpg

Shito

Soooo...
I think it's time for me to part with my blue Her Right Hand and Vesta Noblesse from the original Queen's Wrath event back then... </3

LTWood12

My good friend and pending gaffer t-44 and I will be on tonight. Probably in a couple of hours. I would love it if two of you Gaf ringers could get him to Mercury tonight (i'm incapable of that). It would be a surprise to him.

Renta

Banned
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just picked up this weapon called the Hopscotch Pilgrim and it is a monster in PvP! Two burst kills! Soon as I find out what rolls are good, I'm gonna reforge this bad bad seed.

phen0m24

Get to the chopper!!!

You should know better

Finally got a Solar Jewel. It's all ogre.

Eye see what you did thar

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I just picked up this weapon called the Hopscotch Pilgrim and it is a monster in PvP! Two burst kills! Soon as I find out what rolls are good, I'm gonna reforge this bad bad seed.

Hatred and much salt. Much salt.
Congrats

Bobby is close to his 9-0, only 4 more wins.

It's not a tumor

Hey Koro I'll imitate Arnold if I can roll with you guys on XBone? :)

PuMa

My good friend and pending gaffer t-44 and I will be on tonight. Probably in a couple of hours. I would love it if two of you Gaf ringers could get him to Mercury tonight (i'm incapable of that). It would be a surprise to him.
I'll scrub it up with you guys if you don't find a ringer.

Dunk#7

Sorry guys on the Trials run. Going to make some dinner and check back later.

Really wanting Mercury for another shot at the void scout rifle. The only gun I still need/want in the game.

Renta

Banned
Oh wow, so this weapon is pretty popular. Turns out my roll isnt half bad. (feeding frenzy and headseeker)

Sorry for salt delivery guys, lol :p

tick221

Oh wow, so this weapon is pretty popular. Turns out my roll isnt half bad. (feeding frenzy and headseeker)

Sorry for salt delivery guys, lol :p

It's more jealousy than salt, many(myself included) have done dragon strikes for the last few weeks trying to get this weapon. I finally got mine earlier this week after at least 200 strikes

Korosenai

I wouldn't mind a run this weekend sometime if you have room. I didn't get to roll with you guys last weekend (because I fell asleep, im old)

Yeah, we still need to help you out as well since we didn't get to last weekend. I'm just helping this one run and then Cha and Ned are going to play for a bit.

1 more public event away from maxing out it for grimoire. . only thing that keeps me grinding Destiny right now. I have a few more PVE stuff then all PVP grimoire.

phen0m24

For sure, we can help you out tonight.

Ahh man cool thanks Koro if not no biggie

I wouldn't mind a run this weekend sometime if you have room. I didn't get to roll with you guys last weekend (because I am lame and ignored my homie the Colonel and fell asleep, im old and also lame)

FTFY bro :p

Yeah, we still need to help you out as well since we didn't get to last weekend. I'm just helping this one run and then Cha and Ned are going to play for a bit.

No you don't. See above. Lolol haha

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Thats fine.. I dont need anything inparticular just wanting to play some and if I get something out of it good..if not Im still having fun

Ipitythafool32 on psn.. have you played elimination type at all?

PSN:TheGentleman2014
I have experimented a bit with elimination so I know what to expect.
Sounds good, that's what I'm looking for as well :)

Top Bottom