• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Pretty awesome to see Nghtly hit 500+ viewers. Currently hovering above 400. DGAF Hype!!! We were there from the start thanks to Zoba. 13 Devils!!!
sorryi am excite

EDIT: M3Rocket is about to run with the Devils.

Anybody recommend a good void primary weapon for PvP? Doing the Thorn bounty, trying it currently with word of crota but its pretty slow going at 50pts after an hour :(

What's the best PvP mode to do it on?

Shito

Pretty awesome to see Nghtly hit 500+ viewers. Currently hovering above 400. DGAF Hype!!! We were there from the start thanks to Zoba. 13 Devils!!!
sorryi am excite

EDIT: M3Rocket is about to run with the Devils.
Yep, watching this while grinding my last golden chests.
What is it with all those crazy good pvp players carrying people to Mercury being such nice guys as well? ^^

XAL

I'm assuming that if you buy the Taken King digital CE you can't play the base game off of that purchase before release in September?

Yep, watching this while grinding my last golden chests.
What is it with all those crazy good pvp players carrying people to Mercury being such nice guys as well? ^^

Serial, 13 Devils are some of the nicest ppl...along with Stabie, Wicked, Rubenov, Lima, Koro, etc...

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anyone doing PoE 34? Crota? VoG?
If you are, add/chat invite me
PSN Godless Pagan

Namikaze1

I see rodiard is online but I haven't seen him post here in a long while.

Tell me the Iron Wafer train is getting ready to depart the station this upcoming IB.

Definity

Cant believe its Trials night and I just wanna play Dragon strikes for the HP...

2Ns4u.png

I'm assuming that if you buy the Taken King digital CE you can't play the base game off of that purchase before release in September?

You can play both the base and the first 2 DLC right off the bat, which is everything that's out now. Then TTK when it releases.

I bought that for the Xbox 1 and have been playing it so I can confirm :p

Edit: well you have to be a higher level to play the DLCs but you definitely have access to it.

Namikaze1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^join us!

Well, just here in orbit, waiting.

Todd got his Bladedancer ready to wreck some fools.

My warlock is ready to die.

Anybody recommend a good void primary weapon for PvP? Doing the Thorn bounty, trying it currently with word of crota but its pretty slow going at 50pts after an hour :(

What's the best PvP mode to do it on?

I did it w/ WoC playing Control. Void sniper and Truth for heavy. Was not fun as I'm not great at Crucible but felt I had upped my game by the time that bounty was over. Managed to go 23-0 late in IB!

XAL

Haha

I bought the XBO for Halo 5 and to play through MCC with my buddy (dat nostalgia).

I stopped playing Destiny on PS4 because all the people I played with got fucking furious at the constant design changes with the game that fucked over hardcore players (same).

I kind of want to keep playing Destiny on PS4, but I don't have anyone to play with anymore so I'm kind of meh about it. I still need to complete Crota on Hard (pretty sure I always skipped Deathsinger checkpoint when I joined people) and do POE/Osiris for that year one stuff. I'd be nice to find competent players that can carry me while I shake the dust off (probably won't take long, Halo is in my blood).

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/8951

Top Bottom