• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Rhaegar

Thanks again Koro and snipemonster Taeshik for hardcore carrying me to Mercury. You guys are beastly. You ever need help with anything (other than MP, lol) hit me up.

Got a void Messenger out of my first trip to the Lighthouse.

Congrats man! And a void Messenger-- very nice!

Off to Mercury with Drizz and Rubenov.

airplane.gif

Dunlop

@Dunlop75 @Nightzoor

Real sorry guys

I'm on remote and the hotel wifi is not my friend today

Kept getting d/c at the worst time.

Still on round 3 if u want to join again.

If not I'm on 34 round 3 GAF, who wants to join?

jayforone

No worries,I bailed because the family decided that we were going to dairy queen while I was playing lol. They were waiting on the game to finish So the afk was going to pull in serious aggro....

My son's looking for a good team for Trials; any ringers willing to let him tag along? He's a good kid, ran with Unstable to Mercury couple weeks ago. PSN is perineumlick.

Plus he is streaming straight from his PS4 so a few more people are watching right from the PS4 app.

It's great to see so many people in his channel. He deserves it.

Serial, I've been watching all day. Seeing the numbers grow was nuts. So happy for them. Big thanks to Zoba for introducing us to his clan.

Anyone want to help little old me get those sexy Trials Warlock boots? I have enough things to buy all the buffs, so I don't need to win many games. I'm not a seasoned trials veteran either, but I've spent lots of time in Iron Banner.

PSN: MiniMe637

Wow... just had my greatest trials match ever.. ended up over the 9 rounds going 26-5 with a 16 kill streak in the final few rounds. We were down 4-1 and came back .. Im still sweating

On that note looking for 1 more since 1 of our guys just bailed. Were sitting at 3-0 with no losses

Wow... just had my greatest trials match ever.. ended up over the 9 rounds going 26-5 with a 16 kill streak in the final few rounds. We were down 4-1 and came back .. Im still sweating

On that note looking for 1 more since 1 of our guys just bailed. Were sitting at 3-0 with no losses
I'll go. psn babyghost853

Top Bottom