• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Ophelion

If anyone wants to take a break from trials, I have a couple of friends doing normal crota.

Anyone is welcome. Cam form on me. PSN mr_vandemar.

Rubenov

Wow... just had my greatest trials match ever.. ended up over the 9 rounds going 26-5 with a 16 kill streak in the final few rounds. We were down 4-1 and came back .. Im still sweating

On that note looking for 1 more since 1 of our guys just bailed. Were sitting at 3-0 with no losses

yesyesyes.gif

Tjamato88

So I just started playing again after like an 8 month layoff. I'm a level 24 Hunter who hasn't done any of the DLC content. I'm hoping some of you will help me grind up so I'm ready when TTK launches in September.

My PSN ID is TJ_Electronica.

So I just started playing again after like an 8 month layoff. I'm a level 24 Hunter who hasn't done any of the DLC content. I'm hoping some of you will help me grind up so I'm ready when TTK launches in September.

Not that I don't think people would offer to help but it's super easy to get to at least level 32

ryseing

34 PoE anyone? Need Etheric Light like crazy. Just need a third. PSN is bmc811.

I've got a 23 hunter I need to grind. Lemme know when you want to play.

maomaoIYP

How badly are my team mates gonna have to work to sherpa a 33 through the poe 34? I only have 33s and if it's too much work I don't want to cause trouble.

ocean

Banned
How badly are my team mates gonna have to work to sherpa a 33 through the poe 34? I only have 33s and if it's too much work I don't want to cause trouble.
Depends.

- if it's Flame Prince you'll be fine. Round 4 is a bitch but bpeople cheese it so whatever
- If it's Qodron...I think it's easy as hell but for some reason people say it's super hard
- if it's the self healing servitor it'll just take a long ass time but won't be hard to complete.

Will be on sporadically. Trying to finish off the remaining year one accomplishments (PS4)

- Seven remaining chests
- Defeat Crota on hard
- Defeat Atheon on hard.
- Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard

Anyone want to assist me on these tasks feel free to hit me up at PSN: Cedricknave

You should know better

Eye see what you did thar

Hatred and much salt. Much salt.
Congrats

Hey Koro I'll imitate Arnold if I can roll with you guys on XBone? :)
Hey this is from a couple hours ago, but what's your GT on xbone? Might as well add all the dgaf xbone people I can

Unstable

mlLAYN.gif
Bahahaaha

420bits

Things I need to do.

PoE 35 for the year one emblem
"full clan-strike" (DestinyGaf)
Flawless Raider

So if anyone is up for any of it, throw me an invite. psn: inco

Top Bottom