• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Sorry to everyone who messaged me within the past few hours. Family came over and i let my nephews play the Xbox. This is their last weekend here :(

Unstable

Apologies about the short stream today. Had to take care of some errands when I came back my internet was having issues. So I was like "I could talk on the phone with Comcast for hours on end, or I could take a nap."

I chose the nap.

Seeing so many trial runs makes me wanna play but im soooooo tired after going upstate on a shopping spree.....that and my wife says shes gonna sell my ps4 after all the money i spent.

Gl on the runs and happy looting gaffers.

Edit:
I'll play, PSN danarchy99

Catch you guys tomorrow hopefully gl tonight...legend btw.

Apologies about the short stream today. Had to take care of some errands when I came back my internet was having issues. So I was like "I could talk on the phone with Comcast for hours on end, or I could take a nap."

I chose the nap.

You gonna be streaming tomorrow? Would love to win raffle for chance at lighthouse. Never been there before.

Unstable

You gonna be streaming tomorrow? Would love to win raffle for chance at lighthouse. Never been there before.

ylCNGtL.png

*If no internet related issues crop up of course.

RetroMG

So my wife is watching her way through Supernatural, and we just passed aan episode where the Egyptian God Osiris is putting people on trial based on how much guilt they have. So Sam and Dean Winchester literally go through the Trial of Osiris.

Just a funny thing. I know Osiris is a judge in Egyptian lore, but it made me smile

After you left I got more kills than ever, seems proof enough of who's the kill stealing thief to me! 3 Mercury runs already, has been really easy tonight.

This only proofs that you're stealing from other people now.

Oh you want me to hand in my emblem? I never wanted to wear the ugly thing anyway :p

I'll be around me thinks.

Alrighty, see you around then. Has been a while since we've done a Mercury run together, we can even recreate the first one on Pantheon ;)

Owensboro

Awesome! the "Packing Heat" trophy finally popped when I fully upgraded the Lord of Wolves (it didn't proc on any of my other exotic weapons I leveled for some reason).

Looks like now I have to care about Flawless Raider, Completing a strike with clanmates, and completing a raid with clanmates. Anyone planning any of those this weekend?

M3Rocket

Does anyone have a gorgon checkpoint I might be able to steal?

Psn:reaperchad

I can get that Gorgon CP to you. Send me a FR when you are available. Anyone else, feel free to do the same. Will be on doing sundry Destiny chores like glimmer farming, bounties, Hopscotch farming, etc.

Lace

I can get that Gorgon CP to you. Send me a FR when you are available. Anyone else, feel free to do the same. Will be on doing sundry Destiny chores like glimmer farming, bounties, Hopscotch farming, etc.
Appreciate it but I just got it the old fashioned way. Same to anyone else who wants it. Just send me a FR and I'll take ya.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the help guys.

PoE chests are being nice recently. Yesterday it was the Ram, today it's Bones of Eau or whatever they are called. Pretty weak perks for an exotic, but at least it's something for my Hunter to work on.

Atheon's Epilogue is pretty great with void burn.

Thanks for the help guys.

PoE chests are being nice recently. Yesterday it was the Ram, today it's Bones of Eau or whatever they are called. Pretty weak perks for an exotic, but at least it's something for my Hunter to work on.

Atheon's Epilogue is pretty great with void burn.

So jealous, just need the Bones to complete the exotic collection again. Can't seem to get them alongside faction shaders, the Hopscotch and Sun of Osiris emblem :(

Top Bottom