• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Deku Tree

But he does play everyday and being the top viewed Destiny PvP streamer you would expect him to be there because he pretty much plays PvP full time and plays Trials whenever it's on.

It sounds like Triple does not play ToO much anymore.

557 ToO games is not enough to make the top list at this point:

By streamer standards Triple barely plays Trials. He has fewer games than me for crying out loud! (557 vs 571)

He hasn't played Trials for a month, back when it was on Thieves Den.

1 more for trials? Add PewPewPewBow
EDIT: nvm, team filled up.

Lots of new lords indeed, including myself. Like the Triumphs triggered a bigger urge for completion.

Morning DGaf! *hands you a warm Krispy Kreme doughnut

t6KvPPS.gif

Cade

Sorry that didn't work out guys. Dunno if it was just distance lag or my connection or PSN but sorry! Didn't mean to waste anyone's time

Nighte

Sorry that didn't work out guys. Dunno if it was just distance lag or my connection or PSN but sorry! Didn't mean to waste anyone's time

Dont worry its not your fault. Psn is acting weird and dced us in the end too. Tried twomanning it to help you get to the end and get the chest but we ended up booted to orbit last time. I will play more later on so can help some other time if you need it :)

Cade

Dont worry its not your fault. Psn is acting weird and dced us in the end too. Tried twomanning it to help you get to the end and get the chest but we ended up booted to orbit last time. I will play more later on so can help some other time if you need it :)
Oh, haha. My connection is pretty bad to begin with so I assumed it was just me. Thanks for trying though!

Pat_DC

I have just finished the Crucible part of the Thorn Bounty, which was at times exhilarating as well as stressful. Very glad to have that done after going full scum bag (cloaking, blinking and shot gunning).

If anyone is up for doing the strike to kill Xur the unwed any help would be appreciated.
Or even any tips so I can finally get this thorn happening.
psn: pat_dc82

phen0m24

Who was advocating the awesomeness of sticking lightning grenades to vertical surfaces? Was it Explicit? Anyway, right after the poster put up some lightning grenade montages I decided that it was worth looking into, and I even captured some footage of how that worked out for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7I3UH0KaI
I believe that was Kor of Memory. I've been doing it with both lightning grenade and defender void grenades. So much fun man! :)

Who was advocating the awesomeness of sticking lightning grenades to vertical surfaces? Was it Explicit? Anyway, right after the poster put up some lightning grenade montages I decided that it was worth looking into, and I even captured some footage of how that worked out for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7I3UH0KaI

That was Kor as Phenom said. Great nade dude! I also like how you respawned and just stood there, presumably because you were trying to ensure the video saved :p

Edit: I also just noticed two warlocks immediately self res'ed and then got Titan smashed. Perfect.

I believe that was Kor of Memory. I've been doing it with both lightning grenade and defender void grenades. So much fun man! :)

Yes, I think you're right, it was Kor. Now you've given me a reason to get back on my Warlock as well.

That was Kor as Phenom said. Great nade dude! I also like how you respawned and just stood there, presumably because you were trying to ensure the video saved :p

That's exactly what I was doing. I'm still getting used to the recording features. I usually hit share and square to "save clip" which gets me a 15 minute clip that I have to trim down (since I'm usually just interested in the last minute or so).

I have just finished the Crucible part of the Thorn Bounty, which was at times exhilarating as well as stressful. Very glad to have that done after going full scum bag (cloaking, blinking and shot gunning).

If anyone is up for doing the strike to kill Xur the unwed any help would be appreciated.
Or even any tips so I can finally get this thorn happening.
psn: pat_dc82

Same here mate, I'll be online later though 5 hours approx.

Will be on sporadically. Trying to finish off the remaining year one accomplishments (PS4)

- Seven remaining chests
- Defeat Crota on hard
- Defeat Atheon on hard.
- Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard

Anyone want to assist me on these tasks feel free to hit me up at PSN: Cedricknave

Up at atom! I will be acquiring the last of the chests on Mars if anyone wants to attempt some PoE on hard.

Deku Tree

The longer I've played and the more I've heard how much it bothers so many people, the more open I've become to in-game MM. I think everything outside raids should have it as long as it came with strict level requirements to enter (can't use PoE 34 MM as a 33). PoE 35 is a tough one without check points considering the forced under leveling, it's in a weird "non-raid raid" limbo space.

NM raids should absolutely not have MM... at first. After a few weeks to a month, once the strats are on farm and spread through the community then optional MM can be added. HM raids are trickier. Personally I wouldn't ever want MM for the highest PvE content, kinda like no MM for Trials. But with checkpoints (and considering how easy hard Crota is now), I can understand the argument.

A timed lockout from MM for people that leave games, even 15 minutes, would be critical although it could get messy technically with disconnections unfairly punishing people.

Yeah I think some form of in game MM would be fine for most of the endgame content including Nightfalls.

I would never use a simple push button MM for Nightfall or a Raid or a high level PoE. (1) I would want to be able to have a minimal communication requirement and Bungie's current "opt in" voice chat is not enough. A check box that said "mic required" or something like that would probably be sufficient. (2) Also I want some form of minimal "investment" requirement for a MM tool to prevent people from feeling OK with going AFK most of the time and just letting other people do the work. A vote to kick option could be useful in that regard but it can be abused and Bungie tries extremely hard to not introduce tools that can be abused to the determent of someones player experience. (3) Lastly it would be good to be able to examine people's profile before choosing to play with them.

But when I think about all those things I realize that DestinyLFG.com already does all of that and it worked great for me the other day and it allows you to do things like start in a PSN party chat which would be impossible to do in game with Destiny.

Also @ the montage, what is that sniper that doesn't have a scope? It's pretty weird looking and i had never seen it before watching that video.

But he does play everyday and being the top viewed Destiny PvP streamer you would expect him to be there because he pretty much plays PvP full time and plays Trials whenever it's on.

You can look at everyone's stats and see he has played 1/4 to 1/6 the games as people ranked at the top. Games played is a definitely a huge factor in ranking.

LTWood12

Now I want a Krispy Kreme....

Took my kid this morning. They handed me two fresh off the conveyer belt. They're incredible when they're that hot.

Nah. I want Daylight Donuts. :p

A true southern gentleman. Grew up with Daylight Donuts. They're my favorite, but there isn't one in Little Rock. Here it's either Krispy Kreme or Shipleys. Both are fantastic.

You played any trials this weekend yet?

A true southern gentleman. Grew up with Daylight Donuts. They're my favorite, but there isn't one in Little Rock. Here it's either Krispy Kreme or Shipleys. Both are fantastic.

You played any trials this weekend yet?

I won't be playing until Sunday night. I'm going to OKC today. :p

Top Bottom