• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Kurumi

Regardless of their decisions, it's still a KOJIMA game. Won't skip it for any reason.

Also if you're on an need help with weekly/poe etc, let me know and i'll hop online.

I'm still going to buy it for sure. I hate giving money to Konami but as you said it is still a KOJIMA game. And I know him and his team worked hard on it. Based Kojima!

Yesterday. He got matched against one of the biggest Destiny streamers (Ms5000watts or w/e) and got a ton of attention and viewers from her channel.

Him and Legend beat her full Trials team 5-1 while carrying a viewer like they always do, crazy stuff. He streamed all day and kept building viewers the whole time, from around 150-200 after that match up to 676 maybe 10 hours later when I got offline. No idea how long he kept going or if the viewers climbed but he was the 3rd highest viewed Destiny streamer at the time.

He also has made a few You Tube montages that have been getting a lot of views recently, at least 20k+ last I checked.

He posted the newest montage on reddit and that drew a ton of attention. Think he hit 300 viewers before the match vs Ms5000Watts and Holtzman. She was a good sport about the loss and has even left a YT comment on the montage. Triple Wreck has the top YT comment last I checked. Stream Numbers declined a bit but kept picking up as more ppl saw the montage as well.

Namikaze1

Fucking hell! This guy was fucking lagging. A guy and I shotgun him many times. He survives with a sliver of his health. I punch him and he still survives even with such low health. He kills my teammate and I kill him afterwards, wasting a rocket on him cause fucker just wouldn't die.

It was like that with him for most of the match. I shotgun him many times at point blank and fucker never took damage.

Ok, I'm in. Bought the Starfire Protocol for collecting purposes. I still need to so the weekly in 32, but it can be a bit too much ATM. PSN - Figaliz

Nghtly deserves what he's getting. He's an amazing player, but he's also mastered the laid-back vibe on mic that makes him very watchable. I'm sure there are times when he wants to rip Legend a new one, but he never does (at least not outside of playful jests). If they lose, he just sits in silence, contemplating. Proud to say I have him on my Friends list.

When you playing Trials but you see the "Hot" sign lit on Krispy Kreme

ZYgMRNw.gif

Brother, you never cease to amaze . . .

Namikaze1

Fucking lol! I join a game that's 7450 to 4750. They put me on the losing team.

Game ends in 10050 to 9425. My team won. I end up being top scorer on my team with 20 kills and 3 deaths. Enemy team must be pissed. They choked so bad.

I have an exotic shard but don't know what to waste it on?

Should I use it on my head piece which is light 42 or should I spend it to upgrade my monte carlo.

Does the exotic shard give the head piece even more than its 42 light?

Lnkn52

Fucking lol! I join a game that's 7450 to 4750. They put me on the losing team.

Game ends in 10050 to 9425. My team won. I end up being top scorer on my team with 20 kills and 3 deaths. Enemy team must be pissed. They choked so bad.

Give yourself some more credit.
vin-diesel-facebook-owes-me-billions-of-dollars.jpg

doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile winning is winning

nOoblet16

Meh, I'd rather watch a longplay. I am terrible at stealth and I would have to play it in very easy, just to enjoy the story (which I am completely lost after skipping peace walker).

I will log in 30-60 minutes, more or less. Are you still playing The Witcher 3?

It does not really matter imo because you can play MGS5 as an action heavy game as well, playing MGS is quite a different experience from watching it and it will especially be the case with this one which seems to be so gameplay heavy. Infact if there was to be one MGS game that you should absolutely play instead of watching, it'd be this one (going by how Ground Zeroes played and how the gameplay videos have been so far). Also easy or hard doesn't make much of a difference in terms of the actual experience in most games for the majority of the times...I play a lot of games on easy to medium because I can't be arsed with going against an AI that has pin point accuracy and high health with my character barely having any health etc.

chur

I have an exotic shard but don't know what to waste it on?

Should I use it on my head piece which is light 42 or should I spend it to upgrade my monte carlo.

Does the exotic shard give the head piece even more than its 42 light?
42 light is currently the max.

hew9753

Anyone not doing Trials and want to run VoG HM? I've only run NM once so it'd be nice to have some experienced help. I can start anytime in the next hour or so if there's enough interest.

PSN: GuerrillaGrodd

123rl

Xbox newbie raid in a few hours. Who's in? Message rlench for an invite. I've only done VoG a few times so I want to get back to it and get my missing weapons. I need to do another Crota too so I'll stay on and do that if there's enough interest

Thanks to Galavita and Feetiemaomao (I think I don't know the gaf usernames although I have seen the Id's before) for helping me running the Heroic on 32. Great tips for the later part of that strike.

Hard light needs a permanent Small Arms buff.

Anyone not doing Trials and want to run VoG HM? I've only run NM once so it'd be nice to have some experienced help. I can start anytime in the next hour or so if there's enough interest.

PSN: GuerrillaGrodd

If you can get a group together if be happy to help.

Give me ~30 mins, if you don't find a team on GAF for weekly / 32 or 34 poe.

Pm'ed you skype stuff for mythocast.
Found a team in the end, thanks.

God, typing in the phone sucks for answering multiple posts. I should consider getting a laptop for checking the forums. First world issues and having the computer in the home office and the big TV in the living room.

Regarding MGS, at least in IV there was a moment when you forcefully had to play Stealth. I had not discovered the sedative pistol yet and the normal gun kept triggering alarms every time I killed somebody. Usually what causes me to buy games on launch date tends to be... Well, spoilers. I don't want to miss it after watching the trailers, but with today's Konami... Damn.

Kyoufu

Ever since Unstable and Wicked carried me to Mercury where I obtained Messenger, my performance (KDR) increased exponentially. Such a good gun :3

Still hoping I get TLW though.

Top Bottom