• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Yeah, i actually didn't mean to melee the templar with the shield btw, my controller died just as i pressed to super >.<

Was going to super him then smash him as he only had a small bit of health left :p

nOoblet16

Got to love when people line up to be sniped with that slow floaty Warlock jump...

v1rQzG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRf-bxVtTyQ
Most jumps imo are easy to snipe but I find the titan boost to be the easiest to snipe because what people don't realise is that with a titan boost at some point they will loose complete control of their character and go straight down instead of floating around like a warlock making it even easier to just line up your shot and just wait until they lose control and they can't do anything but get sniped.

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the run guys, i uhhhhh died quite a bit >.>

Ran it yesterday with my Titan and didn't die at all >.<

Got my 5th Thunderlord, Still no Fatebringer :I

I'm pretty sure I got your Fatebringer, my 2nd on three HM runs. It's already energies. Sorry about that.

There are only two weapons I wanted but didn't have - the 'Horn and Vision of Confluence. I bagged the latter on this run. I'm so happy. :D

I'm pretty sure I got your Fatebringer, my 2nd on three HM runs. It's already energies. Sorry about that.

There are only two weapons I wanted but didn't have - the 'Horn and Vision of Confluence. I bagged the latter on this run. I'm so happy. :D

VoC is amazing congrats!

It's my go to weapon for just about everything really :D

hew9753

Thanks for the run guys, i uhhhhh died quite a bit >.>

Ran it yesterday with my Titan and didn't die at all >.<

Got my 5th Thunderlord, Still no Fatebringer :I

Don't worry, if it weren't for me being able self-resurrect with my Sunslinger I would've been sitting out 1/2 the raid.

Thanks to everyone for the run.

I love VoC for supplicants and CE wizards. Would shard my Horn first if given an ultimatum.

Nice! Congrats! Wish RNG would bless me with one of those.
Thanks.

I maxed it out and tried it in the weekly and it was alright. A tad underwhelming though. I think I prefer the higher ROF from the void scout I got off Skolas for void burns. Although it does hit pretty hard.

GhaleonEB

VoC is amazing congrats!

It's my go to weapon for just about everything really :D

In reality I'll only use it when there's a solar burn, after I get it leveled up. Mida and Another NITC w/ firefly are my primary Hunter weapons. I landed an arc scout from Skolas last week, which I'll bust out when there's an arc burn. But I wanted one so bad; my daughter has two. :lol
You dont have a horn? :O
Nope. I gave up months ago.

I love VoC for supplicants and CE wizards. Would shard my Horn first if given an ultimatum.

I actually wanted a VoC more than a 'Horn at this point. I'm pretty happy with my rocket launcher assortment, but not having VoC was a big hole in my Hunter weapons.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Anyone else wanna join Todd and I for PoE lv 34?
PSN Godless_Pagan

edit: We're full.

DNAbro

I don't know what to use my etheric light on. Either my Hunger of Crota, Party Crasher +1, or Word of Crota. Should probably do Hunger though.

I found your alt account, Drizzay!

LordofThunder961
*cross off "of"*
*separate "LordThunder" and "961"*
*separate "Lord" and "Thunder"*
*switch them around*
*separate "9" and "61"*
*change 61 to 16.*

Drizzay is dropping his Thunderlord post on the sixteenth day of the ninth month. Believe!

I'll post my proof soon.

Mind blown.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone wanna do PoE 35? I haven't done it before but I'd like to for the Triumphs and gear. I have all classes at 34 and have watched videos on it, have Ghorn and everything. Gosh I'm doing the upsell pretty hard I guess but I'd really like to do it :p PSN: ultrajari

Top Bottom