• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Should I feel dirty after using a Final Round Efrideet's Spear in crucible? I don't usually have much luck sniping, but it doesn't seem as unfair as using a maxxed out range Party Crasher+1.

Can I ask a wee question.

I'm level 32 and a half and having researched things I've seen that the advice is to run the 32 Prison Of Elders for an armoued core to trade for a 42 light legendary - then run the 34 Prison Of Elders for Etheric Lights to upgrade the other legendary armour.

Can I not just get 3 armoured cores and trade the three of them for 3 42 light legendary's?

Thanks!

He was set up for that melee hit, it all went as planned! ;)

Still laughing when I think back to two games: one where I stole Tears' shotgun kills on Cauldron and that one on Pantheon where I swooped by with the Lightning Grenade.

Haha. Stealth humblebrag? Joking! I'm all about the W :)

But seriously, awesome skills man!

Lol can't remember how many times I said "Damn it Blaze stop stealing my kills" on stream. It's almost a catch phrase now.

Can I ask a wee question.

I'm level 32 and a half and having researched things I've seen that the advice is to run the 32 Prison Of Elders for an armoued core to trade for a 42 light legendary - then run the 34 Prison Of Elders for Etheric Lights to upgrade the other legendary armour.

Can I not just get 3 armoured cores and trade the three of them for 3 42 light legendary's?

Thanks!

You totally can, but Variks only sells one type per week, so you have to hope its the one you need.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Should I feel dirty after using a Final Round Efrideet's Spear in crucible? I don't usually have much luck sniping, but it doesn't seem as unfair as using a maxxed out range Party Crasher+1.

People just don't like it if you empty your clip to get the final round kill every magazine. Unless you're doing that nobody should complain

A productive night with Deathjr and Bitmap:

33riS4nl.jpg

8xUZy6pl.jpg

GkGWoOFl.jpg

zeGW1WUl.jpg

And yay for Level 33, although at the moment it is a bit tricky. That's my only 42 Light exotic, son any changes will send me back to 33. I have enough coins for a second exotic from Xur, but maybe I should use them to buy an Exotic Shard.

No Etheric Light today :( I'd better train for PoE 34.

blazeuk

Still laughing when I think back to two games: one where I stole Tears' shotgun kills on Cauldron and that one on Pantheon where I swooped by with the Lightning Grenade.

Haha, it's about time Tears had some kills stolen from him, his assist count has to be in the single digits, I never see them! Phaethon's commentary in party chat today made me laugh today too.

33riS4nl.jpg

8xUZy6pl.jpg

GkGWoOFl.jpg

zeGW1WUl.jpg

And yay for Level 33, although at the moment it is a bit tricky. That's my only 42 Light exotic, son any changes will send me back to 33. I have enough coins for a second exotic from Xur, but maybe I should use them to buy an Exotic Shard.

Really want the Part Crasher + 1 - it's the sniper shotgun that always kills me even when me and the person using it both shotgun each other at the same time and I instantly die and they only lose half health!

I have the Techuen, and also the Split Shifter - but I haven't used either lol. Are they good?

Haha, it's about time Tears had some kills stolen from him, his assist count has to be in the single digits, I never see them! Phaethon's commentary in party chat today made me laugh today too.

I almost died when we started cheering at your gif moment and he replied "no spoilers please", because of the stream delay. I'm always hoarding the assists, must be getting close to Phaethon's record.

ethomaz

Banned
I did the Zoba's weapon parts farm.

178 parts (I can do more until the reset)

I will try to get the best R. Fury roll now.

33riS4nl.jpg

8xUZy6pl.jpg

GkGWoOFl.jpg

zeGW1WUl.jpg

Could smash through a 34 PoE if another 34 is interested.

Thanks to xo and Illini for a fun and relatively stress-free flawless.

Also, final round sniping is the scummiest thing in PvP, and don't let anyone tell you any different.

ethomaz

Banned
Yes yes yes.

rjO997w.png

Well I got Hard Launch instead Warhead Verniers but nothing perfect in this world :p

It didn't show but I got Javelin too <3

Anybody want to the lvl 26 summoning pits, the one at the end of the Thorn bounty.

Where you have to kill the special wizard.

Psn is Shadowmancer88

Would like destinygaf clan members so I can knock out that trophy.

Top Bottom