• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

P44

In reality I'll only use it when there's a solar burn, after I get it leveled up. Mida and Another NITC w/ firefly are my primary Hunter weapons. I landed an arc scout from Skolas last week, which I'll bust out when there's an arc burn. But I wanted one so bad; my daughter has two. :lol

Nope. I gave up months ago.

I actually wanted a VoC more than a 'Horn at this point. I'm pretty happy with my rocket launcher assortment, but not having VoC was a big hole in my Hunter weapons.

To be honest, I got my horn recently having played since alpha and its like I dunno. You stop caring. It came along and yeah its nice, makes pve a bit faster but its not like I could try to get it consciously it was all rng.

I'm always on the lookout for easy steals, it's annoying when you and Robinson die while rushing though, it means I have to actually try :(

Blaze, are you or any of the other SoM guys helping people get to Mercury tonight? I'm looking for some help getting there for the first time. I'm not too bad at pvp and can normally hold my own.

Buy and dismantle the weapon for sale from Brother Vance.

25k glimmer gets you ~120 weapon parts.

Right, ok. I didn't know if you could do a material exchange with the speaker or something. My XB1 account is severly lacking in weapon parts. Never thought I'd say that. I have thousands on Ps4.

Blaze, are you or any of the other SoM guys helping people get to Mercury tonight? I'm looking for some help getting there for the first time. I'm not too bad at pvp and can normally hold my own.

We were mostly on Rocket League tonight, but just add a couple of us and catch us whenever we are online!

I'm always on the lookout for easy steals, it's annoying when you and Robinson die while rushing though, it means I have to actually try :(

Making me run all the way up to an enemy with a shotgun, just for you to snipe him in the face. You sadist.

M3Rocket

Thanks.

I maxed it out and tried it in the weekly and it was alright. A tad underwhelming though. I think I prefer the higher ROF from the void scout I got off Skolas for void burns. Although it does hit pretty hard.

Yeah--it's the Badger CCL/Gheleon's RoF. It hits hard but really is limited by not having explosive rounds, firefly or a mag larger than 13. :-(

The problem with all the Scouts post-HoW is the mag size. 13-16 rounds on the higher impact Scout is bad since you can get 13 rounds on a harder hitting beast of a HC like Fatebringer. Even the high RoF Shadow is hampered by a 21-round mag (less if you get the needed stability perks) when you consider VoC and Fang or Ir Yut has 27 with field scout.

I have a Scholar Adept in Arc. I rarely use it above Fatebringer or Fang in the primary slot. OTOH, I would use a Void Scholar above a Word of Crota.

Got to love when people line up to be sniped with that slow floaty Warlock jump...

v1rQzG.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRf-bxVtTyQ

That one hit melee though, you kill stealing Ram

Yeah I have both which do you want? My psn is Slammin_hammon I can't remember if we're friends or not.
Thanks for the cp!

Right, ok. I didn't know if you could do a material exchange with the speaker or something. My XB1 account is severly lacking in weapon parts. Never thought I'd say that. I have thousands on Ps4.
I wish. An exchange for marks would be perfect since they are pretty much useless right now. I don't even bother spending them... just leave them maxed.

Yeah--it's the Badger CCL/Gheleon's RoF. It hits hard but really is limited by not having explosive rounds, firefly or a mag larger than 13. :-(

The problem with all the Scouts post-HoW is the mag size. 13-16 rounds on the higher impact Scout is bad since you can get 13 rounds on a harder hitting beast of a HC like Fatebringer. Even the high RoF Shadow is hampered by a 21-round mag (less if you get the needed stability perks) when you consider VoC and Fang or Ir Yut has 27 with field scout.

I have a Scholar Adept in Arc. I rarely use it above Fatebringer or Fang in the primary slot. OTOH, I would use a Void Scholar above a Word of Crota.
Agree 100%.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone up for Trials on PS4. I'm not the best player but would appreciate a carry/some help ;)

I play as a Sunsinger Warlock and would be happy to get the boots Brother Vance is selling. I have all the boons.

Shoot me an invite if interested. PSN: Deniz093

Yeah just add me, Tears and Blaze. We should be around somewhere tomorrow.

Ruthless! This just makes me want to play Trials with you. Great snipes.

You don't want that. You'll spend some time getting guys down to nothing and only one name will pop up in the lower left corner :p

blazeuk

I won't be online tonight since I'm working tomorrow but as Tears says, you can catch quite a few of us online during Trials weekends usually, we won't always have free slots open and we definitely can't promise Mercury but most of us will be happy to help if we have the time. I'll be around after I get back from work tomorrow.

That one hit melee though, you kill stealing Ram

He was set up for that melee hit, it all went as planned! ;)

Yeah just add me, Tears and Blaze. We should be around somewhere tomorrow.

You don't want that. You'll spend some time getting guys down to nothing and only one name will pop up in the lower left corner :p

I won't be online tonight since I'm working tomorrow but as Tears says, you can catch quite a few of us online during Trials weekends usually, we won't always have free slots open and we definitely can't promise Mercury but most of us will be happy to help if we have the time. I'll be around after I get back from work tomorrow.

He was set up for that melee hit, it all went as planned! ;)

Thanks guys. Yeah I won't be coming in expecting Mercury. I'm normally glad just to get the armour piece! But I would like to see Mercury once.

El Sloth

Banned
So, I never post here, what with being in the 360 ghetto and all, but I felt the need to BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY FIRST FATEBRINGER FUCK YEEESSSSSSSSSS

Don't mind me, I'm just so happy and needed to celebrate with someone. I can finally retire this game (and then come back in a few months...again orz).

M3Rocket

So, I never post here, what with being in the 360 ghetto and all, but I felt the need to BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY FIRST FATEBRINGER FUCK YEEESSSSSSSSSS

Don't mind me, I'm just so happy and needed to celebrate with someone. I can finally retire this game (and then come back in a few months...again orz).

Congratulations! You just got one of the BEST weapons in the game.

M3Rocket

Anyone know whether items that are locked at the Postmaster works as intended? Meaning they won't get FIFO'ed when the PM slots fill up?

uc

I didn't know you can lock items in the Postmaster till two days ago--discovered it by accident in game.

Top Bottom