• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

WipedOut

Whoever was talking about Krispy Kreme this morning, just wanted to say thanks! Couldn't get the damn things out of my head, just returned with a half dozen.

EDIT: Top of the page Kreme Hype!

11806702_10207377036248960_1182774223_o.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
I use Hard Launch instead of Warhead Verniers as the stats stay the same in regards to BR and Velocity.

Or am i missing something?
Warhead Verniers (Blast Radius: +2, Velocity + 8)
Hard Launch (Blast Radius + 2, Velocity +6, Stability + 5)

I really don't care about Stability in a RL... so the 2 more points in Velocity is welcome but I got Hard Launch and I'm happy with that.

Both are Tier 1 options anyway and really close.

chur

Anybody want to the lvl 26 summoning pits, the one at the end of the Thorn bounty.

Where you have to kill the special wizard.

Psn is Shadowmancer88

Would like destinygaf clan members so I can knock out that trophy.
I can help with this. I've had that bounty on my Titan for awhile. I'm not part of the main destinygaf clan though.

Really want the Part Crasher + 1 - it's the sniper shotgun that always kills me even when me and the person using it both shotgun each other at the same time and I instantly die and they only lose half health!

I have the Techuen, and also the Split Shifter - but I haven't used either lol. Are they good?
Truth is, I haven't even tried the Techeun. Just got it and logged off. TBH, I don't like fusion rifles a lot. They feel like they should be more powerful. I only use them when I am stuck with a bullet sponge.

blamite

So my friend and I played a single game in the Elimination playlist yesterday to get that Grimoire card, and ended up dominating the match 5-0. Decided to invite the third guy to do Trials with us for the first time and ended up going 6-3 on our first passage! We're not really big PVP player but it was really fun, the pressure of a loss knocking you out of the game reall amps up the tension, which the Crucible is completely lacking otherwise. Also I realized just how much of a beast my old LDR is!

It was weird though because in our last game the enemy team must've quit before the match started or something, because they never appeared in the intro cutscene and the game ended immediately, but gave us both a loss and a win. I guess that's what happens when the game registers a tie?

And the whole time, our third wasn't even able to talk, although he could hear us. I imagine that with a more organized, prepared team, we could do pretty well! I don't see mysef going flawess any time in the future though.

I was also inspired to reroll my TDB Efrideet's for Final Round/Spray and Play... heh heh heh.

Warhead Verniers (Blast Radius: +2, Velocity + 8)
Hard Launch (Blast Radius + 2, Velocity +6, Stability + 5)

I really don't care about Stability in a RL... so the 2 more points in Velocity is welcome but I got Hard Launch and I'm happy with that.

Both are Tier 1 options anyway and really close.

yeah i feel the same RE stability.

It's just that i couldn't see any change in the bars when i was switching them :p

Karl2177

So today's daily is the black garden. I've come across a somewhat douchey way to farm Hydra kills because of this. I'm just camping on the rock that overlooks the entrance to the black garden and killing the hydra as they spawn in. I let the people doing the mission kill off everything else, because they have to as part of the mission. Once all the enemies are dead, it causes the spawns to reset. When I need ammo, I just run down to grab it.

So today's daily is the black garden. I've come across a somewhat douchey way to farm Hydra kills because of this. I'm just camping on the rock that overlooks the entrance to the black garden and killing the hydra as they spawn in. I let the people doing the mission kill off everything else, because they have to as part of the mission. Once all the enemies are dead, it causes the spawns to reset. When I need ammo, I just run down to grab it.

Yeah thats the best place to farm them. Done that last week. Only like a 30s respawn timer.

Ogres is at the entrance of the Temple of Crota.

LTWood12

Whoever was talking about Krispy Kreme this morning, just wanted to say thanks! Couldn't get the damn things out of my head, just returned with a half dozen.

EDIT: Top of the page Kreme Hype!

11806702_10207377036248960_1182774223_o.jpg

It was me. :) anyone want to trials for like half an hour? Don't have much time but want to play

Anyone up for Trials? I've gone flawless 3 times and would like to try it with new blood. All I ask is you enjoy PvP, you can take some losses of they happen, and you call everything out (I will too). If you're interested my PSN is Parenegade.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone up for Trials? I've gone flawless 3 times and would like to try it with new blood. All I ask is you enjoy PvP, you can take some losses of they happen, and you call everything out (I will too). If you're interested my PSN is Parenegade.

Would love to play. Deniz093

Should I feel dirty after using a Final Round Efrideet's Spear in crucible? I don't usually have much luck sniping, but it doesn't seem as unfair as using a maxxed out range Party Crasher+1.

Yes you should, if you're purposely emptying rounds to proc FR. A final round shot to even a guardians toe is a OHK.
Ehh do whatever you want Lol. It's Bungie's fault FR works like it does.

I don't even know what I just saw. Went up against a 32, 30, and 24 in trials. One kinda tried and the other two were dancing. Probably farming coins but still lol.

My trials map ranks, minimum 1:

1) Burning Shrine (9/10)
2) Cauldron (8.5/10)
3) Widow's Court (7/10)
4) Thieve's Den (3.5/10 close to garbage)
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Black Shield
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Pantheon

My trials map ranks, minimum 1:

1) Burning Shrine (9/10)
2) Cauldron (8.5/10)
3) Widow's Court (7/10)
4) Thieve's Den (3.5/10 close to garbage)
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Black Shield
Complete Garbage) (1/10) Pantheon

Yes to this. Thieve's Den...what happened Bungie?

Also, I've blinked off the map more than once on this map. I am bad with blink.

Cauldron is on fleek.

SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES CAULDDON :p

I only hate Cauldron in 6v6, way too hectic.

I didn't like Cauldron, until it first came up for Trials. After played all the maps especially during this weekend, this and Burning Shrine are my most enjoyable maps. The rest doesn't really come close. I just like the feel/asthetics of Widow's Court but overall it's not that great.

As for maps in general, either both sides need to have an advantage or the map needs to be symmetrical. And the overtime point should be one of the 3, in random.

I remember reading earlier that people were posting their "ranks" for trials (I think unstable was like 30), but where do I find these global rankings??

Is there a link?

Top Bottom