• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

A hopscotch pilgrim finally dropped!

...for someone else on the fireteam

Edit:
Top of the page question. What subclass you leveling up first in TTK?
Nightstalker for me. Shadestep Evade, bow and those grenades/melee are going to be awesome.

Gotta be sunbreaker. Titan was my first and only class up until a week ago, and a fellow gaffer mentioning in party chat "you can throw those flaming hammers" is what got me to finally bite on taken king. So excited to have a ranged titan super, especially one with flaming hammers. I love flaming hammers.

Now if only they can implement a titan exotic to let me throw three flaming hammers that perpetually circle me in steadily growing spirals...

Arrrammis

Got kinda bored, so now I'm running inferno clash using mida and mk. 44 stand asides. Shoulder charge only. This is hilarious, top of my team two matches in a row so far.

makes me hate Ram warlocks even more though.

Daemul

So, when are the Traveller, and specifically the Speaker, going to finally be exposed as charlatans? I'm sick and tired of being their misled lacky and fighting their aimless battles for them, there's only so many aliens I can shoot before I start to question why I'm actually shooting at them in the first place.

If I was a real Guardian I would have long gone into a self exposed exile by now, and probably went to try and find Osiris. Any excuse to get the fuck out of that damn Tower for good would do tbh.

Top Bottom