• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

3rd week in a row I've been 1 win shy of 8. It sucks but oh well. Maybe tomorrow!

Good runs overall today. Need more guns on the Xbox, like Her Benevolence.

3rd week in a row I've been 1 win shy of 8. It sucks but oh well. Maybe tomorrow!

Good runs overall today. Need more guns on the Xbox, like Her Benevolence.

That was such a weird run. 7-0 to start off with fairly good competition and then we lost 3 in a row with some lucky bs going the other teams way.

Still first run with you and Sentinal so 7-3 aint too shabby. Thanks for runs guys.

rc213

Jeebus trials is a gut check, Screw Mercury i don't think I'll see 5 wins on a card.

I'll stick to crucible where i don't get destroyed.

Thanks to danarchy99 and his buddy for the fun runs.

Just getting back into this game thanks to guys from work.

I'm a 32 titan but don't have the best gear yet (just legendary stuff and one exotic armour), if anyone needs one extra for the weekly/trials or something else.

PSN: LasagnaForOne

Morning DGAF!

Going for a run then I am shooting for a flawless Mercury run this morning. I should be on around 8:30am CST

If anyone warriors want to join me...

PSN:DirtyAquaticApe

noomi

About to hop on a plane and head back home, 7 days in the bahamas was enough to recharge my batteries. I'm ready to be back in Jersey now lol.

Itching to play some Destiny tonight, will try and get some trials going.

pnaVRTP.jpg

phen0m24

Silky is Drizzay's RL friend I think :p

Lol I just cracked up at the name hehe

About to hop on a plane and head back home, 7 days in the bahamas was enough to recharge my batteries. I'm ready to be back in Jersey now lol.

Itching to play some Destiny tonight, will try and get some trials going.

Could vacation in NJ the weather's been perfect this week Noomi! Hope you had a great time and glad nobody deleted your characters. Hehe :p

BOTTOM OF PAGE HYPE!!!!

Top Bottom