• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Massive thanks to Unstable and Wicked for my Mercury run!

Went really smoothly too, think we only dropped a couple of games all in total.

Got:

- Eye of Sol
- The Scholar Adept (Void)
- Aaru's Passage shader (wanted this badly!)
- New Emblem

Plus the usual stuff and boots etc! All that eludes me now is a sweet Trials cloak :p

Go go soul... I see you're on the unstable train!

Yeah I was just casually watching the stream while playing some clash, then I heard my name and I was like uh wat?! >.<

That's twice I've been with those guys now and it's been a breeze. Learn a good bit from playing with them too, I still do stupid stuff now and again :p

j_rocca42

Got:

- Eye of Sol
- New Emblem

Plus the usual stuff and boots etc! All that eludes me now is a sweet Trials cloak :p
It was fun to watch. Unstable is a beast.

maomaoIYP

Got:

- Eye of Sol
- New Emblem

I have two cloaks ;_;
I wish I could trade it for a messenger (or that sexy chest piece of yours)

It was fun to watch. Unstable is a beast.

Yeah he sure is. Wicked is too though. Id hate to be playing against them both individually nvm at the same time :p

I have two cloaks ;_;
I wish I could trade it for a messenger (or that sexy chest piece of yours)

Yeah it's sweet! Especially with Aaru's Passage or Sunsetting shader!

Am I right in saying that the cloak etc drops randomly at the end of matches? So you could lose and still get it?

Hey, to all the Guardian lords out there, is there a good video or written strategy for flawless on Crota? I have a (fairly casual) clan who has slowly chipped away at everything together and now only have flawless left and crota hard mode before "100%" the PvE portion of year one Destiny, but flawless is giving us a little trouble at the end of the bridge (when the wizard and trolls show up) and the Death Singer fight. Any tips would be really appreciated^^

Your best guide is:

DrDrizzay

image.php

For the bridge part, you can basically camp the ogre spawns once everyone is across. Avoid using rocket launchers and grenades that can kill you from friendly fire. Shotguns kill the ogres really quick. Use defender titans with bubbles to keep your health up, helm of saint blinding bubble is very useful.

Same for Deathsinger, avoid rockets at all costs and use blinding bubbles on the knights. If a hunter has Celestial Nighthawk, you can one-shot the Deathsinger with the super.

So I have a question; my warlock hasn't unlocked PoE yet, but has completed PoE 28. Can I join a fireteam and do PoE32 and if so, can I get an armor core with her?

Yeah, if you have done 28 then you can join someone else and have them load you into 32.

So umm... Xbox trials is like 1000x harder than ps4 trials Hahaha. I felt like 2 out of every 3 teams were team amazing. Overall it's fun.

So, anyone for a fun ps4 trials run? Hahaha

So umm... Xbox trials is like 1000x harder than ps4 trials Hahaha. I felt like 2 out of every 3 teams were team amazing. Overall it's fun.

So, anyone for a fun ps4 trials run? Hahaha

I think it's just something about tonight. Full moon maybe? Pick up GAF team, couldn't get traction. Team with a ringer, still couldn't get traction. I felt like I had to shoot twice as many bullets tonight for every (almost) kill than I did last night. Even in HoW elimination we struggled.

Still had fun tho.

Pat_DC

Ok, got all the boring real world responsibilities and going to try and finish the thorn bounty by killing Xur the unwed.

If anyone is interested or want s to jump on: pat_dc82

Got a void Summoner, thats the last of the trials weapons I needed. Had a good run. Burned a card tossing games to help the other teams out for the hell of it. Hurry up and get here Taken King.

Your best guide is:

DrDrizzay

image.php

For the bridge part, you can basically camp the ogre spawns once everyone is across. Avoid using rocket launchers and grenades that can kill you from friendly fire. Shotguns kill the ogres really quick. Use defender titans with bubbles to keep your health up, helm of saint blinding bubble is very useful.

Same for Deathsinger, avoid rockets at all costs and use blinding bubbles on the knights. If a hunter has Celestial Nighthawk, you can one-shot the Deathsinger with the super.

Yeah, if you have done 28 then you can join someone else and have them load you into 32.

That is great! Thank you so much!^^

GhaleonEB

I see alot of people on my FL playing Dragon Strikes... May I join one of you guys on this journey. :)
I saw your note during the boss fight of the last one I ran tonight, sorry to ignore it, I hopped off before replying. You're welcome in my fire team any time. I'll be rolling a few more tomorrow, feel free to hop in.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Looking for a PoE 34-35 run or a Trials run on PS4? Almost got Flawless today. Went 8-0 before we ended up hitting a ridiculous team on Thieves Den. I was so crushed I took a nap. PSN: renewman1 It's late here so I can hear you, but I can't speak.

2real4tv

Looking for a PoE 34-35 run or a Trials run on PS4? Almost got Flawless today. Went 8-0 before we ended up hitting a ridiculous team on Thieves Den. I was so crushed I took a nap. PSN: renewman1 It's late here so I can hear you, but I can't speak.
Got could join a trials run

Top Bottom