• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

EL CUCO

How many Dragon strikes have you done?
I lost count but I should be approaching 100. Crazy that I haven't even seen it drop once.

Top page HP hyyyype:
mlLAYN.gif

noomi

Seems like everyone is doing dragon strikes for the hopscotch these days, eh?

*hugs hypescotch*

I'll never let go! I see some of you have been grinding for days to get it to drop. I must have been insanely lucky with mine, didn't realize the drop rate was so low. Although it did cost me over 400+ weapon parts to get a god roll.

Could vacation in NJ the weather's been perfect this week Noomi! Hope you had a great time and glad nobody deleted your characters. Hehe :p

BOTTOM OF PAGE HYPE!!!!

We go to the Jersey shore almost every other weekend, dat brown water tho :/

Bradley Beach Represent!!

I keep looking at the weather back home and I see 90+ degrees everyday, and this Wednesday looks to be 97+ :eek:

God damnit I'm trying to max out my strike grimoire and you get 3 strikes every time you complete them with randoms but when randoms leave out before the text pop out they do not count..

WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE STRIKES SO EARLY. .

Simbo

Neo Member
Finally got my Hypescotch last night after about 50hrs worth of strikes.

My 5th re-roll gave me Third Eye, braced frame and head seeker.

Any good?

Axoman

So umm... Xbox trials is like 1000x harder than ps4 trials Hahaha. I felt like 2 out of every 3 teams were team amazing. Overall it's fun.

So, anyone for a fun ps4 trials run? Hahaha

This makes me feel better about myself in trials. It does seem that nearly every team I go up against is quite tough. Makes me even more proud that I was able to get 6 wins with guys I never played trials with before and when it was one of the guys first time playing trials. Zoso Achilles was our fearless leader and he had quite a few clutch kills, but overall I'd say it was a team effort to get as far as we did.

Also, screw final rounders. I think twice we went up against a team of all final rounders, lost to the first group by beat the second.

_DrMario_

I bought this game on release but never really got into it. I've started playing again with a new character and I was wondering if there was any reason for me to buy the expansions before I hit lvl 20?

Cause if not I might just be better off waiting for the Legendary Edition of the Taken King.

Kyoufu

I bought this game on release but never really got into it. I've started playing again with a new character and I was wondering if there was any reason for me to buy the expansions before I hit lvl 20?

Cause if not I might just be better off waiting for the Legendary Edition of the Taken King.

No reason, no. But consider that reaching level 20 takes very little time (8 hours or so if you level in PVP) then you may want the expansions.

There's some debate on Headseeker, but I have that same roll and love it.

Headseeker is pointless imo, the damage boost doesn't make much difference in the scheme of things, braced and hidden hand should be what your aiming for. Then a reload perk or third eye depending on your play style

Im trying to get another as i think feeding frenzy - braced/smallbore - reactive reload would wreck

Frenden

Banned
Yeah. That's the latest scuttlebutt on Reddit, too, but I like Headseeker. The extra damage doesn't seem like much, but it can be nice at range or in team-shoot, focus-fire situations where every bit of damage counts.

I'd say Hidden Hand > Rangefinder > Headseeker, as far as those third perks go.

I'm re-rolling my second for Third Eye, Braced, Hidden.

Namikaze1

For anyone who sent me an invite during the last two hours, sorry but I actually wasn't on. Well, I mean I was in orbit but I wasn't ready to play. Spent the last two hours watching a movie on Epix.

nOoblet16

ok if you wanna put me into a game that's already running and in a losing team then fine afterall people did quit and someone had to join that team but why is it that if I finish the game and search (without backing out) it puts me into ANOTHER losing game ?

Now that is not right and a lot of bullshit.

noomi

Perhaps the most desirable roll.

Finally got my Hypescotch last night after about 50hrs worth of strikes.

My 5th re-roll gave me Third Eye, braced frame and head seeker.

Any good?

There's some debate on Headseeker, but I have that same roll and love it.

Headseeker is pointless imo, the damage boost doesn't make much difference in the scheme of things, braced and hidden hand should be what your aiming for. Then a reload perk or third eye depending on your play style

Im trying to get another as i think feeding frenzy - braced/smallbore - reactive reload would wreck

I would say hidden hand > headseeker, but that's just my opinion :)

The thing about the hopscotch is max stability, that's what makes it a top tier gun. Once you max stability it basically becomes laser fire and getting body shots for headseeker becomes less desirable than a 2 hit headshot kill.

God Roll IMO:

- Red Dot Sight (this should be preference)
- Third Eye/Outlaw/Feeding Frenzy
- Braced Frame (doesn't reduce range like Hand Laid Stock)
- Hidden Hand

Mine has red dot ores, third eye, braced frame, hidden hand. It's an absolute beast, paired with fast reload pulse rifle gloves and snapshot with blade dancer....shhhhheeeeiiiiit

I should also mention that hopscotch isn't great on all maps, I still prefer TLW or Hawkmoon on certain maps.

In other news, I'm stuck at the airport gate for another 2 hours. At least they have them wifi's here...

Namikaze1

Goddammit. These people I was paired up with sucks. I was the only one on either team to go past 20 kills and the only one on my team to go past 10.

Hath thou even scouted you scoundrel?

Nami, think of a name for the new episode.
Episode 9: The Journey Beyond

Cause y'all kept talking about Journey and other podcasts!

Top Bottom