• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

noomi

As much as I want to go home and play some destiny finally, I also really want to play through journey.

I bought it during release and never got around to it, was able to download it on my ps4 for free. I heard amazing things about it, is there a way to choose who to play with or is it random?

Would love to team up with dgaffer and run through it.

As much as I want to go home and play some destiny finally, I also really want to play through journey.

I bought it during release and never got around to it, was able to download it on my ps4 for free. I heard amazing things about it, is there a way to choose who to play with or is it random?

Its random, its part of the magic of it. You'll understand after playing it.

Arrrammis

Don't look up anything online about it, just play it. It's a fantastic game.

Good games Rain and Ikkarus. It's been a tough weekend for Triala for me. I'm not sure I care for the map rotation at all.

Yeah, I don't think I like random. Even if it's just the worst map in the playlist, you can at least play it enough to get comfortable. It's really hard to adjust on the fly.

I normally don't support people playing any games other than Destiny, but take 2 hours out of your schedule and play through Journey. You won't be disappointed. I should play it again now that I have it on PS4.

noomi

Pulse Rifles saved the mess that is PVP for me. :s

Took me a bit to get used to it due to using hand cannons exclusively since the game launched but it's really fun.

Red Death, Hopscotch, and Messenger all kick some serious ass.

Awesome, hopefully it's not too long, I would like to beat it along with a serious PC game backlog befor TTK releases.

You already got the chests on tuesday - did you forget that we did oracles + templar?

I heard you are leaving for a few weeks to do gamescon, where will I get my checkpoints from now!

Hope you have fun man, make sure to take a bunch of photos :D

They got rekt

bz3p4XZ.jpg

I remember on my first (and only) playthrough
I stumbled on someone during the snow levels, where it's pretty brutal to go it alone. We went through a lot together, mashing circle or whatever to give each other energy. Then near the end I got lost in a blizzard and got turned around. Spent quite a bit of time looking for my partner, but couldn't find anyone so I just said "fuck it" and went on my own, feeling pretty bummed. Well about 3 minutes later I get to this part where the blizzard had died down, and there was this little platforming section and I see my bud there. Just waiting. I swear it had been like 10-15 minutes and this person had just waited there for me (I think, lol). Such a powerful moment. We were so fucking thrilled to see each other. Anyway we did the epic crawl towards death together and then the big celebration afterlife thing as well. Journey is incredible, but I don't want to do another playthrough because it'll probably ruin the magic.

Anyway, speaking of magic, the Destiny magic has died down for me this week. Haven't even run the nightfalls. Work has been brutal lately T_T

btkadams

Am I able to get the queen's cipher from the big chest if I have already run all of the PoE events this week and do another run right now?

I tried it for a few min and couldn't get into it, plus I was really bad at it lol.

Oh man it's awesome!

Especially when you really get into it and become more technical with the jumps etc.

Full boost while in the air and smashing a shot in is the best feeling ever. You can basically fly around the pitch once you get the hang of it.

noomi

The heat index here is 110, and I'm about to mow my yard. I just want to say fuck it and play pvp.

Damn, where are you that it's that hot...it's been 90+ in jersey for about a week.

Oh man it's awesome!

Especially when you really get into it and become more technical with the jumps etc.

Full boost while in the air and smashing a shot in is the best feeling ever. You can basically fly around the pitch once you get the hang of it.

I'll probably give it another shot at some point, way too much to catch up to at the moment though.

I really used to enjoy hell divers when it was released though :D

Top Bottom