• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Kyoufu

Matched with a level 6 and a level 11, with the opposition having a one man advantage.

You can guess how it went.

There should be a level 32-34 only option in the playlist imo.

Agent

Game, pls. Second Hopscotch to drop not for me. The guy also got a legendary engram.

CK25DELWgAAVIP9.jpg

Destiny is just way more fun with other people. If anyone wants to add me my ID is xx_BATMANx (Sony, let us change our names!) I just got the two DLC packs a few days ago. I'm level 32 And know nothing outside of PoE lvl 32 and VoG that I used to beat no problem back when the game first came out (I haven't played in months.)

I'm not the guy to call if you want to go 9-0 in ToO or do a 35 PoE. But if you just want more Destiny players on your friends list who are always up for anything give me an add. And if any of you like showing new guys the ropes, well all the better.

Shameless repost.

Defender Titan BTW

anyone doing skolas? I have the checkpoint and my two buddies just left. I have a fatebringer but I am not super awesome.

I would need someone to kind of be in charge since I don't really know how to do it. anyone down?

Daemul

After holding out for nearly a year, I've finally snapped and deleted one of my 3 Titans to create a Hunter for PvP due to constantly getting shat on by blink users even after I had outplayed them, and good Lord, I had forgotten how bad the male hair options in this game were. There is literally only one good hair option for dudes.

Bungie need to need to get one of them amazing Korean MMO devs to help with the character customization in this game.

Thanks to Drizzay and Wicked for the run to Mercury! First time Mercury! Yay!!!! Thanks for Rubenov for setting it up! =)

Congrats dude! Always fun to get a first timer there. Those were some super smooth matches, you played really well. Lots of great teamwork and communication, which is always key.

Hey, to all the Guardian lords out there, is there a good video or written strategy for flawless on Crota? I have a (fairly casual) clan who has slowly chipped away at everything together and now only have flawless left and crota hard mode before "100%" the PvE portion of year one Destiny, but flawless is giving us a little trouble at the end of the bridge (when the wizard and trolls show up) and the Death Singer fight. Any tips would be really appreciated^^

I know DeathJr already gave you some tips and name dropped me (haha) but if you're around tonight and want help with flawless just post on here or send me a PM.

I've be meaning to make a flawless Crota guide for the OP but too lazy :-/ I've got a lot of footage saved by now at least...

I know DeathJr already gave you some tips and name dropped me (haha) but if you're around tonight and want help with flawless just post on here or send me a PM.

I've be meaning to make a flawless Crota guide for the OP but too lazy :-/ I've got a lot of footage saved by now at least...

oh man I would appreciate that info too. I can solo up to crota pretty good by myself on my warlock and hunter and It would be nice to find out how to do it with a few buddies.

Korosenai

I'm running low on patience, motes, and glimmer. Is Performance Bonus a good enough perk for my Her Benevolence? According to reddit, it's a tier 1 perk along with Unflinching.

I'm running low on patience, motes, and glimmer. Is Performance Bonus a good enough perk for my Her Benevolence? According to reddit, it's a tier 1 perk along with Unflinching.
It's what I have on mine. I persobay haven't noticed unflinching making too much of a difference, and it's nice getting ammo on kills.

Korosenai

I'd keep it. Unflinching doesn't do much.
Yeah, I'm not really a believer of unflinching. I've been killed by enough snipers that didn't have it when I was shooting them that I realized it's just not that much of an advantage.

I'll also be using snapshot on it also because I use bladedancer 95% of the time I play with the quick draw perk on my subclass.

It's what I have on mine. I persobay haven't noticed unflinching making too much of a difference, and it's nice getting ammo on kills.
How does performance bonus work exactly?

Top Bottom