• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Lots of questions I was hoping someone could help me with. Is there a list of some sort that details all the dlc content/weapons/gear/etc up to this point? Had destiny at launch and got burnt out and traded it away. Now kinda jonesing for it again. I never had time to do raids unfortunately but strikes and just playing in the world was fun enough. Just hated the massive grind/never getting legendary drops and what not. Has that gotten better? Also hated how most all weapons looked the same and were just different skins/colors(other than legendaries & exotics). Are there more unique weapons? If I pre-order the taken king will it download the game and previous dlc and then can I play everything up until that point? Will my save from my retail game still work?

Many thanks.

Edit: wow, didn't know the digital collectors edition is $80. That's crazy, thought it would be $60. May just wait for the retail legendary version for $60 if I consider it.

EL CUCO

HDVfVmE.jpg
The RNGods of Hop and Scoth have spoken. I have been chosen. Rocket was my lucky charm.

Time to visit the Gunsmith and put these weapon parts to work.

Namikaze1

? If I pre-order the taken king will it download the game and previous dlc and then can I play everything up until that point? Will my save from my retail game still work?

Many thanks.
For your save, yes it will work since all data is stored on Bungie's servers. just need to play on the account associated with the data that's all. You'll lose nothing.
If you preorder the digital CE (80USD), you can download the base game + year 1 expansions and play them now.

chur

For your save, yes it will work since all data is stored on Bungie's servers. just need to play on the account associated with the data that's all. You'll lose nothing.
If you preorder the digital CE (80USD), you can download the base game + year 1 expansions and play them now.
I think the $60 version will also do this right?

Thanks. I'll keep rolling rolling rolling

Be lucky, I went though 332 motes on my second attempt at getting the perfect roll, I ended up having to breakdown all my dupe guns/ones I never use, armour, cash in all my beads etc, then still go mote hunting. I was like a gambler putting his last $ in the slots

I still felt dirty the next morning, the madness took over me

Thanks for those who helped me with PoE and Nightfall. Got to lvl 33.

I'd love to run the Crota raid for the first time later today. If anyone is interested let me know, I'll be home in about an hour.

Has something changed with the Dragon Strikes today? This is the first time I see so much talk about them on the thread.

Ever since people found out the Hopscotch Pilgirm drops in dragon strikes and how good the pulse rifle is compared to the other top pvp weapons(depending on rolls), people have been farming for it.

Hopscotch was a mistake. Its nothing but trash.

I'd rather use Dr. Nope or just no guns at all than a Pulse Rifle.

It's just because people are going crazy over this hopscotch pilgrim which really is no better than the messenger.

u7dvY4V.gif

Does anyone have the reddit link to reforging Pulse Rifles that has been floating around here?

No need. Noomi's got it right. Only thing I'd add is that Truesight IS seems to be the best close quarters sight. It's fast, snappy and doesn't reduce stability at all. I recommend it well over Sureshot IS, which even with Hidden Hand I can't stand.

I would say hidden hand > headseeker, but that's just my opinion :)

The thing about the hopscotch is max stability, that's what makes it a top tier gun. Once you max stability it basically becomes laser fire and getting body shots for headseeker becomes less desirable than a 2 hit headshot kill.

God Roll IMO:

- Red Dot Sight (this should be preference)
- Third Eye/Outlaw/Feeding Frenzy
- Braced Frame (doesn't reduce range like Hand Laid Stock)
- Hidden Hand

Mine has red dot ores, third eye, braced frame, hidden hand. It's an absolute beast, paired with fast reload pulse rifle gloves and quick draw with blade dancer....shhhhheeeeiiiiit

Top Bottom