• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

GhaleonEB

Taking an hour or so break from home project work. Just gonna run some dragon strikes, maybe a PoE, if anyone wants to jump in. I can run a 32 PoE as well.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Anyone up to help a level 30 get some gear? Just started playing again and I'm not sure what to do to get to 34 the fastest.

For now run PoE32 with some people and use the Armor Core to get the max light equips.

Taking an hour or so break from home project work. Just gonna run some dragon strikes, maybe a PoE, if anyone wants to jump in. I can run a 32 PoE as well.

You up for PoE34? or 32. i can do 32 as well.

P44

I'm running low on patience, motes, and glimmer. Is Performance Bonus a good enough perk for my Her Benevolence? According to reddit, it's a tier 1 perk along with Unflinching.

Unflinching is apparently not as wonderful as it sounds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/3egc9i/so_i_tested_unflinching_even_more/

In this extreme case (you'd just die if you got hit half this hard in PvP) you could fire about 4-5 frames earlier with unflinching.

So likely a 1 frame advantage in pvp with non-fatal damage. Likely not worth it.

I know DeathJr already gave you some tips and name dropped me (haha) but if you're around tonight and want help with flawless just post on here or send me a PM.

I've be meaning to make a flawless Crota guide for the OP but too lazy :-/ I've got a lot of footage saved by now at least...

Crota flawless guide before or after Thunderlord post? :p

A rather boring day. Leveling a bit the alt, and then just doing Crucible and Dragon Strikes. I got a "The Revelator", although I am not sure if it is better or worse than Her Mercy, what I have been using until now.

Yeah, I'm not really a believer of unflinching. I've been killed by enough snipers that didn't have it when I was shooting them that I realized it's just not that much of an advantage.

I'll also be using snapshot on it also because I use bladedancer 95% of the time I play with the quick draw perk on my subclass.

How does performance bonus work exactly?

You running any trials before reset?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm up for a PoE 32 or 34 if someone wants to invite me. PSN: ultrajari

For now run PoE32 with some people and use the Armor Core to get the max light equips.

You up for PoE34? or 32. i can do 32 as well.

I'm in the same boat you can get Etheric Light from POE 32's?

Anyway if anyone needs an extra guy for a POE 32/34 or trials add PSN: LasagnaForOne.

Really trying to get some exotic weapons and whatever to help me get to 34, seemingly impossible right now.

nOoblet16

I'd keep it. Unflinching doesn't do much.

Performance bonus is one of those perks that might be good if it worked. I had a LGH with it but it rarely processed just like mulligan.

Unflinching does work, you have to snipe a lot with and without it to know the difference. It makes your recoil pattern predictable and your flinch recovery faster. It can make or break a one on one sniping game sometimes when the other person gets a body shot first, likewise for other encounters.

Yeah, I'm not really a believer of unflinching. I've been killed by enough snipers that didn't have it when I was shooting them that I realized it's just not that much of an advantage.

I'll also be using snapshot on it also because I use bladedancer 95% of the time I play with the quick draw perk on my subclass.

How does performance bonus work exactly?
Upon killing an enemy, (there is a chance that) ammo will be added to your reserve. I guess I haven't paid too much attention lately to how often it activates and how much it gives you per kill, maybe I'll go into PvE later today and find out.

Dave_6

The heat index here is 110, and I'm about to mow my yard. I just want to say fuck it and play pvp.

Just did ALL of mine (front, back and the lot next door) with a damn push mower. Thankfully my dad came up and helped me finish it all. Nearly had my first case of heat sickness or whatever it's called.

Would anyone be kind enough to help (or carry) me to 5 wins in Trials? I'd like to do it today with my Hunter and Warlock, maybe try with my Titan tomorrow night. Just want the boots!

M3Rocket

Glimmer farming at GK solo at the moment. Feel free to join.

Or if you need a second or third for Hopscotch Pilgriming on Vaguard Dragon, I'll hop onto that.

Top Bottom