• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Thanks for the runs but I have to get off bro
No problem man. Thanks for the run. I gotta go get dinner anyways.

I saw you pick pocket those two legendary engrams.

20044560011_c2e831f258_b.jpg

Deku Tree

Oh and with TTK storyline being about Oryx then when are we actually going to advance the Traveler storyline at all? I miss those cut scenes with the speaker.

Mindlog

I would actually be pretty happy if the Traveller stayed dead and we never really get an answer on that end until Destiny 12 and it turns out it really was just another being trying to get by.

Reviving the Traveller is a little too saccharine.
The Traveller being evil is too predictable and stupid.

Speaker hiding behind the mask was the bad guy all along! OOooooohhhh twist! That's the sort of dumb fanfic a Hunter would write.

Dunk#7

Trials anybody?

Need one more. Looking for somebody that can hold their own. Trying for Mercury on my 2nd character this week. Never tried to get there on two characters before.

I would actually be pretty happy if the Traveller stayed dead and we never really get an answer on that end until Destiny 12 and it turns out it really was just another being trying to get by.

Speaker hiding behind the mask was the bad guy all along! OOooooohhhh twist! That's the sort of dumb fanfic a Hunter would write.
These be fightin words.
giphy.gif

P44

Why's this thread so quiet? People taking breaks?

Likely the case.

PoE kind of died, trials can be hard if you're not amazing at crucible, and the rest of the raids are kind of on farm. Some people grinding out the hypescotch. I keep myself entertained with crucible.

They need to drop some interim content desperately.

Eh, at least it would be something.

P44

Eh, at least it would be something.

I'd personally like if the traveller stayed dead, and we just managed to repel the darkness and the series ends with the PC races rebuilding, but without the traveller this time. Finding themselves in the Fallen's situation basically.

It's not overly cliche, it's fairly bittersweet.

I'd personally like if the traveller stayed dead, and we just managed to repel the darkness and the series ends with the PC races rebuilding, but without the traveller this time. Finding themselves in the Fallen's situation basically.

It's not overly cliche, it's fairly bittersweet.

I want to get inside the traveller and explore.

Sounds sexual, not meant to be. At least not totally.

Gordon

"It was all just a dream all along!!" *flails hands in air*

Honestly I would be perfectly happy if they put the plot out in novels and left the game dry. I don't particularly like cutscenes and I don't pay much attention during them. Generally just screw around in my menu until it's done. Combat dialog is even worse - trying to hear somebody natter on about something while waves of dudes are dumping a small war's worth of firepower on my head. I do read though lol

A thought occurred to me when I was doing a couple of bounties yesterday.

On earth I picked up a bounty and (you've all heard the lines) it said something about pushing back the darkness, taking the area back, etc.

Wouldn't it be cool if at one point, an area that's normally a patrol area actually get's "reclaimed" by the guardians and ends up being a no-go zone for fallen, hive, etc?

My question is - how could this be done, as it would represent a now unplayable area for bounties, patrolling, etc. I'm thinking of some place on earth. It would be effectively a loss of content, something Destiny doesn't really need. Or I dunno..maybe taking away some chaff wouldn't be so bad.

I just don't see it happening, but it would sure be great to see something happen in the world that represents progress - even if it's just reclaiming a piece of land and building something on it that becomes a foothold.

Maybe Holloway could staff it and build ships there, since all she does is sit on the edge of a desk all day.

Top Bottom