• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Shito

Are you still going to run those "scrubby" CE runs, unstable, or are you done with them even though you sharded your first BH?
Because I love watching those runs at work... ^^

Unstable

Are you still going to run those "scrubby" CE runs, unstable, or are you done with them even though you sharded your first BH?
Because I love watching those runs at work... ^^

I plan on it. It may not be as scrubby as usual. We don't have Ruffles after all.

;)

RemiLP

Couldn't really care less. The amount of auto-aim in Destiny is insane as it is, aiming isn't really an issue.

Say what?

Have you played a fps on pc before? If pc gamers and console gamers played against each other, it would be a masacre. Sure auto aim helps alot, but u can never be as fast and acurate with a controller as u can with kb/m. Its a far superior input device for aiming.

Daemul

Posted?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...oilerdiscussionbig_things_are_coming_for_the/

Reddit thread on "leaked" info for taken king and the next big destiny release, unconfirmed. Spoilers if true etc...

From reading the OP's comments in the topic, it seems that Bungie only want to charge for full Destiny sequels and Taken King size expansions, whilst DLC like HoW and TDB would be free. This could explain why we ain't heard shit about an expansion pass for the other two DLC meant to be coming out after TTK I guess, I would be very surprised if Activision agreed to something like this though.

RemiLP

From reading the OP's comments in the topic, it seems that Bungie only want to charge for full Destiny sequels and Taken King size expansions, whilst DLC like HoW and TDB would be free. This could explain why we ain't heard suit about an expansion pass for the other two DLC meant to be coming out after TTK I guess, I would be very surprised if Activision agreed to something like this though.

You know what that means right? Monthly subscription...

Activision dosnt give away things for free

nOoblet16

Say what?

Have you played a fps on pc before? If pc gamers and console gamers played against each other, it would be a masacre. Sure auto aim helps alot, but u can never be as fast and acurate with a controller as u can with kb/m. Its a far superior input device for aiming.

Yea no, we're not having this discussion here. You'd think because of the 1:1 motion the kb/m setup provides it's be a no brainer and objective winner but it isn't "that" clear, and you'll know that if you are good at both...you won't if you suck at one and are good at the other. Because of this I'll just say that it won't be a massacre, how do I know? Cause I myself have played games on PC against other people while using a controller and I have often even ended up top of the table. Sure it depends on the games in that in a game like counter strike the controller guy would be heavily disadvantaged but not every game is counter strike and the gulf is not as big everywhere...infact controller works better for some shooters like Gears of War which are heavily movement based there's some stuff with wall bouncing, camera resetting tricks and slide cancel that you just would not be able to do with a keyboard because of how they work...again I know this because I have played Gears at a very high level for a few thousand hours.

In any case you are assuming every PC gamer plays like fatality from Quake and every console gamer plays like an old grandpa with slow reflexes, when the reality is very different from that.

You should have a look at some of Nghtly, Triple wreck or Unstable's videos to see how quick and accurate someone can be with controllers in Destiny.
A player this can go up against most (if not any) of the KB/M players very easily under similar conditions, and he surely won't get "massacred" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uImzxADTidM&feature=youtu.be

KB/M is a better setup but the gulf between a controller and a KB/M player is not the same for every game.

Is the ROF on judgement even fast enough to justify it?

Actually full auto makes rof faster regardless the base stats but yea thats an old judgement only a lucky few would have kept that god roll.

I got a dry rot last night its what my son prefers for pvp over matador/party crasher due to higher rof versus higher impact and it dropped with perfect rolls so im a try it out.

Will IB glitch still work read some where that our ranks have already been set to zero before reset this time?

Doing NF. Join on DirtyAquaticApe.

Edit: thanks for the quick run Noray

I got a Multi Tool aka another exotic shard. Back to bed. Hopefully my other two NFs give me something worthwhile after work today.

From reading the OP's comments in the topic, it seems that Bungie only want to charge for full Destiny sequels and Taken King size expansions, whilst DLC like HoW and TDB would be free. This could explain why we ain't heard shit about an expansion pass for the other two DLC meant to be coming out after TTK I guess, I would be very surprised if Activision agreed to something like this though.

I was wondering why there was a complete lack of news regarding a second expansion pass, and its lack in TTK's collectors edition. If Bungie are abandoning the mini-expansion model that might explain it.

I really hope not :C

Daemul

I really hope not :C

Nah, it won't be a subscription fee as a replacement for lost revenue, that would be stuicide on a console game, it will most likely be introduction of microtransactions instead, since that seems to be a huge moneymaker these days with people paying a ridiculous amount of money for skins and other shit.

nOoblet16

Actually full auto makes rof faster regardless the base stats but yea thats an old judgement only a lucky few would have kept that god roll.

I got a dry rot last night its what my son prefers for pvp over matador/party crasher due to higher rof versus higher impact and it dropped with perfect rolls so im a try it out.

Will IB glitch still work read some where that our ranks have already been set to zero before reset this time?
That's untrue, it's never been the case.
It'll work.

Ugh im so sick of this ps4 issue since the last update i always have to reboot my console to start up a game.

Anywho inv legendkilla3rd if anyones starting a Nf.

Nuszka

That's your reward for letting Bungie have your email adress. :)

vader.jpg

Top Bottom