• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Daemul

Iron Banner hasn't even started yet and Crucible is already a laggy mess, it's as if it the game knows it's coming and chose to iniate the lagging early.

Well got my 1 Nightfall run in on xb. I bought the Warlock Helm with last week's Armor Core which jumped my Lock from 26 to 29. He's ready for the nightfall! Haha

Gala

Iron Banner hasn't even started yet and Crucible is already a laggy mess, it's as if it the game knows it's coming and chose to iniate the lagging early.

Wait... Iron Banner starts today?

Ok, someone has to explain to me how I can carry over my rank

Kyoufu

In six and a half hours you wait in Orbit and then at 5 minutes past you hover over the Tower. When it says requirements not met, you change your gear and then you can enter and buy everything from vendor.

Namikaze1

1) be in orbit minutes before it is up and go nowhere else
2) once IB is up, head to tower. it will say it is locked so switch a piece of gear. You'll be able to head into the tower
3) congrats, you can now buy everything if you meet the requirements. Your rank will reset upon leaving the tower.

Gala

In six and a half hours you wait in Orbit and then at 5 minutes past you hover over the Tower. When it says requirements not met, you change your gear and then you can enter and buy everything from vendor.

Cool! Thank you! Time to go on a shopping spree!

Also thanks Nami :)

noomi

Nice run guys!

And with that, I am finally a level 33.

Liam, thanks for joining us this morning for the nightfall. I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't use my mic because it was so early lol

I noticed that you weren't using any arc weapons during the nightfall this morning, not sure if you didn't have any arc burn guns or weren't aware, but just wanted to mention that to you :p You can look at the nightfall and it will show you what the modifiers are, arc burn, heroic, lightswitch...etc

Either way, we kicked ass and got through it very quickly anyway, just wanted to give you a friendly tip in case you didn't know :)

Namikaze1

Activision and free DLC.

Yeah...
I'll believe when I see it.

I'll die if a Taken Dreg comes out wearing Saint-14. "This is payback for all the time you fuckers blinded us!"

noomi

Hey guys,

which of the Elder Cipher exotic weapon is the best one to get?

1. Queens Breaker Bow is very fun for both PvE and PvP
2. Lord of wolves is also very fun and can kick ass
3. Dreggs Promise....no, just no :(

Activision and free DLC.

Yeah...
I'll believe when I see it.

I'll die if a Taken Dreg comes out wearing Saint-14. "This is payback for all the time you fuckers blinded us!"

I'm reading through that post now, and ever if it's all BS it's fun to read about and speculate. Time will tell...

Skele7on

Banned
other streams of revenue incoming....

Remember money being thrown at a screen via dance emotes ships shaders....

Plus the newly acquired trading post trademark....

Liamc723

Liam, thanks for joining us this morning for the nightfall. I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't use my mic because it was so early lol

I noticed that you weren't using any arc weapons during the nightfall this morning, not sure if you didn't have any arc burn guns or weren't aware, but just wanted to mention that to you :p You can look at the nightfall and it will show you what the modifiers are, arc burn, heroic, lightswitch...etc

Either way, we kicked ass and got through it very quickly anyway, just wanted to give you a friendly tip in case you didn't know :)

Thanks for the advice :)

I started playing the game again about 2 weeks ago so I'm still trying to figure out everything there is in the game, and the different types of weapons and the amount of damage they do to different enemies is something I'm trying to wrap my head around haha. I'll pay closer attention to the modifiers next time!

noomi

Thanks for the advice :)

I started playing the game again about 2 weeks ago so I'm still trying to figure out everything there is in the game, and the different types of weapons and the amount of damage they do to different enemies is something I'm trying to wrap my head around haha. I'll pay closer attention to the modifiers next time!

Absolutely, no worries at all! Welcome back to Destiny, it's a great time to play. I remember being completely overwhelmed when I first started, and they have just added more and more since then so I completely understand.

Let me know if you ever need any help in-game and I'll gladly join up. Cheers!

Sigh story of my life i usually drop my lvl to 27 for dragon strikes then switch back to 34 when we start.Well right now this guy just hang back and would die rez die when run was over ofc he gets hopscotch the only gun im after.

Wish there was kick voting besides just leaving the strike unfinished the thing that bothered me most was he afking but as soon as the message popped that he got hopscotch he went to orbit.

Klyka

Banned
Hey guys, if in the coming days I'd ask for a group for vault of glass to take me (i have done it before) and a friend (his first time) through it,would that work out?

As in, a non cheesy,non exploit run? Just so he can see the content?

Do people still do VoG?

Deku Tree

other streams of revenue incoming....

Remember money being thrown at a screen via dance emotes ships shaders....

Plus the newly acquired trading post trademark....

Cosmetic micro transactions? Get ready for the best looking stuff being hidden behind a paywall... Is there a link for this trademark?

Didn't you get banned for posting "insider info" that turned out to be false about the "HoW no raid" thing?

Skele7on

Banned
Cosmetic micro transactions? Get ready for the best looking stuff being hidden behind a paywall... Is there a link for this trademark?

Didn't you get banned for posting "insider info" that turned out to be false about the "HoW no raid" thing?

At the time I was led to believe that there would be a raid, the language used to explain POE pointed more to a raid than what we eventually got, not really my fault there.

The trademark was for "eververse-trading-co" whatever the hell that means. Plus it would also explain why there is no year two season pass.

ocean

Banned
C'mon man lets keep it civil. You wouldn't ask someone in person "hey aren't you that guy who got fired for ____?"

You can ask for a source without making an accusation or insinuating illegitimacy.

Top Bottom