• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

So when does the IB reset happen now? I'm at work so looks like I will miss it. I remember when it used to happen right at 4am for me.

Top of Page Edit: AtWorkOnResetDay.gif

Kyne

Got shafted last IB due to a closed door tower. Gonna play it safe this time..

maybe a kind GAFer will let me and my GF in on their already opened door tower.

So when does the IB reset happen now? I'm at work so looks like I will miss it. I remember when it used to happen right at 4am for me.

Top of Page Edit: AtWorkOnResetDay.gif

30 minutes.

Anybody want to run HM VoG with myself and Jigga Man? We have the Oracles CP, starting as soon as we have people for it. We can do it multiple times as well if people want, either just Oracles/Templar or the whole thing.

I'll join. Would like to do the whole thing (oracles foward that is) if possible. Open to doing it a multiple times too. psn Teasing_Pink

ich00

Anybody want to run HM VoG with myself and Jigga Man? We have the Oracles CP, starting as soon as we have people for it. We can do it multiple times as well if people want, either just Oracles/Templar or the whole thing.

Think I could grab the Oracle CP from you? I'll remote in from work via my vita.

shermas

Should I try PoE 35 this week or wait for better modifiers for the Year 1 deal? It's the only thing I haven't attempted/completed yet...

Namikaze1

We should have some DGAF Rocket League matches. Game is so good and I don't really want to play IB this week.
It's all I want to play really. Don't care about IB at all. Only checking to see what weapon he is selling. Same for whatever Vance is selling this week. After that, I'm back on Rocket League.

It's all I want to play really. Don't care about IB at all. Only checking to see what weapon he is selling. Same for whatever Vance is selling this week. After that, I'm back on Rocket League.

Yeah, if he's selling the spear I might play some (can't do the IB glitch from work sadly) but I don't really care for anything else. Rocket League has that perfect, okay just one more match, hook to it that makes me end up playing way later than I should most nights.

lt519

Should I try PoE 35 this week or wait for better modifiers for the Year 1 deal? It's the only thing I haven't attempted/completed yet...

I'll be playing PoE 35 all weekend to help people through, psn: rarbusto.

Add yourself to the list and if you haven't done it by then I should get to you.

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7

DNAbro

Add yourself to the list and if you haven't done it by then I should get to you.

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15.DNAbro

I'll add myself to the list.

Already got one more first timer through this morning, on a no-wipe kill to boot! We got the worst mine spawn RNG possible, but we cleared the first wave at the last possible second because we all stuck together. It only takes ~3 seconds for 3 people to dismantle a mine.

Congrats and GG to Reluctant Hero, our newest Skolas killer!

+1 :)

Thank you again to both Druzz and yourself!

And it's true, that's a really fun fight because it requires tight communication.

Eidelon

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. Eidelon

Added Eidelon to the list.

Oh man im not at home right now, cant believe i'll miss this glitch. Does anyone want to stay at their gltiched tower for the next two hours? Lol :(

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7

Add Me to the List

DrROBschiz

Top Bottom