• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

Only gonna reroll 3 of the 4 I bought. Keeping one as it is for my Hunter who is in need of a Solar Sniper.

hoping to get a great roll with Void to replace Praydeth's Revenge on my Hunter and or Warlock. Titan is set with her Expansion 1 Void Efrideet's Spear.

chur

Damn, I'm super stoked to finally try Iron Banner for the first time. Since launch I've never felt ready for it as I've never been at the level cap.

Are 331 weapons good enough, or should I just bring my best 365s that are geared towards Pve?
331 weapons are fine but if you can you should have a 365 primary.

coy

Nami, my gf tried doing the IB glitch and hopping into your fireteam while I am at work. It didn't work for her but wanted to say thanks anyway.

nowai

Damn, I'm super stoked to finally try Iron Banner for the first time. Since launch I've never felt ready for it as I've never been at the level cap.

Are 331 weapons good enough, or should I just bring my best 365s that are geared towards Pve?

Do you have a 365 exotic primary?

Frenden

Banned
I have a few "god roll" HBs, so I'm tempted to leave this Spear with Clown, Flared. Might be good for PvP ammo cheesing? I know Clown works GREAT on a Radeghast.

todd360

I'm still here at the tower. I ain't leaving.

Just hope I don't get kicked or Internet goes down.

Ty ty ty ty. Just move your character every 5 mins or so game doesn't boot you for being inactive. In car on way home right now.

I can't play 100s of more control matches.

2 spots for HM VoG, starting at Oracles now. Just join if you're on my friend's list.

edit: full

Yeah, I want to do it multiple times but... Iron Banner starts soon and I want to hop into the Tower to buy the goods. :(

We're doing another VoG run now that our IB shopping sprees are done, if you still want to join. Starting HM Oracles now.

zewone

Arc Blade rekts

q8GfW9Y.gif

Namikaze1

Guys what is Brother Vance selling? Stats? If boots, do Hunter's have heavy perk?

Anyway, I'm still at the tower if anyone is interested in doing IB glitch. Ain't leaving till Todd hops in.

Homeboyd

Guys what is Brother Vance selling? Stats? If boots, do Hunter's have heavy perk?

Anyway, I'm still at the tower if anyone is interested in doing IB glitch. Ain't leaving till Todd hops in.
Brother Vance Inventory: Gauntlets and Exile's Curse (Fusion Rifle)

Warlock: 55 Intellect, 56 Discipline // Increased reload speed with Auto Rifles // Increased melee attack speed // Increased reload speed with Special Weapons
Hunter: 111 Discipline // Increased reload speed with Pulse Rifles // Increased grenade throw distance // Increased reload speed with Heavy Weapons
Titan: 112 Strength // Increased reload speed with Hand Cannons // Grenade hits restore melee energy // Increased reload speed with Special Weapons

Sky Walker

3x Nightfall and got :
-Legendary Engram
-Vanguard Sniper Rifle
-Suros Regime

Still no Bones of Eao :( This will be my new "Patient and Time" all over again.

The IB glitch requires you to be in orbit before the reset occurs. Joining on someone who did the glitch and stayed in the tower won't allow you to keep your rank as it will reset as soon as you login post-reset.

Unstable

Polling the PVP Pros (DoubleDutch, Unstable, Namoomi :)P), Ikk, Fig, Rub, Wicked, ZW, Drizz, Todd, Math, & Many Others): HDTV or Monitor?

I haven't gamed on a monitor since the Commodore 64 days, and I'm wondering what I'm missing . . .
Monitor. Preferably a low latency monitor. Although I do prefer to play PvE content on my TV (more relaxed) but I do noticeably worse when playing PvP on my TV.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Those helmets are SEXY.

Question: Since I used the glitch meaning I have only two characters to max out, should I even bother with IB Today? The bonuses today are so low that I feel its pointless to even start on it until Friday or so...

zewone

Wait...why are people buying multiple Spears...or even one Spear?

Doesn't it have 3 rounds and 10 Aim Assist? What am I missing?

Namikaze1

Warlock: 55 Intellect, 56 Discipline // Increased reload speed with Auto Rifles // Increased melee attack speed // Increased reload speed with Special Weapons
Hunter: 111 Discipline // Increased reload speed with Pulse Rifles // Increased grenade throw distance // Increased reload speed with Heavy Weapons
Titan: 112 Strength // Increased reload speed with Hand Cannons // Grenade hits restore melee energy // Increased reload speed with Special Weapons
Thanks! :)

Fuck! I want the Titan gloves for hand cannon reload speed but that 112 Strength. It'll bring my current strength stat to 186. :(

E92 M3

Mm, I need those warlock gloves even though not perfect.

noomi

PC mode is renaming the input to "PC" via Menu->Input->Edit Names (or Source->Tools>Edit Names)

Much better than game mode imo. Some Samsungs will only let you do it on a specific HDMI port FYI.

Better input lag than game mode.

You can do that only in the HDMI1... change the type/label of the source to PC.

Just rename the HDMI1 to PC to enable PC Mode.

That's nuts, I would have never thought that renaming an input would have an effect like this....cool!

Those helmets are SEXY.

Question: Since I used the glitch meaning I have only two characters to max out, should I even bother with IB Today? The bonuses are so lo that I feel its pointless to even start on it until Friday or so...

If you are just leveling two characters this week, you can absolutely wait until the weekend.

neoism

2 spots for HM VoG, starting at Oracles now. Just join if you're on my friend's list.

edit: full

We're doing another VoG run now that our IB shopping sprees are done, if you still want to join. Starting HM Oracles now.

thanks again for the vog lol you guys make it sooo easy... lol :p

Top Bottom