• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Well, let's see if it works. Got hit with requirements not met so it may have worked.

i don't remember - do we have to wait for the IB Banner to pop on our screen? or can we just try to land on the tower?

edit: nvm - i got the requirements not met, even without the Banner popping up.

OkayRene

I screwed up. Forgot to load into my character that had Rank 5 last time, oops. Oh well!

Looks like Efrideet's Spear is for sale this week.

Also, if there's Rocket League to be played, I want to be apart of that!

Manp

i already have 4 of the old spears and one timur's... i'll get one of both to see how the new ones are.

edit: lol, how to spend 29000 glimmer in 30 seconds :|

:)

bitsurugi

Worth buying a post HoW Efrideet's if you don't have an old one?

I don't know why i would want an Effridith this time around. Benevolence seems better in all possible rolls.

Old Effrideth is still a beast due to ammo capacity and final round. Even without FR is a beast due to starting ammo.

Oh man. I fucking love the new IB Warlock helmet. I can't decide if it lookers dumber than it does cool or cooler than it does dumb, which, in full disclosure, is how I feel about the PoE Titan helmet.

phen0m24

Hey guys and gals today is my son Josh's birthday. Big 11.

So here's the deal: He has yet to do a HM Crota or Skolas on Xbone. Do any of you fabulous peeps have a HM Crota checkpoint that he might be able to knock out with you?

And any Skolas pros on the One?

Narmer? Xplicit? Ji66a?

Trying to hook him up. :)

You guys rule.

Definity

I screwed up. Forgot to load into my character that had Rank 5 last time, oops. Oh well!

Looks like Efrideet's Spear is for sale this week.

Also, if there's Rocket League to be played, I want to be apart of that!

I did the same exact thing, lol. Character I loaded in with only had rank 3. Oh well, picked up an easy elight.

Cetra

Anyone here playing on a Panasonic Plasma? What settings are you using?

I'm on a 2011 GT30, and I get some image retention from the Ammo/Super HUD that can be a real pain to get rid of at times. Wondering how anyone else may be dealing with it.

shermas

I'll be playing PoE 35 all weekend to help people through, psn: rarbusto.

Add yourself to the list and if you haven't done it by then I should get to you.

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7

xbone. :(

any other xbone peeps want to give this a shot this week?? we can do this!

Damn, I'm super stoked to finally try Iron Banner for the first time. Since launch I've never felt ready for it as I've never been at the level cap.

Are 331 weapons good enough, or should I just bring my best 365s that are geared towards Pve?

SkylineRKR

Anyone here playing on a Panasonic Plasma? What settings are you using?

I'm on a 2011 GT30, and I get some image retention from the Ammo/Super HUD that can be a real pain to get rid of at times. Wondering how anyone else may be dealing with it.

V20.

I run it on Pro, with modifiers off. In advanced, IFC off too, super resolution middle. No game mode or anything, i hate that shit.

Retention sounds like an IFC issue.

Top Bottom