• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

EL CUCO

Wait...why are people buying multiple Spears...or even one Spear?

Doesn't it have 3 rounds and 10 Aim Assist? What am I missing?
I just need one in Void for PvE. Now that I think of it, I might buy 3 or 4 as well so I can keep a (super) high impact Sniper on each toon with each element. I freaking hate transferring weapons lol

Hey guys and gals today is my son Josh's birthday. Big 11.

So here's the deal: He has yet to do a HM Crota or Skolas on Xbone. Do any of you fabulous peeps have a HM Crota checkpoint that he might be able to knock out with you?

And any Skolas pros on the One?

Narmer? Xplicit? Ji66a?

Trying to hook him up. :)

You guys rule.

Happy Birthday Josh!

Crota I could do. Skolas, I don't have the artillery to do just yet I don't think. Unless we could get a sherpa haha

zewone

It's still the hardest hitting legendary weapon for PvE. Roll the element you want and destroy the tooken.

I just need one in Void for PvE. Now that I think of it, I might buy 3 or 4 as well so I can keep a (super) high impact Sniper on each toon with each element. I freaking hate transferring weapons lol

I guess if you don't have Field Scout snipers it's not the worst gun to get.

Luckily I have great PVE rifles of every element with Field Scout.

Namikaze1

So here's the deal: He has yet to do a HM Crota or Skolas on Xbone. Do any of you fabulous peeps have a HM Crota checkpoint that he might be able to knock out with you?

Narmer? Xplicit? Ji66a?

You guys rule.
Happy birthday, Josh!

todd360

I believe the glitch only works if you did not log out before 1PM EST. So if you hop on now and go to the tower, your rank has already been reset even if you joined in on someone who did it.

Dammit. Sorry nami. It looks like you don't need to wait for me.

PuMa

Why? You can't get final round or field scout anymore so I don't see why it's desirable anymore.

It's tied only with Black Hammer as the highest impact sniper rifle available. You don't need Final Round or Field Scout for the gun to be worthwhile.

ethomaz

Banned
Variks was just selling the PoE sniper. That's miles better than the Spear.
The best PVE sniper in the game.

RUdcz3d.png

Narmer? Xplicit? Ji66a?

You guys rule.

Hey Coronel, wish Josh a happy bday from the Dr. ;)

Trakan

It's tied only with Black Hammer as the highest impact sniper rifle available. You don't need Final Round or Field Scout for the gun to be worthwhile.

It's slightly higher impact and lower fire rate than Her Benevolence which is way easier to get. You also hold less ammo than old Field Scout snipers. Its main PVE and PVP draws are gone.

You have perks you can't get anymore. It doesn't apply here.

ich00

If anyone still needs to get into the tower for some IB gear my hunter is hanging out for as long as I can keep him in there. PSN is ichabod00.

LTWood12

Ha, mine has almost the exact same roll. Solar and Lightweight instead of High Caliber Rounds. It's beastly. Unfortunately the two main perks we both use aren't rollable anymore, so if you didn't get while the gettin' was good, it's ain't really worth it.

I'll continue to use Black Hammer for most PvE stuff until 2.0 hits though.

Work? Yes, it will.
Work well? Not going to sugar coat it for you; It's going to make you lose faith in humanity.

I don't care about playing over remote play, can't even imagine the lag from 10000 kms away..

I've visited Xur from Warsaw Poland hotel wifi, i live in Helsinki, Finland.

That's about 1000Km distance. Some heavy lag spikes but you can atleast log in and do Xur shopping -type of activity. But no, you can not play Iron Banner :D

Yeah I can't imagine.

Whats happening, Ruthless?

I'm traveling for about 5 weeks, so there won't be any loot stealing. Have fun ;)

Doubt it would be possible with that upload speed he gets in australia and the distance between western europe and australia.

Yeah I left my ps4 is standby just to see if remote play would work, just for the heck of it..

Nori Chan

Oh cool, salad bar is selling the chest. I didn't get that last month.

I hope the pulse rifle is capable of dropping post matches...or nah?

Akai XIII

Thanks nami, unfortunately it didn't work. Going to have to grind to rank 4 to get it. Only problem is I won't be able to. My baby was due yesterday and I'm at work until she comes.

She'll be a frabjous warlock :)

PuMa

It's slightly higher impact and lower fire rate than Her Benevolence which is way easier to get. You also hold less ammo than old Field Scout snipers. Its main PVE and PVP draws are gone.

We're not comparing it to old snipers. Among what's currently available, it's a completely viable weapon choice for PvE.

PuMa

Thanks nami, unfortunately it didn't work. Going to have to grind to rank 4 to get it. Only problem is I won't be able to. My baby was due yesterday and I'm at work until she comes.

She'll be a frabjous warlock :)

Yesss. Fresh recruit for the "Newborn Guardians".

Bungie sure likes giving the IB weapons a perfect roll except for one perk. I mean, Triple Tap? Doesn't that work against LitC?
Guess I'll be rerolling this TL, Spear is fine as-is. Sucks that I got a perfect roll Ill Will already but I'd much prefer using Timur's.

Anastasis

So I plan on taking my new Warlock into Iron Banner for the first time. I have a Ram helmet and my Voidwalker is almost all the way leveled (only missing "embrace the void"). Any advice on what perks to use on that subclass given the exotic helm and missing perk? Thanks!

Top Bottom