• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Lnkn52

That freaks people out when they're new but sometimes it's just better to take essence with you to death than to have your team try and rush to reach you during mines.

Also, Remote Play from Android App was a fail. Not sure why but it wouldn't connect just kept popping up and error on Wifi and LTE.

Luckily my niece saved the day so I got my 2 etheric light and a Spear.

I had issues today too. Just kept spamming the connection until I got in.

nowai

Josh and X just played a round with a guy that was named The Diabeetus.

All I could come up with was:

https://youtu.be/oIVsKwmLIVQ

Peep the battle log. It's old, but it still gets me.

F3UygGi.jpg

All this talk of OG Supremacy. The real Beast.

Love mine. It's not God roll or anything but for PvE it's awesome for me personally.

Surplus
High Calibre rounds/Send it/Custom optics
Firefly

Never run out of ammo and it blows enemies up. Fun weapon.

bitsurugi

Is there a reason why IB is always Control? Why not Clash?

Same reason as why there isn't a playlist with all maps or new vanguard bounties since september or why the PoE weapons sux or why Vault space is so abyssmally small...

.... Bungie does not care enough to fix it.

... unless we pay.

Actually i WOULD GLADLY PAY, even a monthly fee, just for new stuff and QUICK fixes.

Not a yearly Expansion.

Man, i wish Blizzard made Destiny. Look what they did to Diablo3. From terrible at release, now it's awesome, with new, FREE, major content and relatively quick balance fixes.

/rant off

Picture of ghorn rocket from Reddit. Never seen one up close before myself.

That's pretty cool.

I wonder how many tries it took to see that. Anyone got pictures of the Wolfpack rounds up close?

DGAF, that's it for me. 3 more weeks without Destiny now :I

Sheeeet.

I really need to sort my Vita out so I can get some gaming done at work. The price of the memory cards is a killer though :/

The first Iron Banner I did, they had Spear and Lash for sale. Now, they're both back, yet neither Felwinter's nor Radagast's has been sold in the interim. WTF, Bungie?

hew9753

Soon as my son finishes up his IB match I'll be taking over the PS4 to run a NF with my warlock, and also my titan alt if anyone is willing to carry.

PSN: GuerrillaGrodd

neoism

When that happens, start up Skolas and just wait and you'll get the rewards for completing the POE 35 after a few minutes.

lol yeah drizzay was talking about that earlier today wish i would have known that last IB did the glicth and was in a gaf geoup for like 5-8 games or something and didnt get anythang...

but man disss lag was so bad in one game where it took 10 seconds for a b c to appear ....

i miss searching with good connection option in reach it took longer to find games ... but most of the 7k + games i played didnt lag as bad as destiny .... will bungle ever release a game with DSs... :(

Renta

Banned
I'm on the devil walker in this nightfall with two spots open if anyone is still interested.

PSN: RentALine

edit: now full

Nightfall #1: Hard light, shard.
Nightfall #2: Sawtooth oscillator, mote of light.
Nightfall #3: Don't touch mes with mediocre roll, shard.

RNGesus won't bless me with the Bones of Eao or the Hypescotch, 200+ dragon strikes last week and didn't get one :(

Nightfall #1: Hard light, shard.
Nightfall #2: Sawtooth oscillator, mote of light.
Nightfall #3: Don't touch mes with mediocre roll, shard.

RNGesus won't bless me with the Bones of Eao or the Hypescotch, 200+ dragon strikes last week and didn't get one :(

I feel your pain brotha. I've decided I will continue to do my normal Destiny stuff throughout the week, NF, raids, etc...and before I get off for the night do 3-5 dragon strikes and call it a day. It's keeping me sane so far.

Want to tackle VoG HM, but I'm terrible at assembling these things.

I think I'm finally hooked on Destiny, as I finally have been attempting the end game stuff because of GAF ^_^

I'd been playing since launch (let alone, Alpha); now that I'm finally getting into the better content everyone seems burnt out on it lol

My luck.

Top Bottom