• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

Aw yeah! Looks like that Flawless Hard VoG attempt is going to happen this weekend. Drizzay and I are currently trying to figure out a time for it. I'll be streaming it from my POV. Don't know who else will be streaming.

Deku Tree

Aw yeah! Looks like that Flawless Hard VoG attempt is going to happen this weekend. Drizzay and I are currently trying to figure out a time for it. I'll be streaming it from my POV. Don't know who else will be streaming.

If everyone is level 34 isn't a Hard VoG Flawless just about exactly the level of same difficulty as a Normal VoG Flawless?

TheOddOne

animation1koqd1.gif

Iron Banana is fun.

Nooo I wanted to do that too, wait for me to get back!

If everyone is level 34 isn't a Hard VoG Flawless just about exactly the level of same difficulty as a Normal VoG Flawless?

Haha haha haha..

NO.

I didn't have friends to play that content with.

After having little help from LFG sites, I finally turned to GAF

(Everyone in LFG site wanted raid tier weapons on players, which kept me out - because I couldn't find people to raid with).

Now that I'm playing this content, I'm super active because I want particular weapons and gear - and regular people to join up with and help me excell, becoming better skill wise.
Have you tried the100.io yet? found a good group of guys to play with on there.

P44

just in time for the nerf <(&#65507;&#65078;&#65507;)>

but actually congrats. it's awesome. remember to use AB and perfect balance!

Honestly, I use sniper for mid to long range now after only three days of practicing (having never really sniped before on anything, let alone on a pad). Post-nerf TLW should still be fine for what I use it for.

Preparing for the Thorn bounty. I've started treating PvP as if it was a heroic single player on 32. Slowly and aiming aa soon as I see them instead of dying while trying to go for the short range. Still, this is going to be pretty useless since I am getting better at pulse rifle but not with special weapons. The shotgun is just too risky.

1.25? WTF is wrong with me today?. Basically I just beat my record at Crucible by not playing commando style.

I got it all done in about 6 hours. I took breaks. It was the absolute worst time I have had with the game. i did not enjoy anything about this bounty.

Top Bottom