• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

If you are playing from a distance the Mida Multi Tool is an excellent option imo.

Preparing for the Thorn bounty. I've started treating PvP as if it was a heroic single player on 32. Slowly and aiming aa soon as I see them instead of dying while trying to go for the short range. Still, this is going to be pretty useless since I am getting better at pulse rifle but not with special weapons. The shotgun is just too risky.

1.25? WTF is wrong with me today?. Basically I just beat my record at Crucible by not playing commando style.

Trakan

Want to tackle VoG HM, but I'm terrible at assembling these things.

I think I'm finally hooked on Destiny, as I finally have been attempting the end game stuff because of GAF ^_^

I'd been playing since launch (let alone, Alpha); now that I'm finally getting into the better content everyone seems burnt out on it lol

My luck.

Why did you wait 10 months? lol

Thanks to Blaze, GongStation, Cyberpunk-Psycho, Biggy and our non-GAF buddy Navvaro for the full Sons of Mithras IB train!

Overall good games and almost no lag!

noomi

So I looked at destinystatus.com to check what I can do to get up my grimoire a bit, and saw that I never received a doubles 5grim point card.

Check crucible playlist and I see doubles is there.... sweet. Go and play, finish round, and I didn't get it? What the?

I didn't win the round though, do I actually need to win to get the card?

So I looked at destinystatus.com to check what I can do to get up my grimoire a bit, and saw that I never received a doubles 5grim point card.

Check crucible playlist and I see doubles is there.... sweet. Go and play, finish round, and I didn't get it? What the?

That card is bugged afaik.

Rip full grimoire dream.

It's bugged apparently so you may have earned it but it might not have registered.

That Reddit post from earlier is pretty interesting.

I don't see Activision totally dropping DLC but due to being absolutely panned and lower DLC sales(?) than they hoped, I could see them lowering the price of DLC and then supplementing this with paid for customisation items such as gun skins/ghost skins or designs/speeder skins etc. (look at activisions other games such as CoD, WoW for example.)

There's a market there for those items which have a massive profit margin.

As for the other points, I'd like to see all of them happen.

I'm surprised to see that there was a letter for advice on Destiny from Blizzard, they said not to have trading/Auction House. I wonder if Blizz regret having an trading/AH in WoW.

What really surprises me though is that considering Activision have the biggest most experienced MMO developer under them, that they've not had Blizzard involved in Destiny, working alongside Bungie.

Obviously Bungie and Blizzard are their own establishments, and Bungie is proud to do their own games with their own goals etc but a small team of guys from Blizz bringing over some things that they learned from developing WoW would do Bungie a whole lot of good and stop them making mistakes that Blizzard did.

Kyoufu

I thought the Doubles card was given when you enter it only?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the help Kukawaki. Couldn't carry without you. Thanks everyone for joining in on NF.

Horn, Legendary engram and Purifier robes.

LiK

Joining random gaffer in NF And they just finished lol

Got Dragon's Breath and I didn't even load into the game

ethomaz

Banned

The DestinyStatus will only show the card after one win but in the Bungie site it will show just playing it.

I have the Rumble cars but it didn't show on DestinyStatus.

Why did you wait 10 months? lol

I didn't have friends to play that content with.

After having little help from LFG sites, I finally turned to GAF

(Everyone in LFG site wanted raid tier weapons on players, which kept me out - because I couldn't find people to raid with).

Now that I'm playing this content, I'm super active because I want particular weapons and gear - and regular people to join up with and help me excell, becoming better skill wise.

Top Bottom