• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

neoism

fuck this game

fuck twitter

CLCHusZWsAAuLTn.jpg

la sigh

in fucking 14 games ive won 2

fuck this laggy game.....

About time. I was thinking to myself I wouldn't get anything good because NF hasn't dropped anything good in a long time and BAM! TLW. :d

Yep, RNG played with my feelings by giving me two Mida in the first two nightfalls but then it finally delivered on the last one. I'll finally be able to try this bad boy >:)

Does the Nightfall buff effect IB rep gains?

Also, it feels like all of DGAF isn't at work today. Will anyone be down run a nightfall with me around/after 9:00 PM pacific?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
lol 3 people on the losing team get legendary weapons and none of us on the winning team did

this is cool and good

ocean

Banned
What's the difference between hard and normal flawless VoG for a 34?
Heroic modifier = more enemies.
Two Oracles at a time during Templar instead of one if I recall correctly
Atheon detain shield
Additional stationary Gorgon spawns

Also just my perception but I feel Oracles are spongier

- more enemies
- more aggressive enemies
- more stuff to die from
- more mechanics to deal with
- less leway with said mechanics

It all adds up to make the fight more difficult.

Also the fact that you don't do more damage by being over levelled but take the same damage as normal minus the higher armour (which doesn't account for much) it's difficult.

zewone

Heroic modifier = more enemies.
Two Oracles at a time during Templar instead of one if I recall correctly
Atheon detain shield
Additional stationary Gorgon spawns

Also just my perception but I feel Oracles are spongier

Shorter enrage timers for bosses, enemies have more HP.

Oracles and Gorgons have the same HP in Normal/Hard I think.

ethomaz

Banned
There is difference...

+ More enemies (more yellow too)
+ Oracles have more health (well the bosses too)
+ Oracles spam faster
+ Gorgon are random (in normal they do per-defined paths)
+ Atheon cast shield (that is the most buggy thing in the encounter)

There is more but you get it already ;)

neoism

thanks anyways for the invite again frenden somehow i won that game man it seems like they're are giving out waaaaay less rep this time i had 5 medallions and all three things on meh character and only got 365 rep... but im done for the day this game really shit on my face today.. the lag and shitty teams.. :( should have looked at your team damn with todd and nami you probably havent lost a game..

nowai

thanks anyways for the invite again frenden somehow i won that game man it seems like they're are giving out waaaaay less rep this time i had 5 medallions and all three things on meh character and only got 365 rep... but im done for the day this game really shit on my face today.. the lag and shitty teams.. :( should have looked at you team damn with todd and nami you probably have lost a game..

First day man. Wait until the weekend when the XP bonuses are really cranked up.

ori0n378e

thanks anyways for the invite again frenden somehow i won that game man it seems like they're are giving out waaaaay less rep this time i had 5 medallions and all three things on meh character and only got 365 rep... but im done for the day this game really shit on my face today.. the lag and shitty teams.. :( should have looked at you team damn with todd and nami you probably have lost a game..
I must have good luck with randoms. I'm on a winning team most of the time...

Aw yeah! Looks like that Flawless Hard VoG attempt is going to happen this weekend. Drizzay and I are currently trying to figure out a time for it. I'll be streaming it from my POV. Don't know who else will be streaming.

Wait, am I in or no? I was one of the first if not the first to have RSVPd(?) To the post.

:(

Anybody in Destinygaf clan want to do the nightfall?

Need to get the trophy where you have a full clan strike.

Can do the nightfall's twice on my hunter and warlock, both at 34 and have plenty of arc DMG weapons.

Psn I'd = Shadowmancer88

Top Bottom