• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I hope they tweak the heavy ammo system in PvP. It kills the momentum of every game with this awkward 30 seconds where everyone camps so they don't get killed by rockets.

Deku Tree

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13142

Cozmo: Greetings fellow Guardians!

It’s my honor to be the latest player plucked from the community to assist in its management. I come to Bungie by way of the Destiny subreddit. I’m leaving that in the hands of a great team I worked with for years to create a space on the Internet for discussion about Destiny.

I now aim to better serve the larger Destiny community alongside those who create and maintain the game. My job is to be your voice, or at the very least your interpreter, filtering the firehose of information on Bungie.net - as well as on social media. I’ll also be empowering all of you to keep creating the great community content that we all enjoyed throughout year one.

My roots in the Bungie community run deep. I’m a product of the Halo generation, born from late night LAN parties and molded by the brutalities of online competition. In Destiny, it’s been my experience that the only thing better than beating a Raid are the people in your Fireteam. I’ve met so many amazing people in this community and look forward to meeting more every day.

As Community Manager my first decree will be free Gjallarhorns for everyone! [Editor’s Note: Cozmo cannot give you Gjallarhorns any more than I can – please don’t mob him on Twitter.] I’m excited to discuss and play Destiny with the lot of you whenever I can. I hope to see you around the forum and in the game.

GRIP

Just wanted to say thanks to all my buddies that ran flawless last night (you too science)! That was a ton of fun and it was great to get that feeling of suspense back into an activity that we can pretty much do with our eyes closed at this point. Glad everyone was up for.

Wasn't really interested in getting the platinum, but now I only need three more trophies (ghost hunting, salvage points, clan strike) so I might as well.

Good job everyone!

GutZ31

Well game fucked up. We destroyed all 3 mines but the game only registered Mine B and C as confirmed kills.

I've notice this happen several times if the mines timer goes to 3~1 second before you destroy it, they game just for some reason doesn't think you did good enough and "You Failed!~" as Variks will say.

Ever had a 5 hour raid?

KQL7U.gif

Reminds me of Garrosh 8 buffs of determination in Raid finder and still couldnt beat him

OkayRene

Did you guys see that Destiny Legendary Edition went on sale for Prime Day for $40—which doesn't seem like a great deal—and sold out quickly?

We might be getting another influx of new players!

Lima

Anyone on Xbox One needs the flawless achievement still? I feel like helping out some people.

The only thing I ask is that you either know how to jump the bridge or get up top out of map. Or of course we get 6 people and can do it legit.

Dave_6

Just wanted to say thanks to all my buddies that ran flawless last night (you too science)! That was a ton of fun and it was great to get that feeling of suspense back into an activity that we can pretty much do with our eyes closed at this point. Glad everyone was up for.

Wasn't really interested in getting the platinum, but now I only need three more trophies (ghost hunting, salvage points, clan strike) so I might as well.

Good job everyone!

Thanks for your help! Great job on soloing the abyss, twice!

Namikaze1

I've notice this happen several times if the mines timer goes to 3~1 second before you destroy it, they game just for some reason doesn't think you did good enough and "You Failed!~" as Variks will say.
This was destroy the mines though. We destroyed Mine A but a kill wasnt confirmed. I think the problem was we may have not given it enough time to spawn. We destroyed it as soon as it spawned.

Lothars

Anyone on Xbox One needs the flawless achievement still? I feel like helping out some people.

The only thing I ask is that you either know how to jump the bridge or get up top out of map. Or of course we get 6 people and can do it legit.
Yup I need to get flawless as well, i've been trying to solo and got close a couple times but haven't done it yet.

GutZ31

So what's the word on this cozmo guy? Anyone frequent reddit and know him, or his views on the game?

Is this Cozmo the same Cozmo from the Guardian Radio?

http://www.reddit.com/user/Cozmo23

Detective Gaf time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ay4mf/daily_thread_rant_wednesday/csh0lla
Cozmo23 said:
I BURNED THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH WITH A HOT SLICE OF PIZZA!

He is OK in my book if he likes pizza.

Namikaze1

Hmm. My ToO Titan chest has the same perks as the one being sold except strength.

Yep, dismantling that one as soon as I have the Intellect one.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Yup I need to get flawless as well, i've been trying to solo and got close a couple times but haven't done it yet.

I need flawless too. I've got all 3 classes and the hunter jumpy boots too so I can fill any role.

The only hard part for me is I don't usually sign on until around 11 pm EST or so.

noomi

So.... Deej has a buddy now? Cool I guess, maybe the quality of weekly updates will get better? We.shall.see.

3 hunters ? He is likely the slave of the Crota sword like Noomi before he betrayed his family and made a Titan.

Hah! I still love my 2 hunters, but I've started a secret affair with my titan, he's pretty kick ass....

plus I really like punching stuff!

Top Bottom