• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

How about tonight?
Tonight should work, I typically hop on around 1030pm EST.

Looks like a couple others here have expressed interest as well. Axoman is usually on when I'm on.

Also if the time doesn't work for you then no worries but I think I see you on when I'm on.

Ryck

It wasn't even at 300 yet and I haven't gotten a single Etheric Light yet.

But yeah. Bummer :(

On a related note, anyone wanna run VoG :D
Im down for this if we can hit Gorgons x3 and do Atheon x3.

Also: thinking of orginizing a Crota run. Get to DS and then grab the cp and do DS and Crota three times. (Normal or hard doesnt matter just want exotic drop chance.)

Anyone interested?

Ryck007

E92 M3

My friends list seems to be moving on to other games, crazy so soon. thinking of orginizing a Crota run. Get to DS and then grab the cp and do DS and Crota three times. (Normal or hard doesnt matter just want exotic drop chance.)

Anyone interested?

Ryck007

Time for the Xbox move.

So, this was the first ever sword of mine when helping Pew get flawless. This was actually a successful run thanks to my sick moves (er, Crota getting something in his eye).

https://vid.me/1LiM

I assume the bridge knight ate some of the WP rounds as every other double Horn brought him down just fine. I am used to staying on Crota after rockets because he will kneel afterward with primary fire following up the rockets (which wasn't there this sword), which made me look like a complete goober in this case. But let's not focus on my ineptitude, let's focus on the fact that Crota whiffed. Hard. Jukes for days.
maybe you jumped so highed that your hitbox was out of range of his slash? o_O
in any case, it worked out in the end. ^.^

My friends list seems to be moving on to other games, crazy so soon. thinking of orginizing a Crota run. Get to DS and then grab the cp and do DS and Crota three times. (Normal or hard doesnt matter just want exotic drop chance.)

Anyone interested?

Ryck007
i am, but still involved with work stuff. :/
i'd love to be there when you get your first g'horn!

Navy Bean

Tonight should work, I typically hop on around 1030pm EST.

Looks like a couple others here have expressed interest as well. Axoman is usually on when I'm on.

Also if the time doesn't work for you then no worries but I think I see you on when I'm on.

If you guys get a group I'd be up for running flawless tonight....

Daemul

Seriously considering getting a ONE, really want TMCC and Halo 5.

Join us :)

At this rate 80% of DestinyGAF will be on XBO by the time Destiny 2 comes out and we'll need to create a spreadsheeet for the PS4 players to find people to play with. :p

shermas

Has there been any mention of additional Vault space? With 3 toons, exotics, queen and PVP-specific weapons, my inventory situation is an abomination and I know I'm not alone.

Further, my 8 year old son has started playing, a lot, and wants his own collection... WTF can I do? Juggling guns between toons because my Vault is full sucks. Even using the App, it's hard to keep track of which gun is on which character.

Sure, some of my guns are rubbish and I rarely use them, but I've got nothing but purples and exotics and only 1 duped weapon. (and a stranger's rifle - edit)

Bungie, pls.

/rant

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Me and Ryck are starting a VoG party, save us from Destiny LFG hell.

PSN: ultrajari

Has there been any mention of additional Vault space? With 3 toons, exotics, queen and PVP-specific weapons, my inventory situation is an abomination and I know I'm not alone.

Further, my 8 year old son has started playing, a lot, and wants his own collection... WTF can I do? Juggling guns between toons because my Vault is full sucks. Even using the App, it's hard to keep track of which gun is on which character.

Sure, some of my guns are rubbish and I rarely use them, but I've got nothing but purples and exotics and only 1 duped weapon. (and a stranger's rifle - edit)

Bungie, pls.

/rant

Deej forum post two weeks ago
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/114521210/0/0

Here are the most frequent community wishes for Destiny:
-Transmogrification
-Private Crucible Matches
-Gun Skins
-Guardian Facial Hair
-Vault Sorting Options
-Crucible Map Voting
-Expanding Faction Interaction
-Aim Assist Toggle Option
-Rotating Stock on Tower Vendors
-Dismantle Consumable Items
-Additional Matchmaking Options
-Weapon Rebalancing
-Material Stack Size Increase
-Additional Storage/Vault Options

shermas

Yeah, I'd like to see some PvE specific exotics. Some seem to tip that way already (the new Hunter hawk helmet is clearly a PvE play) but more would be nice.

I don't think setting the bar at the 'Horn is reasonable, but I agree we need more really valuable exotics. Personally I put Lord of Wolves in my top tier exotic weapons, with 4th Horseman, MIDA, Truth and Hawkmoon. Situational, but utterly dominant when called upon.

I don't like Ice Breaker (sharded two) and have no 'Horn, alas.

MIDA and Ice Breaker (after Horn) are 2 exotics that 'feel' exotic to me. Ice Breaker changed the game for me when it dropped. MIDA, with a hunter/agile build is so much fun.

And I told myself I wouldn't rely on the Horn when/if I got one, but I use it constantly now. And I have 2. It's the only dupe exotic I have because I use it to clear rooms quickly when I'm rushing thru missions.

Here are the most frequent community wishes for Destiny:
-Transmogrification
-Gun Skins
-Guardian Facial Hair
-Vault Sorting Options
-Crucible Map Voting
-Aim Assist Toggle Option
-Rotating Stock on Tower Vendors
-Dismantle Consumable Items
-Additional Matchmaking Options
-Weapon Rebalancing

The must be features should be:

-Transmogrification
-Vault Sorting Options
-Crucible Map Voting
-Weapon Rebalancing

Microtransactions and helps to reduce the DLC prices

-Gun Skins
-Guardian Facial Hair
-Emotes
-Class vanity items

purg3

slept with Malkin
MIDA and Ice Breaker (after Horn) are 2 exotics that 'feel' exotic to me. Ice Breaker changed the game for me when it dropped. MIDA, with a hunter/agile build is so much fun.

And I told myself I wouldn't rely on the Horn when/if I got one, but I use it constantly now. And I have 2. It's the only dupe exotic I have because I use it to clear rooms quickly when I'm rushing thru missions.

I think a lot of the exotics are in a pretty good spot for the most part. Hopefully if auto rifles get rebalanced, stuff like Hard Light gets a buff. I think it's one of the better looking and sounding weapons in the game, but it's pretty much complete garbage. I just refer to it as the Shard Light when it drops.

E92 M3

I actually don't want voting for crucible maps - let's just have a veto system. Though, I am happy with what we have now; it keeps all the maps in the rotation.

I remember Halo 4 was notorious for having the same maps voted in lol. Though, I didn't mind because most of them were shit anyway.

shermas

I think a lot of the exotics are in a pretty good spot for the most part. Hopefully if auto rifles get rebalanced, stuff like Hard Light gets a buff. I think it's one of the better looking and sounding weapons in the game, but it's pretty much complete garbage. I just refer to it as the Shard Light when it drops.

The Hard Light is one of the only exotics I don't have... I started playing late (January, I think) and I've never had one drop and I was gone when Xur sold it. Because of the AR nerf/hate, I kind of forgot about that one.

LiK

I actually don't want voting for crucible maps - let's just have a veto system. Though, I am happy with what we have now; it keeps all the maps in the rotation.

I remember Halo 4 was notorious for having the same maps voted in lol. Though, I didn't mind because most of them were shit anyway.

I agree that map voting sucks especially if you end up playing against full groups. I don't mind playing different kinds of maps.

purg3

slept with Malkin
The Hard Light is one of the only exotics I don't have... I started playing late (January, I think) and I've never had one drop and I was gone when Xur sold it. Because of the AR nerf/hate, I kind of forgot about that one.

I actually came across someone using it in pvp the other day and it cracked me up.

Shito

What is Transmogrification? Other than something Calvin did with a box.
JGPzRo8.jpg

ocean

Banned
What is Transmogrification? Other than something Calvin did with a box.
Bungie met us halfway in allowing all Legendaries to be upgraded.

What people are currently asking is for flexibility in separating an item's looks from its properties.

If you own two items, it would give you the ability to merge the stats from one with the looks of the other.

ocean

Banned
Got it, thanks. I kind of like the abilities of your armor being tied to that piece, though I get why people would want to pick the best of both.
The thing is, it can tie you into looking like a clown. My best setup right now would be for my Hunter:

ToO helm
Vanguard vendor gauntlets
PoE chest
CE boots

This gives me amazingly good int/dis with a but of strength, Hand Cannon speed reload, extra ammo for HCs, snipers and heavy weapons. It's my most functional setup.

But it looks completely stupid. Even though my stats are worse, I roll with a full ToO set (I always keep my HC reload gauntlets tho).

Transmog would let me take the stuff I own and combine form & function into a build that's both good looking and well loaded.

It would be sweet if you could pick up bounties through the Destiny app.

Do it Bungie.

Is isn't TTK supposed to change up how we can obtain our bounties? I thought I saw something about this and how we will be able to collect bounties without stepping onto any social space.

If not, it will be a HUGE feature in Destiny 2 :p

I wear what looks the best, which is the ToO gear. I'm lucky that the stats are pretty evenly split, but with more Strength than I'd like. Don't care as long as I'm looking fine though. ;)

For the best stat rolls, I'd wear my VoG gear, but it doesn't look as good with shaders.

shermas

The thing is, it can tie you into looking like a clown. My best setup right now would be for my Hunter:

ToO helm
Vanguard vendor gauntlets
PoE chest
CE boots

This gives me amazingly good int/dis with a but of strength, Hand Cannon speed reload, extra ammo for HCs, snipers and heavy weapons. It's my most functional setup.

But it looks completely stupid. Even though my stats are worse, I roll with a full ToO set (I always keep my HC reload gauntlets tho).

Transmog would let me take the stuff I own and combine form & function into a build that's both good looking and well loaded.

This is basically what I've started doing with etheric light. My set ups look awful, but they're the most functional for me, so....

I mean, when I'm playing, I can't see how stupid I look...

ocean

Banned
I wear what looks the best, which is the ToO gear. I'm lucky that the stats are pretty evenly split, but with more Strength than I'd like. Don't care as long as I'm looking fine though. ;)

For the best stat rolls, I'd wear my VoG gear, but it doesn't look as good with shaders.
Me 100%. My ToO set is too pretty to take off. It goes over 100% Int and has a little less Dis than I'd want tho.

WipedOut

Anyone on Xbox One needs the flawless achievement still? I feel like helping out some people.

The only thing I ask is that you either know how to jump the bridge or get up top out of map. Or of course we get 6 people and can do it legit.

I know Iceman still needs it.

Top Bottom