• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Baliis

Lol and they're back. Those K/Ds for the first game, Deej with the 0.39, yikes.

This is going to be a long 2 hours if they couldn't beat that last team...

Edit: v lol Grim

.39 is pretty good for him actually, he's getting better! Last time they did this he was getting like .1-.2. We were having a good laugh about it

Right haha, when we played with XO, I remember now. I had an impossible shot that I shouldn't have been able to get because I knew I was way too far and I did.... couldn't understand why lol

Either way, I'm loving LiTC :D

I think this may be where I pulled it from (plus my ass):

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._we_desperately_need_raw_numbers_or_at_least/

Pwadigy says LiTC boosts one shot kill ranges "a few meters further," and the current range cap with Tier 1 shotguns with AB and SP is about 10 meters. Dude seems to know his shit, but I don't think we will ever get hard numbers.

There is no tangible benefit whatsoever to farming Grimoire. People have just run out of things to do so it's another completionist objective for people that want something to do.

It's just another bar to fill for the time being.

Ah, okay then.

And when I see people post stuff like "Oh, Deej only has xxxx Grimoire, he isn't a true player", that's the new meta evaluation of how dedicated a player is?

My score is only 2620, so maybe I suck too?

E92 M3

Bungie needs to get their PVP people to do the bounties.

Ah, okay then.

And when I see people post stuff like "Oh, Deej only has xxxx Grimoire, he isn't a true player", that's the new meta evaluation of how dedicated a player is?

Relatively speaking, grimoire is a good initial indicator of the experience a player holds. I view it as dedication to the game.

I believe my Final Round Spear at 331atk hit the Spider Tank weak spot for over 13k. If it was ascended I believe the damage would increase 22% but that should give you an idea.

Can't remember what damage I was doing to the legs but my Spear was hitting the center crit spot for just over 20k and 27K on the final round.

Ah, okay then.

Naw

I couldnt care less about collecting grimoire. Then again the writeups for the cards themselves are nice timewasters so its no like there isnt a reason to do them

LiK

Naw

I couldnt care less about collecting grimoire. Then again the writeups for the cards themselves are nice timewasters so its no like there isnt a reason to do them

I don't actively grind for them. Not worth the effort for a higher number. If I really wanted to to read them all, I'll just check a wiki

They're reppin' Bungie right? With the shitty lag in IB, I hope they lose all their matches.

They're repping Bungie and complaining about lag constantly, it's great. "Apparently 3 rockets doesn't kill a Blade Dancer" ... Deej letting out the occasional "FUCK". Sounds just like most DGAF IB party chats :p

lol, you're a real nice guy, I'm shock to hear you say that.]

Hey, I did acknowledge it was irrational! Also that's my favorite train wreck gif ever, I posted it during an Iron Lagger awhile back.

This current match is comedy gold.

Well, he is not too bad at PVP - could be worse. Invis in PVP is most for just fun shenanigans, but not anything serious. Way too loud and easy to see anyway.

I haven't looked up his stats or anything, but trying to carry Deej to a win is not the time for fun shenanigans to me.

Lnkn52

I think it's likely to happen going on what I've just watched, highlights being Cosmo going invis then being/shotgunned/melee'd

It reminds me when I tried out for Juvy Football and we watched the scrimmage replays. They have one of the star running back running me over.

Shors of Time: Deej says I'll capture Alpha, everyone else go Bravo (fail- you should rush Charlie to flip spawns. Alpha is death). Then their best player gets DC'ed.

Schadenfreude is so real right now.

Ah, okay then.

Nah, nobody cares about your score. They give deej a hard time about it because he is supposed to be the community's voice in bungie, but a lot of the edge case issues are only visible to people that put a shit load of time into the game. Grimoire is one of the ways you can tell how much time has been invested. I think I'm around 3200 without ever chasing the score, just from playing all of the content to it's fullest.

Would anyone know that strike playlists don't affect g score if they weren't paying attention to the g score mechanic? If deej doesn't, then who will?

LiK

They're repping Bungie and complaining about lag constantly, it's great. "Apparently 3 rockets doesn't kill a Blade Dancer" ... Deej letting out the occasional "FUCK". Sounds just like most DGAF IB party chats :p

Hey, I did acknowledge it was irrational! Also that's my favorite train wreck gif ever, I posted it during an Iron Lagger awhile back.

This current match is comedy gold.

I haven't looked up his stats or anything, but trying to carry Deej to a win is not the time for fun shenanigans to me.

Good, I tried playing 3 IB matches last night and the lag was HORRENDOUS. Maybe they'll finally understand why people complain about it so much.

Lnkn52

Shors of Time: Deej says I'll capture Alpha, everyone else go Bravo (fail- you should rush Charlie to flip spawns. Alpha is death). Then their best player gets DC'ed.

This is just great. Even better than ProBro.

The only people I feel bad for are the Dames. We need some Fig, Kadey, Math, and all the GAF Ladies to show them how to play PvP.

phen0m24

Be great if they run into a team with multiple lag switchers like every IB match.

Why won't this guy die?

I'm guessing Hopscotch Pilgrim is a HoW legendary? Never heard of it before, but I just watched a gameplay video of it and... uh... who's up for some dragon strikes in about 2 1/2 hours from now? lol. My goodness.

I'm guessing Hopscotch Pilgrim is a HoW legendary? Never heard of it before, but I just watched a gameplay video of it and... uh... who's up for some dragon strikes in about 2 1/2 hours from now? lol. My goodness.

hidden hand + feeding frenzy + smallbore

Arrrammis

Hah, one of the Bungie people lost connection and a random joined, and the random was the only one with a positive k/d ratio. Bungie pls.

Haha that was funny for Twilight Gap. 1 person to Alpha and everyone to Bravo! Idk why he has a mindset of sending 5 to B and 1 to spawn point. Maybe it's ok if you actually had the good spawn.

Lothars

In other news and for some reason I find myself completely unmotivated to do Iron Banner this week. Maybe it's because I can do PoE lvl 34 every week and Etheric Light isn't so hard to come by nor is good armor.
I don't feel like doing it this week either but it's just because I played tons of Iron Banner last time a whole bunch.

I might play some since I love Iron banner but we will see.

phen0m24

Been doing a few at night. Hypescotch is real. Giveittomenow.gif

zewone

Because I can punch you and kill you in the same time as two shotgun blasts from about the same range after the nerf? Shotguns would be effectively useless in PVP at that point. 1 shot from close range should be their forte.

Shotgun and punch would work too. Plus, there is faster firing shotguns and shotguns are easy to land shots with.

Far from useless, just not OP'd at close range.

Top Bottom