• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

LTWood12

Thanks for the NF runs you guys. Always great running with DGAF. Now about these rewards...

WTF Bungie, 3 Gjally's in the past 6 days. That brings my count to either 11 or 12, I forget exactly. Gonna just keep collecting em and do a mass sharding.

#4evercruxless

laughed when I got your friend request earlier. how the fuck were we not already friends?

Lnkn52

RIP
gbSicLT.png

laughed when I got your friend request earlier. how the fuck were we not already friends?

Serial!!! I saw your post about running NF and went to look for you on my friends list. I was very surprised you weren't on my list lol. I know I've played with you and T-44 before.

border

Has anyone tried out this build? I am curious if it is worth the time trying to get a Scout or HC with Replenish/Army of One.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/38taii/scout_rifle_rerolling_guide/

The Space Magic (PvE): So this build involves the Replenish perk and Army of One perk. Replenish refills your mag when you cast a super, Army of one reduces the cooldown of grenades and melee with each unassisted kill by that weapon. These perks have nothing to do with each other unless you have a helmet with the ashes to assets perk. If you have maxed intellect and discipline and your grenade kills cool down your super and your weapon kills cool down your grenades and your super reloads your weapon, you now have a positive feedback loop. With a voidwalker running soul rip, Embrace the Void, and The Hunger this gets a little crazy. A kill with your gun cools down grenade and melee. A kill with grenades or melee abilities cools down your super AND grenades and a super cools down grenades and reloads your weapon. I would want Casket Mag with this build to get the most out of the replenish. Why not just use Bad Juju and Obsidian mind? Well this build lets you use Gjallarhorn and Nothing Manacles (or whatever, another exotic) while still recharging all abilities (not just your super) ridiculously fast through positive feedback loops. The vanguard one/one synthase or crucible QM scout would be good for this build. (Note: The Space Magic set up would be equally as effective, probably more effective actually, on a good hand cannon such as Red Hand IX since the Army of One perk requires unassisted kills and HCs one shot headshot most PvE enemies and generally have slower reload speed so the replenish perk is more valuable.)

Simonnnnn

So, GAF. How is this for a roll on my Spear?

Shortgaze, Surplus, Field Scout, Final Round?

Also have Perfect balance, high calibre rounds on it, Eagle eye and Tac Sys, which is a mid range scope.

So, GAF. How is this for a roll on my Spear?

Shortgaze, Surplus, Field Scout, Final Round?

Also have Perfect balance, high calibre rounds on it, Eagle eye and Tac Sys, which is a mid range scope.

That's really good in my opinion. I love shortgaze. field scout is great for PvE and final round is good for PvP for now.

Theorry

One day and i am already fed up with Iron Banner. I will stick to Trials and normal PVP. There is the lag not as bad every match.

Homeboyd

Grimoire doesn't matter.
Iron Cancer is bad for everyone.
You don't need a hopscotch pilgrim.
Your sniper is already good enough for pvp.
This stream is pretty awful.
Skolas still isn't worth it.

That about sums it all up.

matmanx1

Can't remember what damage I was doing to the legs but my Spear was hitting the center crit spot for just over 20k and 27K on the final round.

Yeah I just meant the leg weak spot not the neck. Neck damage would be far higher as evidenced by your numbers. Regardless, a Final Round Spear is a beast.

Homeboyd

I don't feel that bad about my crucible skills now, these guys are not that great.
There's a thread on b.net where the OP is asking people if they think Deej will ever finish the triumphs.

:kappa:

Remember the hive/arc round from the PoE reveal? Imagine him in the 35 arc/cabal round. My goodness. Deej is nice enough fella.. but no chance. Literally none chances.

LTWood12

How long does the IB event last?

I'm thinking it might be a good way to get that etheric light and get to 34 right now.

Until Reset next Tuesday morning. Make sure you buy the tempering buff, as well as the emblem and shader as soon as you can. Equip it to receive more rep for everything. You can also buy the class item at rank 4. make sure to buy and equip that as well. It all stacks.

Top Bottom