• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Anastasis

WmgnMLE.gif

That's awesome!

OMG WYL just told Deej to suck his you know what.

I'm dead.

I don't even know what to say. Part of me is laughing hysterically and part of me is very sad that this has been such a train wreck they'll probably never do it again. I do feel bad for Deej. They really shouldn't make him do competitive play since he clearly isn't into it.

GutZ31

I don't even know what to say. Part of me is laughing hysterically and part of me is very sad that this has been such a train wreck they'll probably never do it again. I do feel bad for Deej. They really shouldn't make him do competitive play since he clearly isn't into it.

Playing with him in raids brings me to the same conclusion. Can we just not have him play end game stuff?
Now you need to post the full video of this. I want to see how you finished the nightfall after that.

WipedOut

There's a thread on b.net where the OP is asking people if they think Deej will ever finish the triumphs.

:kappa:

Remember the hive/arc round from the PoE reveal? Imagine him in the 35 arc/cabal round. My goodness. Deej is nice enough fella.. but no chance. Literally none chances.

No way would he ever finish 35. But at the same time when they presented PoE I think they intentionally used crappy weapons to artificially inflate the difficulty.

I'm trying to figure out what weapons to ascend for this Skolas school thing. What's a good non-exotic, non-raid legendary primary weapon to use for PVE?

zewone

Now you need to post the full video of this. I want to see how you finished the nightfall after that.

Not my GIF/vid.

I've killed him early too, with a black hammer, it's not a good idea. He just spawns again at the next place he should be with full health.

nOoblet16

Man I enjoy steamers with around 100 or less than 100 viewers (especially when it's a female streamer, which I'll get to why in a bit). The reason being the chat becomes a spam fest with high viewer count and whatever you say just gets lost, one reason I do not really watch triplewreck or Gothalion much. The reason why I mention female streamer is because a female streamer with 100 viewers somehow has a much busier chat than others at say even 200-300 viewers or so.

There's this streamer I follow who usually does around 80-150 viewers on average and I play with her sometimes, but it gets so busy that you can't even say a thing. Yea...I do not enjoy streams when chats get spammy.

GutZ31

I'm trying to figure out what weapons to ascend for this Skolas school thing. What's a good non-exotic, non-raid legendary primary weapon to use for PVE?

Not to be elitist in any way, but if you are using anything other than raid/PoE/ToO weapons for leveling to go up against Skolas, and his minions, you are doing a disservice to yourself.

If you have no raid weapons to speak of for primary, or only have atheons epilogue, I understand, and am sorry.

Try finding something that puts enemies down quickly, and controls the way you like it.
If you don't have a preference, then tell me what you have and we may be able to help you pick something.

PuMa

Man I enjoy steamers with around 100 or less than 100 viewers (especially when it's a female streamer, which I'll get to why in a bit). The reason being the chat becomes a spam fest with high viewer count and whatever you say just gets lost, one reason I do not really watch triplewreck or Gothalion much. The reason why I mention female streamer is because a female streamer with 100 viewers somehow has a much busier chat than others at say even 200-300 viewers or so.

There's this streamer I follow who usually does around 80-150 viewers on average and I play with her sometimes, but it gets so busy that you can't even say a thing. Yea...I do not enjoy streams when chats get spammy.

Me too. One of the reasons I hate that Nghtly's stream blew up recently.

nOoblet16

It's not really good because Deej has to put up with all the shit from the community and then prolific streamers with followers do this sort of shit. If it was meant to be in alight hearted way then alright, but it's still a bit sad that he has to take all the shit all the time.

Deku Tree

Wow some streamers lack class. If Bungie stops these because of a few bad apples in the community then that is a shame.

I guess that Bungie bounty emblem is going to be quite common on X1.

They should get Cosmos to do the Bungie Bounties. He seems to be a regular Destiny Gamer.

Not to be elitist in any way, but if you are using anything other than raid/PoE/ToO weapons for leveling to go up against Skolas, and his minions, you are doing a disservice to yourself.

If you have no raid weapons to speak of for primary, or only have atheons epilogue, I understand, and am sorry.

Try finding something that puts enemies down quickly, and controls the way you like it.
If you don't have a preference, then tell me what you have and we may be able to help you pick something.

I have a couple raid weapons, but I don't have enough radiant thingies to upgrade them.

I have enough marks to buy any vendor weapons. I got all the queen primaries... Let's check the vault...

IB scout rifle and auto rifle
Spare change, Ill Will, NA3D1 and NL Shadow 701X from crucible (I think)
Both Dragon strike auto rifles, and KAU8. (Although they all seem terrible.)

Think that covers it.

Daemul

Why didn't Bungie get the likes of Gab, Poshy or WYL to be the Bungie Bounty? That would have kept the emblem rare, now basically everyone who plays IB this week on XBO is going to get it lol.

nOoblet16

Absolutely. Excellent pvp player but his attitude is terrible.

triplewreck is a nicer fellow but his chat is just a spamfest, Msteamkk is nice too but like triplewrek her chat is a spamfest of unimaginable level too. Nghtly is the best pvp streamer but even he has blow up viewers now

LTWood12

Pretty shitty thing for WYL to do. Jesus Christ the next Guardian Radio episode is going to be the biggest Kumbayah circle jerk now.

WipedOut

Why didn't Bungie get the likes of Gab, Poshy or WYL to be the Bungie Bounty? That would have kept the emblem rare, now basically everyone who plays IB this week on XBO is going to get it lol.

Yeah, trust me they are not the barometer for what is found on XB1 as far as crucible players go. *Runs home to play IB and a get my emblem.*

EL CUCO

triplewreck is a nicer fellow but his chat is just a spamfest, Msteamkk is nice too but like triplewrek her chat is a spamfest of unimaginable level too. Nghtly is the best pvp streamer but even he has blow up viewers now
Yup. The bigger they are, the more trolls they attract. That's just how it is for every streamer. Triple doesn't like banning people unless they really get out of hand. Goth will ban on the spot. Nghtly is just starting to get recognition. I saw alot of Xbox hardcore Destiny players in his chat today. Some others trying to sweat. WYL is something else though lol

LTWood12

Can you explain to me what's going on LT?

I'm out of the loop.

What stream? Who is WYL? What's going on? Why is everyone so outraged?

There was a Bungie Bounty scheduled today w/ the Dames of Destiny from 11 to 1 Pacific. The stream hardly ever worked. would come up for a minute then go back down. The chat was full of trolls. When we actually did get to see them play they were fucking awful.

WishYouLuckk is a big Destiny PVPer and streamer. Joined there party chat and told Deej to suck his balls live on the stream. I hadn't heard of him before this. Apparently he is the most massive of tools.

Can you explain to me what's going on LT?

I'm out of the loop.

What stream? Who is WYL? What's going on? Why is everyone so outraged?

WYL = WishYouLuckk, one of the biggest non-TripleWreck PvP streamers. Mainly plays on X1, has a ~4.0 K/D, ridiculously good but also abrasive and arrogant personality.

Bungie did their "Bungie Bounty" today where they played normal Control with Deej, the new community guy Cozmo and some clan called Dames of Destny that do a Guardian Radio podcast thing. Their team was terrible and lost every game.

WYL was trying to match against them for his stream but never could and Bungie's own stream kept dying and their players kept getting DC'ed, lots of technical problems. While Bungie's stream was offline, WYL joined their fire team because he had one of the Dames on his friends list. He said "I only have one thing to say: Yo Deej, suck my balls." Then he left their fire team. He had ~1500 viewers at the time so lots of people saw it.

Daemul

Pretty shitty thing for WYL to do. Jesus Christ the next Guardian Radio episode is going to be the biggest Kumbayah circle jerk now.

Pls no, the podcast becomes impossible to listen do when they get in that mood.

I can't even listen to Guardian Radio or even Planet Destiny's podcast anymore because of this reason.

I still listen to Guardian Radio because the host is a pretty cool guy and is a fellow Titan, the rest of them, eh.....Byf knows his stuff I guess.

Planet Destiny is good when they focus on PvP, other than that I ignore them.

zewone

WYL = WishYouLuckk, one of the biggest non-TripleWreck PvP streamers. Mainly plays on X1, has a ~4.0 K/D, ridiculously good but also abrasive and arrogant personality.

Bungie did their "Bungie Bounty" today where they played normal Control with Deej, the new community guy Cozmo and some clan called Dames of Destny that do a Guardian Radio podcast thing. Their team was terrible and lost every game.

WYL was trying to match against them for his stream but never could and Bungie's own stream kept dying and their players kept getting DC'ed, lots of technical problems. While Bungie's stream was offline, WYL joined their fire team because he had one of the Dames on his friends list. He said "I only have one thing to say: Yo Deej, suck my balls." Then he left their fire team. He had ~1500 viewers at the time so lots of people saw it.

He must do really well with all the 14 year olds.

Trakan

I'm at Dead Orbit level 62 across 2 characters and had at least another 20 on a few titans I've deleted. I don't have the last shader or the ship yet.

Top Bottom