• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

There's a thread on b.net where the OP is asking people if they think Deej will ever finish the triumphs.

:kappa:

Remember the hive/arc round from the PoE reveal? Imagine him in the 35 arc/cabal round. My goodness. Deej is nice enough fella.. but no chance. Literally none chances.

Had to google to find out what the triumphs were, only to find out I already completed them all. Thought I was going to have something new to do.

I guess this is a top of page thing, not that I care so
giphy.gif

They should get Cosmos to do the Bungie Bounties. He seems to be a regular Destiny Gamer.

The Cozmo guy was on their team today. He's much better than Deej of course but based on the few games today he couldn't carry a heavy burden like that. On PS4, Bungie used internal PvP people and also played with top PvP clans like Invigorate and Triple Wreck's iAM clan so the emblem was really hard to get. I don't think any team beat them when Triple was playing.

No offense to the Dames but I don't think PvP is their focus plus their best player got DC'ed after a couple games. They were playing normal Control while most of the better players are in Iron Banner and they still got stomped every game.

LTWood12

I can't even listen to Guardian Radio or even Planet Destiny's podcast anymore because of this reason.

Pls no, the podcast becomes impossible to listen do when they get in that mood.

I still listen to Guardian Radio because the host is a pretty cool guy and is a fellow Titan, the rest of them, eh.....Byf knows his stuff I guess.

Yeah I haven't listened to it in over a month because it got so unbearable. I like Mark and Craig. Byf used to be ok, but as my late granmamma would say, lately "he's got the BIG head."

And then there's Belle...

Daemul

Yeah I haven't listened to it in over a month because it got so unbearable. I like Mark and Craig. Byf used to be ok, but as my late granmamma would say, lately "he's got the BIG head."

And then there's Belle...
Goddamn I forgot about Craig, yeah, him and Mark are cool, everyone else I'm not a fan of.

phen0m24

Is it good looking?

Did you get anything good for your bday? My son bought a new Xbone controller with his money

Alright, exported all my 100 Gb of captures to my external drive (after I reformatted it from NTFS to FAT32).

I can capture again!

Dude you guys were doing pretty good in IB yesterday then Josh got invited to Taeshik's IB and said he wasn't doing so swift. :( I told him to keep trying. He played well with you guys though! :)

I'm at Dead Orbit level 62 across 2 characters and had at least another 20 on a few titans I've deleted. I don't have the last shader or the ship yet.

Once I get The Hanged Man shader I may retire from Dead Orbit and move to another faction finally. I have Revenant and two Bittersteels and now the ship off of level 38 on my Hunter and 10 on my Warlock.

LiK

Did you get anything good for your bday? My son bought a new Xbone controller with his money

Dude you guys were doing pretty good in IB yesterday then Josh got invited to Taeshik's IB and said he wasn't doing so swift. :( I told him to keep trying. He played well with you guys though! :)

Not really, I don't celebrate my bday anymore. Getting old sucks :p

Once I get The Hanged Man shader I may retire from Dead Orbit and move to another faction finally. I have Revenant and two Bittersteels and now the ship off of level 38 on my Hunter and 10 on my Warlock.

I got two shaders by Rank 13 on my Hunter. Now up to 21 on my Hunter and 11 on my other two classes, and no shaders (though I did get the ship xD). That's almost 30 ranks and nothing.

The shader drop rate is definitely still low. Give me The Hanged Man and The Nowhere, please, so I can move on to New Monarchy.

My nephew played a few times for me. He definitely can tell the competition is a lot better as he wasn't able to do much. After 2 games he decided to do regular pvp

GutZ31

I have a couple raid weapons, but I don't have enough radiant thingies to upgrade them.

I have enough marks to buy any vendor weapons. I got all the queen primaries... Let's check the vault...

IB scout rifle and auto rifle
Spare change, Ill Will, NA3D1 and NL Shadow 701X from crucible (I think)
Both Dragon strike auto rifles, and KAU8. (Although they all seem terrible.)

Think that covers it.

Sorry, was taking a call.
You may want to work on the NL Shadow or IB scout. Probably your best bet unless you rather another type of weapons.
I use hand cannons mostly, but know how useful scouts can be in overall play.

milkham

I've been grinding vanguard dragon because what else am I going to do and I get to the end of an Archon Priest strike and realize that straggler is not coming. So i turned around to get him.

vZ9ENq.gif

eat shit tobby_huracan

LTWood12

I've been grinding vanguard dragon because what else am I going to do and I get to the end of an Archon Priest strike and realize that straggler is not coming. So i turned around to get him.

vZ9ENq.gif

eat shit tobby_huracan

Holy shit he was all the way back there?! That's not even an area you go through! What a dick.

Still waiting for the day I can donate to a Drizzay stream.

Haha I'd like to do more streaming but my upload is pretty poor and I haven't had a very consistent schedule. It'd be fun to stream flawless raids or Trials or something. Maybe when TTK raid comes out I could play it a bunch and stream some. Hopefully the raid is good enough to support some interest, killing Skolas is fun but otherwise PoE is a snooze.

Btw- sorry I missed your PSN message about Skolas last night, haven't played since Monday but it sounds like you got a good kill with RC. Let me know if you are doing another sometime, I've only done 1 this week and I'd like to help another couple first timers.

Owensboro

Thanks to my power conking out last night, I wasn't able to finish my Heroic VoG run. Anyone want to jump in at Gorgons and finish the rest?

Really hope there are some unannounced changes coming to the current pvp maps. Some of the maps still need better balancing for control. I shouldn't be saying stuff like, "Christ, these kids must have learned the alphabet from Fonzie, they don't even know B and C exist!" whenever I play Blind Watch this far into the game's life.

Namikaze1

Haha I'd like to do more streaming but my upload is pretty poor and I haven't had a very consistent schedule. It'd be fun to stream flawless raids or Trials or something. Maybe when TTK raid comes out I could play it a bunch and stream some. Hopefully the raid is good enough to support some interest, killing Skolas is fun but otherwise PoE is a snooze.

Btw- sorry I missed your PSN message about Skolas last night, haven't played since Monday but it sounds like you got a good kill with RC. Let me know if you are doing another sometime, I've only done 1 this week and I'd like to help another couple first timers.
Is 6PM Eastern on Saturday any good for you and the folks you're bringing for the attempt?

LTWood12

That would be great. I'd definitely tune-in regularly if you you ever make a go of it.

Hey no worries! You don't need to apologize for not responding to PSN messages. We had a good time w/ RC and got through the whole thing in about 90 minutes. It's a really fun fight mechanically, but it seems completely obtuse that you literally get no guaranteed reward for doing the damn thing (other than a combination of the rewards you get for doing the lower level ones). I think we'll probably do it another time or two before reset, and would love to play w/ you if it happens to work out.

LTWood12

Via @holtzmann_PD
"Absolute 100% confirmed that you can get Dark Below items from Roc strike reward engrams."

CLGkbm2VAAEpjL3.jpg

Wonder if you can get Vanilla legendaries from Tiger strikes...

edit: sorry for the double post.

Top Bottom