• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Anyone doing nightfall? I need to do it x3 or at least one

I need one. PSN: CarlosVato

Picture for top of page: came across this picture and immediately thought of destiny

KYhssfn.jpg

MrDaravon

Deathsinger - the part just before Crota.

Oh derp, that makes sense. Again I'm new, bear with me >_>.

So people run Crota Normal for the drops exclusive to that, then I'm guessing DS + Crota on Hard x3 since those are the best/desired Hard drops correct?

Deathsingers. I'm calling it out because Deathsingers and Crota checkpoints both have a chance at dropping good loot.

3 more.

Yeah totally makes sense. I've only done it once, if you're on PS4 I can hop in, if not not big deal. I haven't done it on hard so I don't want to be a liability there, not sure if I have 33 on any of my characters, I think they're all 32. If you just need a body though you can message me PSN: MrDaravon

Just unlocked the PoE Rank 3 Shaders. Some of them look quite nice, actually.

Devilswept:

Trial By Ordeal:

Wolfcurse:

Judgment Cast:

Kingswind:

OkayRene

I think we just need 1 more? I'll send invites in 5 minutes

For those that want to join Crota NM, post your PSNs if you haven't already.

Wow just did 8000 points and 40 kills with the Mida on IB. My team sucked of course, we actually went into overtime at 19935v19935. Thankfully we won.

Lmao at people challenging my Mida non stop with pulse rifles and handcannons. Thanks for the Iron Wrath bounty fools. Only snipers beats Mida at long range.

purg3

slept with Malkin
That feeling when you are on a tear and don't even realize you got that Iron Wrath bounty on the last kill which also won the match. IB can be fun when it works

deafmedal

Just unlocked the PoE Rank 3 Shaders. Some of them look quite nice, actually.

!. Looks good, matches banner. 8.7/10
@. Doesn't match banner. Fail. DNQ
#. Matches even less than previous option. -3/10 from first score.
$. My eyes! Make it stop! You are not a fashion designer. And that yellow ass gun! That is a Warlock for goodness sake :mad:
%. Ok, but again, doesn't match banner.

All in all I give the shaders a Q out of 11.
I'll slowly continue plugging away for the shaders that I really don't have room for :(

Top Bottom